Strange Retribution... (Page 15)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Originally posted by rima

I disagree a great deal rima. Thats a shock considering i love your posts.

This episode was by far the most potent and deeply rooted episode in IPK. I am sorry is something Arnab now seems comfortable saying. That ism,t the point.

He needed time. Here is a man who is yet to let out his rage and sadness of something that happened 14 years ago. How can we expect a full blown regret track only weeks after he realised his love for Khushi?

The regret will come the wounds will be healed but with time.

i am not talking about today. i am talking about the way they are handling the whole regret track. there is zero pain in him for the misery caused to khushi

I felt the pain in him was very palpable today in that scene. It was begining, right now im content.

We will see i am damn sure ASR will change to shaitan once he sees Poojali in tears and the victim of that shaitan will be none other than Khushi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fireboltrima

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by am1983

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

arnav always intended to do what he did from lucknow fashion show

redemption= regret=realization that he is wrong.

So in that case my friend, Khushi needs to undergo a redemption too... she took a decision for Anji's life on her own, without consulting any of the RM members... she hid the truth for so many months... when she did what she did, people called it her righteousness... that she intended good for the families... she has still not said sorry to anyone in the family about hiding the truth... has she??... 

R u following IPK , if u had u would have seen her feeling sorry and also asking sorry to Poojali for being the reason for Shyam's outster  Angry Though she hid the truth only taking into consideration that Arnav and Anjali will breakdown if the know the true facet of Shyam. I agree with u Khushi is the culprit and she is responsible for everything and she should be hanged to deathAngry Happy now ASR is God and he is always right even when he calls a poor girl a home wrecker. Khushi come on redeem urself Angry

Are you looking for  a love story... or a tit for tat kind of a relationship between ASR and Khushi... there is no point on arguing with people who have not understood the characters in IPK... Khushi has forgiven ASR and she loves him the way he is.,.. and the same is with ASR... then why are u guys hell bent on making him kneel down for what he did to her... he can not change what he did.. but he is definitely making things better... I didn't mean to offend any of u...
 and btw there is a thing called reformation - and that is what is happening with ASR... on the path of what u all term as redemption... and reformation is a wiser step rather than just crying over a spilt milk and feeling sorry about things... probably, one needs a different perspective... 

yaar lets stop arguing...jisko samajh na hai samajh lenge...why scratching our heads to make them understand...let it be  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_M

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by vkp1989

I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.
What kind of a stupid statement is this?

I think the person is making a long post to reply us LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..Luv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOm

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i think this is perfect.  arnav is step by step correcting all this mistakes.  he is owning up to his mistakes and he is letting his actions make up for his lack of words.  yes khushi went thru alot of trauma but arnav has been by her side.  without any real proof of her innocence arnav blindly trusted khushi, defended khushi.  yes his ways to get her back to the house were harsh but what is the point of wanting him to sit and pine for khushi?  if they separate because everyone wants to see arnav suffer...they are forgetting that khushi will suffer tooo.  khushi wont be happy either.  instead arnav is slowly making up for his past mistakes and i hope they continue this way.  they love eachother n they went thru alot of trials, they deserve to be together...khushi deserves to be with the man she loves. and this is the arnav she fell for. n yes arnav has moments of over the top cry your eyes out emotions but thats all they are "moments" here and there. arnav will show is repent through his gestures and actions and his trust in khushi.  it will be a long journey they will take together taking each day as it comes which is much more valuable then sitting n crying n being in pain and being ALONE.

..sur..Mihrimah

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by vkp1989

I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.
What kind of a stupid statement is this?

I think the person is making a long post to reply us LOL LOL
i think she has left to find an arnav-drooling post coz here she will be bashed left, right and center for this absurd statement

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj-DKS-GodhuliLogon

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Hey, am not being critical here... but just want to give my 2 cents on this topic... 

How do u know the redemption has already started.. or is it over already??... And what is redemption according to you?? 

A man who loves a girl had mistakenly misunderstood her... on knowing the truth, he is trying to do all the right things for her... this girl is a righteous woman herself.. she understood this man's actions when he took such a huge step for his sister... she forgave him and still getting in terms with his love-filled gestures... I don't think the CVs intend to project the lovers as a guilty or a victim..  they are two people who are in love.. were caught in the wrong situations... now they are trying to get out of the mess that was created due to a misunderstanding... where is the question of one being greater than the other... Its a LOVE story... and they are equals.. situations were wrong... none of them intended to do what they did.. 

arnav always intended to do what he did from lucknow fashion show

redemption= regret=realization that he is wrong.

So in that case my friend, Khushi needs to undergo a redemption too... she took a decision for Anji's life on her own, without consulting any of the RM members... she hid the truth for so many months... when she did what she did, people called it her righteousness... that she intended good for the families... she has still not said sorry to anyone in the family about hiding the truth... has she??... 

R u following IPK , if u had u would have seen her feeling sorry and also asking sorry to Poojali for being the reason for Shyam's outster  Angry Though she hid the truth only taking into consideration that Arnav and Anjali will breakdown if the know the true facet of Shyam. I agree with u Khushi is the culprit and she is responsible for everything and she should be hanged to deathAngry Happy now ASR is God and he is always right even when he calls a poor girl a home wrecker. Khushi come on redeem urself Angry

Are you looking for  a love story... or a tit for tat kind of a relationship between ASR and Khushi... there is no point on arguing with people who have not understood the characters in IPK... Khushi has forgiven ASR and she loves him the way he is.,.. and the same is with ASR... then why are u guys hell bent on making him kneel down for what he did to her... he can not change what he did.. but he is definitely making things better... I didn't mean to offend any of u...
 and btw there is a thing called reformation - and that is what is happening with ASR... on the path of what u all term as redemption... and reformation is a wiser step rather than just crying over a spilt milk and feeling sorry about things... probably, one needs a different perspective... 

Did i ask for tit for tat i wished whether ASr would ask a sorry to khushi but it is you who told us that if ASR needs redemption then Khushi needs to , this is tit for tat LOL

OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Originally posted by SaraaK

My idea of redemption already happened in last friday's episode.
That pearl meant something more than just a gift. If you look at Arnav he was sorry for everything he did.
His expressions shows that how sorry he was, he was hurt as well! So I am not asking for redemption anymore + again, it's your opinion and I respect that fullySmile

Why only expression can't he open his mouth and ask sorry, is there any valid reason for that , now don't say me that he is ASR

Of course, I won't tell you that he is ASR! because  I am not defending him here. I was stating my opinion.
I did say that my idea of redemption already happened,and I don't want him to redeem anymore.
You guys can say whatever you want. Curse him, question him  whatever...I am not defending him. I was just stating my opinion.
My idea of redemption is not saying sorry, sorry and sorry, actions matters to me as well! not just words. Look! if someone is not saying sorry, but showing that he/she is sorry, then I won't ask him/her to apologise, same goes to someone who is saying sorry to me...I won't ask him/her to show me.
That's how I am. This is why I no longer want to see Arnav redemption.
BUT You can hold on to your opinion. I respect that!

Like it or not some things are shown to appease public and gain sympathy. Just imagine ASR without his monologues and dialogues stating that he regrets hurting khushi, hence people connected with him and tolerated abuse. But now they need to show vebal regret for the audience.

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

I disagree a great deal rima. Thats a shock considering i love your posts.

This episode was by far the most potent and deeply rooted episode in IPK. I am sorry is something Arnab now seems comfortable saying. That ism,t the point.

He needed time. Here is a man who is yet to let out his rage and sadness of something that happened 14 years ago. How can we expect a full blown regret track only weeks after he realised his love for Khushi?

The regret will come the wounds will be healed but with time.

i am not talking about today. i am talking about the way they are handling the whole regret track. there is zero pain in him for the misery caused to khushi

I felt the pain in him was very palpable today in that scene. It was begining, right now im content.

We will see i am damn sure ASR will change to shaitan once he sees Poojali in tears and the victim of that shaitan will be none other than KhushiLOL

I am willing to give it a chance. Arnav is in love now, hes had time to dwell on it.

..sur..Johny.S.Raj

Go to top