Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 32)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi143

Spot on rima, the track is gd n episodes r gd but Sth is missing, my fav scene ever is the 'what if Id lost you' scene n I think the diff between then n now is the intensity in the scenes... Look at Diwali almost kiss which is like seared into our minds n look at the series of almost kisses :s lack of intensity n things moving too fast...
correct. that intensity and pain seems lost forever and bigger things have happened now to trigger that pain like shyam's truth and saying he had never met her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGFan-2b-not2b

Originally posted by rozy

you are asking for a very baselessly simple plot .. where as you might be surprised to find out that this show is different because of its levels of complexities , its characters are complex .. wether you like them or not , you should not expect someone like ASR to start running around trees and asking for forgiveness ..

If you are not able to see through his redemption then clearly you are not grasping the show very well .

Beg to differ! IPKKND isn't that different or complex from any other show on television. At the end of the day, the female lead is a self sacrificing, born to bear all taunts with a smile, sacrifice everything for everyone's happiness with a smile heroine! At the end of the day, like every other serial, every new twist and turn, the heroine is the obe who is the target e.g. Dadi. 

It never ceases to amaze me that after perpetuating so much grief on a poor hapless girl, there are legions of women not wanting ASR to grovel! In ASR's words "Unbeleivable"!

I swear I am gonna send your reply to the Guinness Book of Awesomeness Records!
(Sorry if that sounded like a pathetic joke-I think I have lost my mind)
I just absolutely LOVE what you said!

Manal <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMGFan-2b-not2b-Chinky-OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

You made a good post for ASR for your safe side; if people say anything against this post - you will say, "I made a good post," just to show that you praised ASR. Why do you always bring in redemption? Honestly, why are you after a typical boring redemption? Can't you see this redemption is in ASR style? I am 100% sure that if the CVs actually show the kind of redemption you want - you will still won't be satisfied. After so many weeks - the story of IPKKND has moved, romance has blossomed, Dadi & Past have entered; but you are still stuck with the track of redemption.

I did not want to interact with you under any circumstances but I will not tolerate this comment either. She is a very close friend of mine. Rima made this post for me & to see the reaction. Due to my comment on her thread At Last ASR she wanted to have a meaningful discussion. She did not make that post with your thought process which I find damn cheap !!!

Remember a very important fact nobody is against 'your" dear ASR just like nobody is against "our" dear Khushi. Think before you post comments like this !! in the future.

-Manal.A-AmazingAmy

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

You wrote what I was feeling Rima. This is a retribution without the regret. How wierd is that Stern Smile

Now that they have brought Dadi in, I don't see how that regret will happen. Waiting and hoping is all we have been doing and looks like we are going to keep doing it
And I don't understand why people think regretting over his actions will change ASR's character because, like you said, there's no disgrace in being humble.
even i don't know if there is a dignified way to redemption now

EtherealSanz..OmNaMaSteOm

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Originally posted by Maverick29

Wow!
Maverick...buddy...you nailed it!
I agree with every word of yours...I have been ranting on and on past few pages about the same thing...glad I took a nice break and came back to see your post...
As much as I loved the way Arnav supported Khushi in the recent episode, I am super frustrated from the inside, not because of the track but because of the characters..
There is just no balance...I have a lot to say...
Firstly, we have lady Hitler enter the house who assumed Khushi is a servant just because the poor girl was gardening, had put her hair up while working and hadn't decorated herself with heavy jewelry sets...and then she throws her out of the temple, shows her her 'aukat'...damn that woman! To add to my fury nobody makes the slightest attempt (except NK) to tell Dadi that she is the eldest Bahu...Payal as usual was mum...nothing is more important to her than making her gutless husband's lunch and giving him his handkerchief...and she is the sister Khushi loves and almost sacrificed her life for *rolls eyes*
Mami is good for nothing...she is nothing but a walking talking Christmas tree...
Aakash has no role...he doesn't and will never appreciate what all Khushi did to bring Payal and him together...
Anjali still mourns over her pathetic husband with people crying over her and her helplessness...and to make things worse Dadi is here to add to her sympathy cart...
And all these characters directly affect Khushi...they taunt her, they mock her, some do with silence and some with words...Dadi is here to add to the brainless, illogical and always-ready-to-mock Raizada Clan...*sigh* And who suffers between all this...Poor Khushi...
Happy that for once Arnav took her side...happy that he realized that it was his fault all this while...BUT...you are right about 'DIGNITY' being missing here...no matter what people do..absolutely nothing can give Khushi all her happiness and self-respect back...
Now...what I want, which I think will makes things better and Khushi more significant here,is Arnav to sincerely 'apologize' here...he hasn't done that yet because he isn't regretting yet...because he hasn't completely realized the depth of his mistakes and all the wrong he has done to Khushi...
So...still being optimistic here...*fingers crossed*

Manal <3

@maverick

today I feel the anger in your comment which I neverhave. so I can see they have crossed the lines.

the crass 'servant' thing was brought in to glorify ASR's act of saving her dignity.

so you see Khushi's dignity can be butcchered time and again but ASR's will be preserved at all costs.

i am aghast at the writers who created a beautiful character like Khushi  and yet do not give her anything but scraps. it is like a neglected child who gets scraps of parents love

@ Manal

You are right. theere are a bunch of spineless creatures in RM in the name of relatives

Payal is a shame on a sister sometimes. I have always longed for a sister. But she makes me want to think otherwise nowadays.

NK is the only saving grace. He scoes over all others including Khushi's husband and sister, in being happy for her and standing up for her

The dimwits are not able to understand that people are hanging in there to see a Chirpy and Happy Khushi.

The difference I saw with her character was what everyone saw -- she was not going to get bogged down.  That coupled with an AWESOME SANAYA made this a landmark character for me.

Now today, they make Payal tell her that Dadi will be better and Khushi starts saying "I think I want to go apologize"!!!  WHAT THE HELL FOR???

I will say what I said on twitter to 4 Lions and to Hegde -- 4 Lions had a question "so do you like Dadi?"  -- My response was "Yep so much that I want to yank that hand of hers from the shoulder socket and shove it up her ass and so far up that she can start wiping her mouth and lips with it".

I was finding ways to feel optimistic because I know what follows -- if I think this is the end, I will not be able to make myself watch the show.  I am slowly reaching that point -- Even Khushi is not making me feel good anymore -- I actually feel guilty watching her as if she is real and I am not able to help her!!!

Disgusting people and their twisted brains and philosophies.  I can understand people wanting to do their duty but not listening to some OLD C* start talking things like "un-touchability" and crap -- showing the UGLIEST side of Indian culture which we should be ashamed off -- not part of the original culture but human beings know how to screw up a good thing!!!

Yep I have never been this angry about something that is meant to be "entertainment".

Cheers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Of course the Redemption has to be like the show but that doesn't not mean that we can't have emotional hearts reaching moments from Arnav for his regret ...They should fully utilise Barun ad his talent...I can still remember how amazing his acting was in the Anbulance sequence ...Let's hope the CVs have something planned...Great Post as always Rima Wink

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. His statements that she is not to blame, didn't seem like asking for forgiveness to me.But may be this might just be the beginning.May be he is feeling sorry for his actions, but he does not know how to express them. May be he needs help from Khushi to actually go about the seeking forgiveness business, just like he needed her help for telling "Sorry" the first time..."So... Sor...sorr .. sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

You made a good post for ASR for your safe side; if people say anything against this post - you will say, "I made a good post," just to show that you praised ASR. Why do you always bring in redemption? Honestly, why are you after a typical boring redemption? Can't you see this redemption is in ASR style? I am 100% sure that if the CVs actually show the kind of redemption you want - you will still won't be satisfied. After so many weeks - the story of IPKKND has moved, romance has blossomed, Dadi & Past have entered; but you are still stuck with the track of redemption.

I did not want to interact with you under any circumstances but I will not tolerate this comment either. She is a very close friend of mine. Rima made this post for me & to see the reaction. Due to my comment on her thread At Last ASR she wanted to have a meaningful discussion. She did not make that post with your thought process which I find damn cheap !!!

Remember a very important fact nobody is against 'your" dear ASR just like nobody is against "our" dear Khushi. Think before you post comments like this !! in the future.

harshu chill.

thanks for the defence anyway

i  am not answerable to their opinions

i  say what i feel and feel what i say and make posts on what i feel and want to say

if i want to say about asr i will say it, without caring for any opponent's view

and ditto for khushi. i will say more for her because she is wronged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11Maverick29-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top