The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Wow girl you said it all again Clap

Thanks Johny...I know my rant was a little incoherent and all over the place...but you and anyone else who loves Khushi and this show as much as I do, will get what I'm trying to say...that's all that matters anyway.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by rima

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

arnav always intended to do what he did from lucknow fashion show

redemption= regret=realization that he is wrong.

So in that case my friend, Khushi needs to undergo a redemption too... she took a decision for Anji's life on her own, without consulting any of the RM members... she hid the truth for so many months... when she did what she did, people called it her righteousness... that she intended good for the families... she has still not said sorry to anyone in the family about hiding the truth... has she??... 

R u following IPK , if u had u would have seen her feeling sorry and also asking sorry to Poojali for being the reason for Shyam's outster  Angry Though she hid the truth only taking into consideration that Arnav and Anjali will breakdown if the know the true facet of Shyam. I agree with u Khushi is the culprit and she is responsible for everything and she should be hanged to deathAngry Happy now ASR is God and he is always right even when he calls a poor girl a home wrecker. Khushi come on redeem urself Angry

Are you looking for  a love story... or a tit for tat kind of a relationship between ASR and Khushi... there is no point on arguing with people who have not understood the characters in IPK... Khushi has forgiven ASR and she loves him the way he is.,.. and the same is with ASR... then why are u guys hell bent on making him kneel down for what he did to her... he can not change what he did.. but he is definitely making things better... I didn't mean to offend any of u...
 and btw there is a thing called reformation - and that is what is happening with ASR... on the path of what u all term as redemption... and reformation is a wiser step rather than just crying over a spilt milk and feeling sorry about things... probably, one needs a different perspective... 

Did i ask for tit for tat i wished whether ASr would ask a sorry to khushi but it is you who told us that if ASR needs redemption then Khushi needs to , this is tit for tat LOL

Kindly follow all my posts in this thread... I was the one who said that they both did their share of mistakes... both are trying to mend the things in their own way... and by the way has the show ended that u r saying he has not yet uttered sorry to her??... we are still left with 7 days of contract.. don't pass judgments without complete facts...

but anyways I do not wish to argue with anyone... and yeah I still maintain that asking fro redemption from ASR is like turning a blind eye towards Khushi's mistakes completely... anyways, if u can't enjoy the ride... it's ur loss... not mine!! Thank you very much!!

I didn't find Khushi doing any mistake.  She gave Shyam a chance to redeem so did Arnav
i guess the only mistake khushi ever did or will do is think abt others first and believe that everyone is good at heart like she is

What about the white lies she says... they are not meant to harm anyone but ultimately cause pain to others... and who is she to give chance to Shyam to redeem?? Shyam is Anji's husband, she should have taken that decision for him and not her... and putting others before oneself, as u rightly said is Khushi's trait... but then even ASR didn't do thinsg for his own self... he also did it to save his sister... 
similarly whi is arnav to give a chance to shyam, he is anjali's husband rite! if arnav worked in the capacity of a brother then khushi also thought anjali as her sister and she could never harm her knowingly. and khushi always lied to protect someone. give me one lie of hers which was for herself and not for others

Go on guys... u all have sworn not to enjoy the show as it is shown... u r missing on uniqueness of the characters... u can't accept flaws in hero and heroine of the show... u can't accept the flow of the story... there are different ways of looking at things... but we can't really bang each other's head to explain our POVs... if this is how u watch the show, with such baggage of hatred for the characters... u can very well use your remote control and switch to a better show... why watch the episodes every day and complain about them over the forum... don't bother urself!! 
so when u didnt found an apt reply to our questions u resort to this, telling us off. seriously, thats ur brainiest reply? we accept that khushi is a flawed person but not those flaws which u have pointed out. did in any of our posts, we mention tat we hate arnav? criticising and hating our two different things and u should know that. khushi and arnav both are flawed but there flaws cant be compared

Haha... I didn't have an apt reply?? Why do u expect me to reply to something which u are anyways going to negate... one needs to be on the same page to receive and deliver information!! I think u will keep harping on the same facts round and round... and yeah brainiest reply indeed - coz I choose to maintain my peace of mind... I enjoy the show.. and the way its shaping up... was here  to explain my POV.. did not intend to argue over my brain's capacity... Have fun with ur intelligent conversation... and may u get what u want to achieve out of it!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mihrimah

polly_mk IF-Stunnerz
polly_mk
polly_mk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I also feel like something was missing from the time Arnav threw Shyam out and then on Friday when he gave Khushi the pearl necklace. I never wanted a grovelling ASR... we understand that is out of character for ASR. Just wanted to see SOME guilt and pain in his eyes (with appropriate flashbacks) for what he has done to Khushi by marrying her forcefully and realizing the pain she went through because of his misjudgement. The following two scenes which were probably for this purpose were not impactful enough and left me far from satisfied:

1. ASR telling Nani in front of Khushi regarding how he made the biggest mistake of his life by not trusting Khushi.
2. The little scene few weeks back... which had Khushi standing near the poolside looking at the stars, and ASR with a file in his hand looking at her and feeling her pain and vowing to make things right.

Maybe if they would have played out those scenes better with more impact, then I would have been satisfied.

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time

I hope that's what the CVs are planning. Because, I really need to see that realization. To me, to repent for something first you have to realize your mistakes, which I have yet to see.

..sur..OmNaMaSteOm

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

By the way there are many who believe ASR is complex.

ASR can't be Devdas.

ASR is unique

It's always a pleasure to read your posts, Rima. I agree with those who are hesitant to compare Devdas with ASR but not for the same reason - not because ASR is a unique character but because Devdas is a classic character.  There's indeed no comparison between the two. I would seriously have a good laugh at any remark that would merely suggest that ASR is a more complex character than Devdas. 
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Haha... I didn't have an apt reply?? Why do u expect me to reply to something which u are anyways going to negate... one needs to be on the same page to receive and deliver information!! I think u will keep harping on the same facts round and round... and yeah brainiest reply indeed - coz I choose to maintain my peace of mind... I enjoy the show.. and the way its shaping up... was here  to explain my POV.. did not intend to argue over my brain's capacity... Have fun with ur intelligent conversation... and may u get what u want to achieve out of it!! Heart
all i wanted to "achieve" was to know how arnav forcefully marrying a girl can equate some white lies of khushi but i guess ur not not gonna answer that. arnav and khushi both are heavily flawed which is what makes them real and i understand that.  if arnav was wrong than khushi was also wrong but for different reasons.
at the end keeping my sanity intact, ill say. lets agree to disagree

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

i love all ur posts rima but somehow and i dont like this one and its because what all u have pointed out as being the traits of this "redemption track" are nothing but examples of jumping the gun.

first of all i dont think so this is redemption, its the journey towards redemption. till now arnav has not even realised his mistakes and has even one time while narrating his story to NK has taken all his deeds casually but today he has atleast acknowledged his role in the forced marriage and stood by khushi which he has never done before. ita a massive feat for ASR and i think one should applaud him for that.

redemption in my opinion will be when arnav will see khushi's selfless love for him. when he will see that how khushi is ready to stand by him, take away his sorrows and share his griefs despite of what all he has done to her. thats when arnav's guilt will kick in.

so sorry but my views differ from u this time

I hope that's what the CVs are planning. Because, I really need to see that realization. To me, to repent for something first you have to realize your mistakes, which I have yet to see.
yes first he has to realise then only he can repent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manal.A-thechaigirlOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top