Strange Retribution... (Page 36)

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
OK Folks!
I am gonna sign out now...too sleepy *yawns*
Lovely talking to all of you...
A Big Thanks to Rima for putting up this brilliant post and an even Bigger Thanks to Harshitha for triggering this post...
Maverick, Chinky, DMGFan-2b-not2b, newyork2012, Mayuri,AyeReKhushi, Didikisaut,memyselfandarshi, JohnySolomonRaj, Rima and Harshitha...You guys are awesome...It was great interacting with you all...
And I am gonna say this once again...all of you are going in GBAR, i.e. Guinness Book of Awesomeness Records...LOL
OK...I might fall off any minute..I am gonna hit the sack now..
Love you all!

Manal <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Chinky-AmazingAmyLuv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dpotnis

Wow, can you all believe I have read all the pages of this thread. Excellent discussion here.
@rima Always love the way you stand up for Khushi.
@Maverick - I think this is the first time I have seen your replies with such anger. I so agree with you.  I thought the track is going towards ASR making up for all the insults and abuses he caused her so far starting with the pearl necklace. So much for keeping the scorecard for Khushi's humiliation.
@Manal @chinky @newyork2012 @DMGFan-2b-not2b @memyselfandarshi  @godhuli @ayerekhushi @Harshitha loved your  views. I share your frustration.
When Shyam's truth was out, I was expecting ASR to have FBs of the humilation he put her through by calling her characterless, making her sleep near the pool in winter etc and regretting. Now I am not sure if CVs even remember it.
Even his apology of the forced wedding seemed incomplete. Though loved the way he stood beside her today. But do they expect us to be happy with 18 minutes of insults and 2 minutes of comfort for Khushi?

Deepali

thanks deepali

the current track sounds more like ASR is made to look like hero but look closely he hasnt reached that level yet, they got dadi so we can sympathize with ASR ulta hua i m hating dadi & not really admiring ASR & loving khushi even more

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisthechaigirlAmazingAmy-DKS-FairyLiquidSoap

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

You made a good post for ASR for your safe side; if people say anything against this post - you will say, "I made a good post," just to show that you praised ASR. Why do you always bring in redemption? Honestly, why are you after a typical boring redemption? Can't you see this redemption is in ASR style? I am 100% sure that if the CVs actually show the kind of redemption you want - you will still won't be satisfied. After so many weeks - the story of IPKKND has moved, romance has blossomed, Dadi & Past have entered; but you are still stuck with the track of redemption.
You reminded me that song of Eminem "Look who is back"..his single song that I actually like so thank you for the reminder...things we kind of forget...

Now the  reason for the comment, purely because I appreciate real people and the TM is a lovely person who for a change is never baised...you love Harvard who is fiction fair enough but to say that why do you bring redemption is bit preassumptious in my opinion...

Why do you always feel hurt when we make post about Harvard???deep answer I am sure but to be honest dont want to know...its rethorical...and unless Rima told you her inner feelings on redemption I doubt any of us here really knows that she wants typical redemption track...from what she has written which are facts I can say she actually makes sense...and what is so wrong in mighty Harvard saying sorry??? and again same point that unless you know Rima's inner thought how can you say that she wont be satisfied???? and that too with 100% surity...wow!!!!

Story has moved???really???I must be sleeping then...so since the day they got married, shyam got kicked out, willow's tummy is not showing and dadi made an entry...hmmm so what has moved????both harvard and khushi are still no where, willow is still crying and strange character keeps coming and going...so unless you are watching another show I am bit curious...again its rethorical...

I think I have said this to you before as well but ofcourse wouldnt mind repeating it that no one is ever going to agree with you all the time...you just have to get over it...I dont like many things that "CERTAIN" people do but you do not see me going and asking them to justify it...thats why we live in a world called democracy...good thing too...

Edited by evenjleena28 - 08 August 2012 at 12:29am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicMaverick29Yash141-Manal.A-AmazingAmyLadyLaLaSaJanLuv14sbk2FairyLiquidSoapOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-Johny.S.Raj

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Wow, can you all believe I have read all the pages of this thread. Excellent discussion here.
@Maverick - I think this is the first time I have seen your replies with such anger. I so agree with you.  I thought the track is going towards ASR making up for all the insults and abuses he caused her so far starting with the pearl necklace. So much for keeping the scorecard for Khushi's humiliation.
@Manal @chinky @newyork2012 @DMGFan-2b-not2b @memyselfandarshi  @godhuli @ayerekhushi @Harshitha loved your  views. I share your frustration.
When Shyam's truth was out, I was expecting ASR to have FBs of the humilation he put her through by calling her characterless, making her sleep near the pool in winter etc and regretting. Now I am not sure if CVs even remember it.
Even his apology of the forced wedding seemed incomplete. Though loved the way he stood beside her today. But do they expect us to be happy with 18 minutes of insults and 2 minutes of comfort for Khushi?

Deepali

Yeah this introduction of Dadi has made it really stupid.  I dont understand this lack of "progress".  And I hated it when Khushi was singled out before and was beginning to think the bozo is about to make it up to her and this crap starts.

Cheers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-Manal.A--DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Deepali

Thank you Deepali..
I appreciate your comment and agree with what you said..

Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

You made a good post for ASR for your safe side; if people say anything against this post - you will say, "I made a good post," just to show that you praised ASR. Why do you always bring in redemption? Honestly, why are you after a typical boring redemption? Can't you see this redemption is in ASR style? I am 100% sure that if the CVs actually show the kind of redemption you want - you will still won't be satisfied. After so many weeks - the story of IPKKND has moved, romance has blossomed, Dadi & Past have entered; but you are still stuck with the track of redemption.
You reminded me that song of Eminem "Look who is back"..his single song that I actually like so thank you for the reminder...things we kind of forget...

Now the  reason for the comment, purely because I appreciate real people and the TM is a lovely person who for a change is never baised...you love Harvard who is fiction fair enough but to say that why do you bring redemption is bit preassumptious in my opinion...

Why do you always feel hurt when we make post about Harvard???deep answer I am sure but to be honest dont want to know...its rethorical...and unless Rima told you her inner feelings on redemption I doubt any of us here really knows that she wants typical redemption track...from what she has written which are facts I can say she actually makes sense...and what is so wrong in mighty Harvard saying sorry??? and again same point that unless you know Rima's inner thought how can you say that she wont be satisfied????

Story has moved???really???I must be sleeping then...so since the day they got married, shyam got kicked out, willow's tummy is not showing and dadi made and entry...hmmm so what has moved????both harvard and khushi are still no where, willow is still crying and strange character keep coming and going...so unless you are watching another show I am bit curious...again its rethorical...

I think I have said this to before but no one is ever going to agree with you all the time...you just have to get over it...I dont like many things that "CERTAIN" people do but you do not see me going and asking them to justify it...thats why we live in a world called democracy...good thing too...
Yes you are right story has not moved much and the creatives are running in circles, as of now ASR is back to his blackmailing ways and soon they will make shyam's entry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnisevenjleena28LadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by sumanra

Rima,

I really love your threads because you have stood by this redemption track on almost a daily basis and have kept the hope alive. I replied to your other post also saying the redemption has just started.

This is the beginning of redemption for ASR becoz by nature ASR hurts Kushi but he has consistently shown a dislike for other people doing the same to her right from Nainital trip days. Now when Dadi hurts Kushi the same way he had hurt her once, he cannot take it. He hurts more than her. This will be a way for him to realize how much he has ill-treated her. He will have to refute and counter argue everything about Kushi which he once inflicted upon her himself. You can call it poetic justice, or retribution or redemption but I feel this is the reason they bought in ASR Senior who can replay the things he did for him but now he will be on the victim's spot.

love to know what you guys think.

ur post makes sense but the way Khushi's humiliation continues irks me alot

That I agree, I think Kushi's never ending hurt is the reason TRPs are not picking up inspite of the story progressing . If you think this is bad imagine what will happen when her parents get dragged into this. I really hope they don't show any more crappy tracks of Kushi's Mom's character assassination along with her as per latest speculations by forum members.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Good Night Manal.. It was really nice interacting with you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Go to top