Strange Retribution... (Page 30)

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Originally posted by Maverick29

I kind of went through the stuff and I have to agree these guys (PH and the Writers) are sapping my optimism for the show.  I am beginning to realize that I was way better off watching American TV than these Indian shows.  The whole show is going to hell in a hand basket and their way of reviving it is "introducing and old hag that is going to insult and torture the most lovable character in the entire show".

Last two days have been "hell" do deal with.  This attitude that just because the guy stood there with her, it is ok is just mind-boggling.  Let us look at the brilliant writing:

1.  Dadi mistook Khushi for a maid -- Why is that? -- Oh Khushi was carrying some water and looked like she had worked with some dirt -- what the f**k kind of a person does that -- so as soon as you see someone with some dirty water and some dirt on their face they become MAIDS.  OK let us say it is possible.

2.  When she is told that Khushi is Arnav's wife, this OLD BITCH doesnt apologize, instead retracts from blessing her grand daughter-in-law.

So, on one hand we have something that looked like a "brilliant" plan for redemption of an ass-hole character that goes down the drain the minute we see this Queen Bitch start her act but more importantly in the middle of the hell she is in, the adorable Khushi is subjected to more insults and she is supposed to just take them.  Honestly this is real "discrimination" on the show.  These nincompoops havent realized and a bunch of women working on they show havent even so much as objected to it -- shows that for earning a "living" people will accept anything.

Now I want address something already said by  Harshita and Ayirekhushi -- "something is missing" -- YEP IT IS -- DIGNITY.

These deranged and completely retarded writers dont understand the meaning of "Preserving the Dignity" of the Female Lead.  If they showed that Arnav insulted her, it was to an extent OK because they are in love and he has a "LIFETIME" to make up for it.  WHY on EARTH are these nimrods hell bent on showing every single character hurting Khushi?

What the hell is this FREAK SHOW? -- Constantly going after one single person and just making her FEEL LIKE CRAP over and over and OVER again? -- Oh Khushi may feel good, the guy is beginning to get closer to an apology, we have to f**k it up, how do we do that?  Well Introduce the QUEEN BITCH in addition to Manorama so we have two ugly hags running around insulting people because that is where we preserve "SUSPENSE in the SHOW"!!!  How does that accomplish the primary purpose of any TV show -- which in my book is entertain people and send them home with something warm and fuzzy?  Or is their whole goal make people feel like SHIT that they are actually watching a show and getting attached to the characters?  I guess these people who have never experienced a happy day in their f**ked up lives cannot show it on TV -- how can we ask someone that doesnt understand "Dignity", "Duty", "Happiness", "Joy", "Pride" all these nice words -- we cannot explain it to nimrods that understand just one word "INSECURITIES".

This introduction of another character who will be rude to Khushi is really a last nail.

This is one aspect of "CULTURE" that seems to be speaking to us.  People are happier watching others in pain than watching people living happily -- this is a representation of what Indian TV watched by millions everyday.  May be we are just watching the wrong shows.  They like taking someone who is Happy and Chipper and make them Unhappy and DOORMATISH and then say that person is MAHAN for some reason!

I cannot end this tirade with a "cheers" -- but the writers deserve some public humiliation for continuing to delay this "much needed redemption" of Arnav.

On the forum itself, there are some really smart and creative people here but like in any group there are a bunch of people with Vacuum in the place of a "brain".  In general when we walk into a discussion, we kind of size up some people with brains and ones that will argue just for the sake of arguing and will do it without any point.  But the problem with the forum is we assume that everyone has a "BRAIN".  Unfortunately after writing a few times, we realize that we are sooo wrong!!!  The Vacuum population is LOUD and always around.

Wow!
Maverick...buddy...you nailed it!
I agree with every word of yours...I have been ranting on and on past few pages about the same thing...glad I took a nice break and came back to see your post...
As much as I loved the way Arnav supported Khushi in the recent episode, I am super frustrated from the inside, not because of the track but because of the characters..
There is just no balance...I have a lot to say...
Firstly, we have lady Hitler enter the house who assumed Khushi is a servant just because the poor girl was gardening, had put her hair up while working and hadn't decorated herself with heavy jewelry sets...and then she throws her out of the temple, shows her her 'aukat'...damn that woman! To add to my fury nobody makes the slightest attempt (except NK) to tell Dadi that she is the eldest Bahu...Payal as usual was mum...nothing is more important to her than making her gutless husband's lunch and giving him his handkerchief...and she is the sister Khushi loves and almost sacrificed her life for *rolls eyes*
Mami is good for nothing...she is nothing but a walking talking Christmas tree...
Aakash has no role...he doesn't and will never appreciate what all Khushi did to bring Payal and him together...
Anjali still mourns over her pathetic husband with people crying over her and her helplessness...and to make things worse Dadi is here to add to her sympathy cart...
And all these characters directly affect Khushi...they taunt her, they mock her, some do with silence and some with words...Dadi is here to add to the brainless, illogical and always-ready-to-mock Raizada Clan...*sigh* And who suffers between all this...Poor Khushi...
Happy that for once Arnav took her side...happy that he realized that it was his fault all this while...BUT...you are right about 'DIGNITY' being missing here...no matter what people do..absolutely nothing can give Khushi all her happiness and self-respect back...
Now...what I want, which I think will makes things better and Khushi more significant here,is Arnav to sincerely 'apologize' here...he hasn't done that yet because he isn't regretting yet...because he hasn't completely realized the depth of his mistakes and all the wrong he has done to Khushi...
So...still being optimistic here...*fingers crossed*

Manal <3

@Manal, I envy your optimism. Keep it up buddy. I am fast loosing hope that there is going to be any realization.

@Maverick, so agree with you. They have butchered khushi's character to such an extent, I am not even sure if they will be able to revive it if they wanted to. I so miss the khushi we all saw and fell in love with in the first six months. In their obsession to keep one character intact, they have completely ruined the other lead character. The balance is lost. I  so agree with you, they have completely stripped khushi off her dignity! 

*grins* 
Hehehe...Mayuri, don't envy my optimism too much...
As I told Maverick, even though my optimism is still intact, I might lose it any second...
Everything is just getting so frustrating...
*bangs head on wall*

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 07 August 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Maverick29-Chinky-OmNaMaSteOm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more. I just love your every post. Its like you snatch words right from my mouth and put it very appropriately. This is what I exactly feel. Khushi has been hurt..enough hurt. Hurt beyond words. Doesnt she deserve a simple sorry from arnav ? Like ' I am sorry khushi..you had to go through all these only because of me..just because of my small misunderstanding' Is it that difficult ? And why the heck he will be out of his character if he says sorry to his own wife ? Shocked
Arnav has changed a lot. He is not the same arrogant or egoistic ASR anymore.. He has infact said sorry to khushi before also. And dont we remember how beautiful was that ? He made us cry.. And now..when his guilt conscience has to do all the work, it is simply missing !
For once..just for once, cant his eyes get teary having flashbacks of their wedding night followed by a simple sorry ? khushi will forget everything and so will we !!

Edited by -Chinky- - 07 August 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnismayuri099-Manal.A-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

I couldn't agree more. I just love your every post. Its like you snatch words right from my mouth and put it very appropriately. This is what I exactly feel. Khushi has been hurt..enough hurt. Hurt beyond words. Doesnt she deserve a simple sorry from arnav ? Like ' I am sorry khushi..you had to go through all these only because of me..just because of my small misunderstanding' Is it that difficult ? And why the heck he will be out of his character if he says sorry to his own wife ? [:O]
Arnav has changed a lot. He is not the same arrogant or egoistic ASR anymore.. He has infact said sorry to khushi before also. And dont we remember how beautiful was that ? He made us cry.. And now..when his guilt conscience has to do all the work, it is simply missing !
For once..just for once, cant his eyes get teary having flashbacks of their wedding night followed by a simple sorry ? khushi will forget everything and so will we !!

I want to applaud you buddy !
Everything you wrote is something I am craving to see, craving to hear...
This is the only thing that's missing...Arnav's realization, his sincere apology and Khushi's lost dignity...
Arnav says sorry when he truly feels that he has done wrong...he is yet to realize the depth of all the wrong he has done to this girl...when he realizes everything...he will and he must apologize...
That little word..'sorry' will fill the void in Khushi's heart and in our's too...it will give her back the dignity she deserves and heal the wounds...mend  their relationship..
I still remember his sorry and his tears when he apologized to Khushi for the first time for not knowing about her parents...*sigh* Can't we have that moment again?
High five Chinky...for what you said..

Manal <3

Edited by -Manal.A- - 07 August 2012 at 9:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnismayuri099-Chinky-OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
guys the thread has gone way beyond where i lef i am not able to reply to each comment. but thanks all of you: thise who agreed and those who disagreed-the forum is for this. people need not agree. but so far a there is no personal bashing i am happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Chinky--Manal.A-AmazingAmy-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@Manal

Aww thanks dear Big smile
I badly want khushi to get the respect and dignity she deserves. She has suffered a lot yaar.. Arnav has to realise what he has done..how wrong he was !
Khushi has a big heart..but does that mean it can be broken again and again ? Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dpotnis-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

guys the thread has gone way beyond where i lef i am not able to reply to each comment. but thanks all of you: thise who agreed and those who disagreed-the forum is for this. people need not agree. but so far a there is no personal bashing i am happy

RIMA! You are back!
Yay!
Oh yes...this thread has been one of the best and the most decent discussions I have ever been part of...
Hats off Rima! You truly are brilliant!
I enjoyed tons!

Hugs and kisses,
Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

@Manal

Aww thanks dear Big smile
I badly want khushi to get the respect and dignity she deserves. She has suffered a lot yaar.. Arnav has to realise what he has done..how wrong he was !
Khushi has a big heart..but does that mean it can be broken again and again ? Cry

Same here...
And I love your last line:
'Khushi has a big heart..but does that mean it can be broken again and again ?'

That's a question I would love to ask the CVs...

Manal <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chinky-OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by -Manal.A-

[QUOTE=Maverick29]

The only reason still I am watching it probably because Arnav took Khushi's side...

Same here and  for a lot of us I think.  We just love the story and they keep talking about a damn "love story" while showing Torture every single day.

I just fell off the damn Optimism wagon after watching the entrance of Dadi and this new crap.
maverick look at the way people are still happy at the scraps given to her

we have been trained to be happy with scraps for khushi and we are not expected to complain

Edited by rima - 07 August 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29-Manal.A-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top