Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 12)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I absolutely agree. I just wrote a TM on  "Am I the only one feeling cheated" which seems to have disappeared, where I have pointed out the same. Thank god, someone else can see beyond the superficial eye candy we're getting. (I know, I know, this is only a drama...) But in this drama, we have been told so far that Arnav cannot live without Kushi and that this is TRUE love. Well, how can it be true love when there isn't absolute freedom (I don't mean the spatial kind, but the mental and emotional and spiritual kind) on both parts. She seems to be taking cues from him, if he is OK then everything is OK. What about her? She is still so afraid to show her emotions, her feelings, her fears, her pain. Yeah, tomorrow, we'll get some more eye candy where she'll try to ease his pain. And yet once more, her feelings are left in the back burner.
On another note, I'd like to know why he didn't apologize for his admitted mistake (wedding?) He just ups and left. No hugs, no caressing, no nothing! And they want me to believe that he can't live without her? Sorry, I'm not buying this. 
Sorry for the rant. It seems in this forum everyone is always apologizing for opining!
thanks for the rant and thanks for agreeing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Rajrima

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by newyork2012

waooo u changed the title...thanks...I love the new word "retribution"...
Hope people will understand now...I will use this word from now on for Arnav
yep. thanks for the suggestion

YUPP
RETRIBUTION is what is needed

Because if you look up "redemption" he is well redeeming himself by standing up for her here and there..I think we confused the CVs by asking them for "redemtion" when we had wanted "retribution" all alonng...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Originally posted by fan145

how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...

Friend ASr never asked sorry for calling Khushi a home wrecker and also for forcing her into the contract marriage. Why will he not say sorry or why he cant he is a normal human being like us right . Khushi is mahan she even will not care about her self respect and will sacrifice herself for others, but it is not the case that people who she her also should be like her
 my comment is only for the highlighted line:

do u really think arnav is a normal human being? a normal human being dont tarnish an unknown girl and her family's reputation to soothe his bruised ego. he wont manhandle, humiliate, insult and jeopardize a girl's life again again, he wont marry a girl forcefully on account of a half-heard conversation and he wont do  a lot of things which arnav has done. so i dont think so arnav is a normal human being

Johny.S.Raj

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Originally posted by tamy267

who says he is not repenting ?? he is ! crying,hurting himself is that all shows redemption ? if u think so then I disagree...a man like Arnav will do the things which he's doing now..that is win his lady love again by only n only love...this is ASR style of redemption..if Khushi is happy with that,she's loving all these then what is our problem yaar ? can u imagine this behavior of ASR 1 year back ?? we couldn't even think of it ! but now its all happening...can u believe his Di, his life's most imp person in every Rakshabandhan gifts him a kurta but he never wears them..in this year he wore it just to see Khushi's smile...!!!! isnt this the part of redemption ? he cut his office time giving more time to Khushi,giving her surprises..isn't it a redemption ? he's a workaholic man ! if u still dont get my point or dont understand him them I've nothing to say but u r really missing out the gist of Arnav's character

Who is ASR, and why can't he ask a simple sorry insted of this so called ASR style of wooing Angry. Again u may say ASR can't ask sorry if u so give me explaination why
then u want a simple sorry right ?? he yells at her,beats her,insults her n every time he says sorry...that will work for u right ? but the things he's doing now is not part of his redemption...I must say very strange demand...anyway lets not argue guys...its the CVs who decides every thing..we r just fans n can't help...lets wait n watch...may be what u want will be shown soon..peace Smile 
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhearuhi

Also if you remember that interview where Gul said that when Arnav will know the truth he will repent like anything...he will repent to the extent that he will hurt himself for inflicting that pain on her so I ask the CVs where has all that gone...if he really repents and takes her as his wife should he not give her his mothers kangans with love and make her read the letter his mom left for his wife...the CV s seem to have forgotten about the kangan totally can't even see khushi wearing themnow...
Forgotten like the 1000001 things in this drama! 

OmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Originally posted by vkp1989

I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.

@ Bold really how Shocked

I am also really interested to know how...ShockedShocked
i am also curious to know how arnav started redeeming himself by forcefully maarying a girl? it beats meShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I disagree a great deal rima. Thats a shock considering i love your posts.

This episode was by far the most potent and deeply rooted episode in IPK. I am sorry is something Arnab now seems comfortable saying. That ism,t the point.

He needed time. Here is a man who is yet to let out his rage and sadness of something that happened 14 years ago. How can we expect a full blown regret track only weeks after he realised his love for Khushi?

The regret will come the wounds will be healed but with time.

Edited by Firebolt - 07 August 2012 at 12:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..fan145Mihrimahrima

Go to top