Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 38)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

We are back on the same page Maverick! I enjoy your posts regardless but a bit more when they express exactly how I feel...that was one hell of a rant buddy, loved it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisMaverick29evenjleena28-Chinky--DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think the missing ingredient in their relationship is the friendship or dosti...let me explain...

While the beginning was an immense attraction...followed by romantic feelings...then marriage directly...still these both dont treat each other as friends...Khushi is branded as Arnav's wife and Arnav as her husband...and all their actions are being forced by those roles...even  now...Arnav is bent upon getting her back as his wife...my patni...should be with me...etc...etc...when they learn to be friends first...thats when it will hit him as to what pain she is suffering as a normal human being...thats when he will react if any thing goes wrong with her and will protect her from everyone in the true sense...because he is a friend, NK is able to sympathise with Khushi but Arnav, still in the role of a husband is not able to come to her level at all...he is planning to woo her...to break the contract marriage etc...but is unable to understand her real self...

it is only sad that these 2 didnt get enough opportunities to be good friends before they got married...if Arnav treats Khushi as his friend and vice versa...then everything will fall in place...and he will find the best way of making up to her pains...without romantic interludes...let them become firends first and then husband-wife...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

[QUOTE=Maverick29]
Now I want address something already said by Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

WORD ! Khushi's dignity has never been the priority. Strange Confused
Nothing works without dignity

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisMaverick29AmazingAmy-DKS-kbtrsbk2OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

thanks for figuring out what i couldnt
this is the reason may be i cant enjoy the current track
what ever the situation its khushi who is always targeted which is not entertainment in any angle to me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29AmazingAmy-DKS-sbk2

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meeyaa

I think the missing ingredient in their relationship is the friendship or dosti...let me explain...

While the beginning was an immense attraction...followed by romantic feelings...then marriage directly...still these both dont treat each other as friends...Khushi is branded as Arnav's wife and Arnav as her husband...and all their actions are being forced by those roles...even  now...Arnav is bent upon getting her back as his wife...my patni...should be with me...etc...etc...when they learn to be friends first...thats when it will hit him as to what pain she is suffering as a normal human being...thats when he will react if any thing goes wrong with her and will protect her from everyone in the true sense...because he is a friend, NK is able to sympathise with Khushi but Arnav, still in the role of a husband is not able to come to her level at all...he is planning to woo her...to break the contract marriage etc...but is unable to understand her real self...

it is only sad that these 2 didnt get enough opportunities to be good friends before they got married...if Arnav treats Khushi as his friend and vice versa...then everything will fall in place...and he will find the best way of making up to her pains...without romantic interludes...let them become firends first and then husband-wife...
Arnav treating Khushi as friend, I dont think so it will happen till the end of the show
ROFL

-Chinky-OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

you make a lot of sense but friendship between khushi & arnav is equivalent to the 8th wonder of the world because the concept of the show will never let it happen

Edited by Harshitha - 08 August 2012 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

While the beginning was an immense attraction...followed by romantic feelings...then marriage directly...still these both dont treat each other as friends...Khushi is branded as Arnav's wife and Arnav as her husband...and all their actions are being forced by those roles...even now...Arnav is bent upon getting her back as his wife...my patni...should be with me...etc...etc...when they learn to be friends first...thats when it will hit him as to what pain she is suffering as a normal human being...thats when he will react if any thing goes wrong with her and will protect her from everyone in the true sense...because he is a friend, NK is able to sympathise with Khushi but Arnav, still in the role of a husband is not able to come to her level at all...he is planning to woo her...to break the contract marriage etc...but is unable to understand her real self...

Arnav treating Khushi as friend, I dont think so it will happen till the end of the show
ROFL

Yeah ! That will be like height of optimism ROFL ROFL

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
As much as I've enjoyed yesterday's epi... I truly felt that emptiness you are talking about... There is SOMETHING missing... More than Arnav's I really can't understand Khushi's character... How can she be so...? I mean, love is blind, deaf and mute...whatever..whatever... But still, for all the torture and humiliation she went through, can she forgive him so easily? That is such an remarkable gesture of being human... That's just Jesus!!! Dignity my lady, dignity... *screaaam*

And for God's sake Arnav, that girl nearly died for u. That's not something for u can just payback by a box of chane and a poster of Salman Khan.. But then, he's the same guy who insulted her for and blamed her for ruining their lives just a day after. Sigh!! Complex indeed!!!

What I feel is, the redemption track has not even started yet. He's still under the influence of Malik gene which he has definitely inherited from that Dadi. ASR is a carbon copy of Dadi. The way she snapped at him ' how dare u turn your back at me when I'm talking to u?' That's the classic ASR line, right? Gosh! He's so much like her. Dead

The redemption might start after the contract is over.. Or maybe when Shyam does something to Khushi. Hope our Arnu won't get partial amnesia at that point too.. Khushi deserves this. We deserve this. 

All that said. I  loved Arnav standing with Khushi and all the romantic stuff happening at present. I'm a die hard romantic.. But there was something i expected when I started watching this show. And I think it's fair for me to be a little disappointed when it's not fulfilled. That's a Viewer's right, isn't it?

All of u who jumped at Rima (if some one did that), Guys the forum is there for healthy discussion and for expressing viewers' opinions. It's not only for drooling on Barun /ASR. When it's time to drool we all can drool. And we can be disappointed while drooling too, can't we? LOL Peace!!!!

Love u Rima, for your honest and straight from the heart views on the show Thumbs Up I always read your posts. And  today, I totally agree with what you are saying. There are gaps in the show that should be filled. In a proper way. Otherwise the show will loose its magic. No matter how lovely the chemistry between the leads is, the loopholes can ruin the viewers' excitement and loyalty towards a show. Maybe not for the majority or for some, but it is true for me. It has happened before. Especially when a woman is tortured and humiliated like this...

As for now..I'm loving Arnav and Khushi and somewhat ok/not ok with the track and watching it for ArShi whatever-kind of a feeling..with the expectation of seeing a much dignified Khushi, Arnav's redemption and a logical twist. hahaha! logical...I know I sound stupid. logic and SP. Where have I heard this before? LOL

Edited by Yash141 - 08 August 2012 at 1:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyCogito_Ergo_Sum-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmsbk2

Go to top