OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

Originally posted by Harshitha

Rima,

I really love your threads because you have stood by this redemption track on almost a daily basis and have kept the hope alive. I replied to your other post also saying the redemption has just started.

This is the beginning of redemption for ASR becoz by nature ASR hurts Kushi but he has consistently shown a dislike for other people doing the same to her right from Nainital trip days. Now when Dadi hurts Kushi the same way he had hurt her once, he cannot take it. He hurts more than her. This will be a way for him to realize how much he has ill-treated her. He will have to refute and counter argue everything about Kushi which he once inflicted upon her himself. You can call it poetic justice, or retribution or redemption but I feel this is the reason they bought in ASR Senior who can replay the things he did for him but now he will be on the victim's spot.

love to know what you guys think.

ur post makes sense but the way Khushi's humiliation continues irks me alot

That I agree, I think Kushi's never ending hurt is the reason TRPs are not picking up inspite of the story progressing . If you think this is bad imagine what will happen when her parents get dragged into this. I really hope they don't show any more crappy tracks of Kushi's Mom's character assassination along with her as per latest speculations by forum members.

jo bacha kucha trps hain even that will go
ppl relate to khushi more & thats quite evident - i wonder when will the CV's understand this fact though

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-AmazingAmy-DKS-kbtr

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Rima,

I really love your threads because you have stood by this redemption track on almost a daily basis and have kept the hope alive. I replied to your other post also saying the redemption has just started.

This is the beginning of redemption for ASR becoz by nature ASR hurts Kushi but he has consistently shown a dislike for other people doing the same to her right from Nainital trip days. Now when Dadi hurts Kushi the same way he had hurt her once, he cannot take it. He hurts more than her. This will be a way for him to realize how much he has ill-treated her. He will have to refute and counter argue everything about Kushi which he once inflicted upon her himself. You can call it poetic justice, or retribution or redemption but I feel this is the reason they bought in ASR Senior who can replay the things he did for him but now he will be on the victim's spot.

love to know what you guys think.

ur post makes sense but the way Khushi's humiliation continues irks me alot

That I agree, I think Kushi's never ending hurt is the reason TRPs are not picking up inspite of the story progressing . If you think this is bad imagine what will happen when her parents get dragged into this. I really hope they don't show any more crappy tracks of Kushi's Mom's character assassination along with her as per latest speculations by forum members.

jo bacha kucha trps hain even that will go
ppl relate to khushi more & thats quite evident - i wonder when will the CV's understand this fact though

Yes I agree on this point that people relate to Khushi and I dont think that TRP audience drools on ASR

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmykbtrOmNaMaSteOm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Another thing which comes to my mind for the dipping trps is lack of consistency. I feel like the episodes are not well coordinated.. Audience mostly relate to khushi and she is always shown to be humiliated.. I wonder what the cvs are upto. Is it that hard to write the script without harassing khushi !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnismayuri099AmazingAmyLadyLaLasbk2OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-kbtr

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

Another thing which comes to my mind for the dipping trps is lack of consistency. I feel like the episodes are not well coordinated.. Audience mostly relate to khushi and she is always shown to be humiliated.. I wonder what the cvs are upto. Is it that hard to write the script without harassing khushi !
Some things will never change, even a smack from the TRP audience will not make 4 lions understand there mistakes. Gul is obsessed with ASR and I dont think so that will ever change.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmy-Chinky-LadyLaLakbtrOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

from what i figured out
they wanted to show sympathy with what ever they do with ASR
during the MU they showed him tied between his mind & heart & duty for Di & love for Khushi
now that didnt really work, trps dipped
so they have got the truth out but such that still khushi gets humilitiated but ASR is untouched & we feel bad for him because he is caught between his dadi, anjali & nani, khushi

bottom line is both situations even though they actually go against ASR they have shown in it in his favour

im still not able to understand why are the CV's so against the character of Khushi or i should call their favourite punching bag

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisAmazingAmyLadyLaLa-DKS-kbtr

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Some things will never change, even a smack from the TRP audience will not make 4 lions understand there mistakes. Gul is obsessed with ASR and I dont think so that will ever change.

Indeed ! Ouch
Its high time they start learning..wishful thinking I guess !

PS - Your username caught my attention Wink

AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Hehehe...I had to leave and take a break...I had been ranting on and on and on...
Exactly...the truth is always bitter...
I just wanna say one more thing people...It's not about supporting your favorite character, it's about supporting the one who is right...
I love ASR...he is and will always be my favorite...but that doesn't mean I support him even when he is wrong...
If tomorrow Khushi does something wrong..I will say what is it that I have against her...
And tomorrow if ASR is right...I will support him too...
In this situation Khushi is clearly the victim who has been tortured...misunderstood and snatched off of her dignity...Thus, I supported her and so did many others...
OK...folks...that's all I had to say...
Bye and take care..

Manal <3

Exactly, its because you are objective so you are able to see it that way! 
This is not a competition between ASR and Khushi. I mentioned the TRPs were low during ASR's wooing track because a) its the TRUTH and b) it was a dig at the WRITERS for giving us a pathetic wooing track. Some people see everything as an insult to Barun/ASR. I'm not that childish.
I'm glad the writers quickly ended that disaster they call a wooing track and gave us a good episode on Friday, where he genuinely made her happy with the gifts...for the first time he paid attention to what she wanted and made her happy. That's what we all wanted to see, not the pathetic "style" the stupid writers showed before, with him blackmailing and forcing her to come back to him! 

Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

So you see, Priyanka is right. It never fell to 2.0 during that track. She won't lie, I know how her that much. The reason you don't remember the "month" IPKKND fell to 2.0 is because there wasn't one! So please keep your "facts" to yourself.

Sorry Rima for spoiling your awesome thread. It annoys me when people make up stories and call them facts with nothing to back it up Ermm Anyways, great topic!

Miyah, you are a sweetheart. Thanks for taking the time to post the actual proof...I knew for a fact that the TRPs never dropped below 2.8 during the Swami track. Now, you can expect silence as you have closed the case for good...the truth is always bitter Wink 
I also don't want to take away from the actual discussion on this thread with such petty arguments! I just had to reply one last time because you were so sweet to back me up. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

evenjleena28EtherealSanz..sbk2OmNaMaSteOm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

from what i figured out
they wanted to show sympathy with what ever they do with ASR
during the MU they showed him tied between his mind & heart & duty for Di & love for Khushi
now that didnt really work, trps dipped
so they have got the truth out but such that still khushi gets humilitiated but ASR is untouched & we feel bad for him because he is caught between his dadi, anjali & nani, khushi

bottom line is both situations even though they actually go against ASR they have shown in it in his favour

im still not able to understand why are the CV's so against the character of Khushi or i should call their favourite punching bag

You are right. Khushi is definitely their favourite punching bag. Everyone's emotions and sentiments are taken care of with utmost concern except khushi

dpotnisAmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top