Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

[QUOTE=Maverick29]

The dimwits are not able to understand that people are hanging in there to see a Chirpy and Happy Khushi.

The difference I saw with her character was what everyone saw -- she was not going to get bogged down.  That coupled with an AWESOME SANAYA made this a landmark character for me.

Now today, they make Payal tell her that Dadi will be better and Khushi starts saying "I think I want to go apologize"!!!  WHAT THE HELL FOR???

I will say what I said on twitter to 4 Lions and to Hegde -- 4 Lions had a question "so do you like Dadi?"  -- My response was "Yep so much that I want to yank that hand of hers from the shoulder socket and shove it up her ass and so far up that she can start wiping her mouth and lips with it".

I was finding ways to feel optimistic because I know what follows -- if I think this is the end, I will not be able to make myself watch the show.  I am slowly reaching that point -- Even Khushi is not making me feel good anymore -- I actually feel guilty watching her as if she is real and I am not able to help her!!!

Disgusting people and their twisted brains and philosophies.  I can understand people wanting to do their duty but not listening to some OLD C* start talking things like "un-touchability" and crap -- showing the UGLIEST side of Indian culture which we should be ashamed off -- not part of the original culture but human beings know how to screw up a good thing!!!

Yep I have never been this angry about something that is meant to be "entertainment".

Cheers.
maverick buddy keep it going at twitter

yes khushi is majorly pissing me off with her doormat attitude.

even if dadi is elder and she has to respect her, why apologize for something she has never done

that is why this entertainment is not a trp topper because this is double edged torture and not straightforward troture like saas bahu sagas

here the people are apparently all nice except shyam, they apprently have personal issues, but they still make one person target for everything

See I spent a lot of time rationalizing all of last week thinking "well two people in love will do anything to get it to work" -- based on that I did not care if Khushi had to "give" so she can "get" what she wanted from Arnav.

But these pathetic excuses for writers want to tell us "now we created a bigger monster in Dadi and she is going to now come yell at Khushi and Arnav will take her side and hence prove his loyalty!!!!"  WHAT???  You want to take the female lead, let her get addressed as a maid first (only a problem because she wasnt a maid to begin with -- she was her daughter-in-law), then you want that monster not accept the girl ONE MORE TIME, and then you say your great HERO will go stand by her and we are supposed to applaud this?

Standing by her is his PRIMARY responsibility as a husband -- This is not some GREAT gift.  The f**ker made those promises at his wedding.  If he cannot defend her honor who will?  Yes at the time he married her he didnt mean the marriage but NOW he DOES -- at least that is what he is running around saying.

We want the moron to just come out in whatever way he can and just make sure he takes care his business of making sure his wife feels secure, loved, and truly blessed that he is her husband -- is that so damn difficult for these guys' puny brains?  They have shown this time and again, they cannot just finish a track.  They start something and give up on it even before it is half way done.

This current shit is the worst.  They gave the girl hope that things could get better -- the "pagal Premi/Pati" may learn after all and then suddenly she has another problem to deal with.

This is the definition of shooting themselves in the foot.  They did the hard part -- get people hooked on a couple of beautifully written characters.  All they had to do was MILK it but instead they start chipping away at the likability of those characters and eventually make them "unlikable".

Wah KYA BAATH HAIN!!!

Cheers.

Edited by Maverick29 - 07 August 2012 at 11:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOmrima

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
By the way, which century is this dadi coming from ? Ok , she is the older generation. But I am sure not 14th or 15th century. She doesnt look that old. Uff she really irritates the hell out of me. Was hello-hi-bye-bye any less in taunting khushi ? We have now another one :-/

Saw the new trps. We are still stagnant at 2.5

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

By the way, which century is this dadi coming from ? Ok , she is the older generation. But I am sure not 14th or 15th century. She doesnt look that old. Uff she really irritates the hell out of me. Was hello-hi-bye-bye any less in taunting khushi ? We have now another one :-/

those trps are a concession
it should be 1.5 that would be more satisfying for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky--Manal.A-

sumanra Groupbie
sumanra
sumanra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Rima,

I really love your threads because you have stood by this redemption track on almost a daily basis and have kept the hope alive. I replied to your other post also saying the redemption has just started.

This is the beginning of redemption for ASR becoz by nature ASR hurts Kushi but he has consistently shown a dislike for other people doing the same to her right from Nainital trip days. Now when Dadi hurts Kushi the same way he had hurt her once, he cannot take it. He hurts more than her. This will be a way for him to realize how much he has ill-treated her. He will have to refute and counter argue everything about Kushi which he once inflicted upon her himself. You can call it poetic justice, or retribution or redemption but I feel this is the reason they bought in ASR Senior who can replay the things he did for him but now he will be on the victim's spot.

love to know what you guys think.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicmj_applehead-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOmrima

SaJanLuv14 IF-Rockerz
SaJanLuv14
SaJanLuv14

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
The time for regret and acknowledgement for the pain he put Khushi through came a little yesterday where he said he blames himself for the marriage and how it turned out to big 

But to sum a huge sorry for all the stuff he's put Khushi won't come until she's getting insulted about her character with her parents' character involved too, somewhat like Khushi's last blow in ur ff, Arnav and Dadi along with most of the family with their silence as well need to hurt Khushi greatly this time in order for Arnav lose Khushi and regret from there, 

I don't think he'll regret fully if she's near him this time she'll have to go far as Lucknow and when Khushi's parents' get insulted this that's when things will open and I think that's when Shashi's paralyzed days will end too

CVs r trying to give us a bang, the reaction and result will be awesome but the reatants (insults that Khushi will go through including the humiliation idk if we as fans will bear it so easily :/) 

All I can say is I'm very scared for Khushi and I agree, there is regret but not the extent where it should be not to the extent where Arnav was when he was grieving that he loved the same woman who he thought was betraying his sister, and he has to go beyond devdas Wink He's ASR after all Devdas isn't him it's beyond that and neither Khushi is Paro she's more independent, strong, and feisty 

If Khushi gets angry after the mess one thing is for sure Sanaya is going to have so much fun playing her character and hopefully hurting Barun too ROFL  Jk jk but had to lighten my post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

Rima,

I really love your threads because you have stood by this redemption track on almost a daily basis and have kept the hope alive. I replied to your other post also saying the redemption has just started.

This is the beginning of redemption for ASR becoz by nature ASR hurts Kushi but he has consistently shown a dislike for other people doing the same to her right from Nainital trip days. Now when Dadi hurts Kushi the same way he had hurt her once, he cannot take it. He hurts more than her. This will be a way for him to realize how much he has ill-treated her. He will have to refute and counter argue everything about Kushi which he once inflicted upon her himself. You can call it poetic justice, or retribution or redemption but I feel this is the reason they bought in ASR Senior who can replay the things he did for him but now he will be on the victim's spot.

love to know what you guys think.

ur post makes sense but the way Khushi's humiliation continues irks me alot

-Manal.A-kbtr

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by -Chinky-

those trps are a concession
it should be 1.5 that would be more satisfying for me

I have to agree with you. Why do I feel that trps will decrease further with this dadi track Ouch

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

dpotnis Senior Member
dpotnis
dpotnis

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Wow, can you all believe I have read all the pages of this thread. Excellent discussion here.
@rima Always love the way you stand up for Khushi.
@Maverick - I think this is the first time I have seen your replies with such anger. I so agree with you.  I thought the track is going towards ASR making up for all the insults and abuses he caused her so far starting with the pearl necklace. So much for keeping the scorecard for Khushi's humiliation.
@Manal @chinky @newyork2012 @DMGFan-2b-not2b @memyselfandarshi  @godhuli @ayerekhushi @Harshitha loved your  views. I share your frustration.
When Shyam's truth was out, I was expecting ASR to have FBs of the humilation he put her through by calling her characterless, making her sleep near the pool in winter etc and regretting. Now I am not sure if CVs even remember it.
Even his apology of the forced wedding seemed incomplete. Though loved the way he stood beside her today. But do they expect us to be happy with 18 minutes of insults and 2 minutes of comfort for Khushi?

Deepali

Edited by dpotnis - 08 August 2012 at 12:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29Luv_isnt_classy-Chinky--Manal.A-thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top