Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... (Page 10)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...
strange. only 3 episodes back he was threatening her to come home. almost made her homeless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozy

you are asking for a very baselessly simple plot .. where as you might be surprised to find out that this show is different because of its levels of complexities , its characters are complex .. wether you like them or not , you should not expect someone like ASR to start running around trees and asking for forgiveness ..

If you are not able to see through his redemption then clearly you are not grasping the show very well .
I so agree with u...  
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

good night friends. too late now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Originally posted by tamy267

you are asking for a very baselessly simple plot .. where as you might be surprised to find out that this show is different because of its levels of complexities , its characters are complex .. wether you like them or not , you should not expect someone like ASR to start running around trees and asking for forgiveness ..

If you are not able to see through his redemption then clearly you are not grasping the show very well .
I so agree with u...  
and i totally dissagree

what has running around the trees got to do with redemption or regret. this is so unconnected

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...

Friend ASr never asked sorry for calling Khushi a home wrecker and also for forcing her into the contract marriage. Why will he not say sorry or why he cant he is a normal human being like us right . Khushi is mahan she even will not care about her self respect and will sacrifice herself for others, but it is not the case that people who she her also should be like her

OmNaMaSteOmrima

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

I so agree with u...  

U agreed right can u explain me why can't ask sorry

OmNaMaSteOmrima

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.
rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

I so agree with u...  

U agreed right can u explain me why can't ask sorry
it will ruin the great asr's character johnny

OmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

Go to top