Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: newyork2012

Never spent so much time in one thread...utilized all my free time here today...enjoyed the discussion...going to sleep...Gd nite and gd morning to all...

Goodnight and Good morning to you too!
Great talking to you my friend!
See you around soon..

Manal <3
Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely agree rimaπŸ‘πŸΌ
even khushi had a worst pain than arnavπŸ˜‰
just i need RT track khushi too doesn't expect anything from him
instead khushi convincing arnav..😊
...manal... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chinky-

I will choose to disagree here.
Reasons -
1. Khushi is a human being. A woman. Not a battery operated toy which can be controlled to meet everyone's expectations no matter how wrong they are.
2. People say love is the greatest feeling in the world. I dont say that I dont believe it. But in my opinion, a thing called 'self esteem' stands above everything. You earn your own self respect. Khushi has done more than her level best to earn the same. She has sacrificed her smile to wipe others' tears. Still she hardly gets any respect. On the top of it, she is at the receiving end. Whoa !! Why is she being so much loved ? πŸ€”
3. If you have hurt someone, its your duty to heal it. Not by running around trees, but by apologizing with full heart.

OK..I am sending your name to the Guinness Book of Awesomeness Records too!
You are too good with your explanations..

Manal <3
Edited by -Manal.A- - 11 years ago
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Spot on Rima!

I frankly, find very little to enjoy in IPKKND nowadays. Even the so called romance passes me by cos I find that meaningless without Arnav's regret and realisation about how much he has wronged Khushi.

It's almost like Khushi is the proverbial Dog - kick her when you want, throw a few crumbs when you feel like it and she comes running. It's so frustrating! and of course every new character has only one new target - Khushi! 

I would actually like to see Arnav shed a few tears, even grovel and realise the extent of damage he has caused to her dreams, love, her nature and her dignity.

Someone please give Akaash some brains, Anjali some backbone,, Mami some tameez, Payal some courage, Nani the sense to act the patriarch she is and finally Khushi some self respect! And of course someone just find mama ji!
ak_maggi thumbnail
I am waiting for d track wer d truth of contract wil come out in front of d family... How he wil he present it to them may show tht he always regretted... knowing he is not a man of words... Tht situation may get things out of his system... hopefully... I am waiting for tht..😊

According to me... al ppl in love are d same... a lil foolishπŸ˜› ASR or Khushi... They just show d foolishness in different ways...πŸ˜†
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Manal

I am really touched πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I think we should forward this thread to Gul. May be then we will see the 'sensible' redemption track which was the talk of the town..!
...manal... thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Spot on Rima!

I frankly, find very little to enjoy in IPKKND nowadays. Even the so called romance passes me by cos I find that meaningless without Arnav's regret and realisation about how much he has wronged Khushi.

It's almost like Khushi is the proverbial Dog - kick her when you want, throw a few crumbs when you feel like it and she comes running. It's so frustrating! and of course every new character has only one new target - Khushi! 

I would actually like to see Arnav shed a few tears, even grovel and realise the extent of damage he has caused to her dreams, love, her nature and her dignity.

Someone please give Akaash some brains, Anjali some backbone,, Mami some tameez, Payal some courage, Nani the sense to act the patriarch she is and finally Khushi some self respect! And of course someone just find mama ji!

Exactly...Romance without respect and realization/regret is definitely meaningless...
@Blue- Oh dear...how I wish the characters possessed all that you mentioned...
And yes...please do find Mama ji...I think he secretly left Manorma...sane decision I must say...
Also, I demand the CVs to bring back Lakshmi ji!
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Manal.A-

Thank You Manal!

Cheers.

...manal... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chinky-

@Manal

I am really touched πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I think we should forward this thread to Gul. May be then we will see the 'sensible' redemption track which was the talk of the town..!

I am glad...πŸ˜†
Yes...we must definitely send this thread to Gul...
It might help knock some sense down their heads...
...manal... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick29

You're welcome! πŸ˜Š
I am making this list in my head of sending names to the Guinness Book of Awesomeness Records...and your name is first on my list Maverick...
Damn! You are too good! 
(Sorry if I sound crazy...I have officially lost it)

Manal