Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Arnav treating Khushi as friend, I dont think so it will happen till the end of the show
🀣

Yeah ! That will be like height of optimism 🀣 🀣
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
As much as I've enjoyed yesterday's epi... I truly felt that emptiness you are talking about... There is SOMETHING missing... More than Arnav's I really can't understand Khushi's character... How can she be so...? I mean, love is blind, deaf and mute...whatever..whatever... But still, for all the torture and humiliation she went through, can she forgive him so easily? That is such an remarkable gesture of being human... That's just Jesus!!! Dignity my lady, dignity... *screaaam*

And for God's sake Arnav, that girl nearly died for u. That's not something for u can just payback by a box of chane and a poster of Salman Khan.. But then, he's the same guy who insulted her for and blamed her for ruining their lives just a day after. Sigh!! Complex indeed!!!

What I feel is, the redemption track has not even started yet. He's still under the influence of Malik gene which he has definitely inherited from that Dadi. ASR is a carbon copy of Dadi. The way she snapped at him ' how dare u turn your back at me when I'm talking to u?' That's the classic ASR line, right? Gosh! He's so much like her. πŸ€’

The redemption might start after the contract is over.. Or maybe when Shyam does something to Khushi. Hope our Arnu won't get partial amnesia at that point too.. Khushi deserves this. We deserve this. 

All that said. I  loved Arnav standing with Khushi and all the romantic stuff happening at present. I'm a die hard romantic.. But there was something i expected when I started watching this show. And I think it's fair for me to be a little disappointed when it's not fulfilled. That's a Viewer's right, isn't it?

All of u who jumped at Rima (if some one did that), Guys the forum is there for healthy discussion and for expressing viewers' opinions. It's not only for drooling on Barun /ASR. When it's time to drool we all can drool. And we can be disappointed while drooling too, can't we? πŸ˜† Peace!!!!

Love u Rima, for your honest and straight from the heart views on the show πŸ‘πŸΌ I always read your posts. And  today, I totally agree with what you are saying. There are gaps in the show that should be filled. In a proper way. Otherwise the show will loose its magic. No matter how lovely the chemistry between the leads is, the loopholes can ruin the viewers' excitement and loyalty towards a show. Maybe not for the majority or for some, but it is true for me. It has happened before. Especially when a woman is tortured and humiliated like this...

As for now..I'm loving Arnav and Khushi and somewhat ok/not ok with the track and watching it for ArShi whatever-kind of a feeling..with the expectation of seeing a much dignified Khushi, Arnav's redemption and a logical twist. hahaha! logical...I know I sound stupid. logic and SP. Where have I heard this before? πŸ˜†
Edited by Yash141 - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I hate to keep harping on this but since Gul Khan and her writers clearly don't care about what the fans want...TRPs are the only way to get through to them...and its 2.5 once again and out of the top 10. I hope the channel gives them a warning otherwise they will never change...they will settle for mediocrity (as they are doing now) if it means they can keep ASR true to his character. I know the ASR fans are enjoying these tracks but if only they made up 100% of our real audience, then our TRPs would be through the roof...but clearly it is not. The fact is that the majority of us care more about the whole story, not just one character...we want a balanced story where both lead characters are given equal importance and respect. Its all about ASR being heroic now, while Khushi is still a doormat...doesn't feel like a redemption track to me.

The writers can keep rushing in new tracks...they are trying it all with the wooing, redemption, didi ki saut, dadi, the past...but nothing is working and nothing will work until we get proper redemption from the guy while the girl gets her dignity. Everything will feel incomplete till then, and leave the audience wanting more.

I'd rather they separate and he wins her back properly...not with just one gesture, which was lovely, but it can't make up for a lifetime of pain he has given her so far. It would be an enjoyable ride for the audience to see him realize her importance when she's away from him...feel sadness, hurt, guilt, remorse, regret...and make up for all the hurtful things he did to her and all the hurtful words he said to her, one day at a time...while Khushi maintains her distance...that's how she will get her dignity back and we will get the show we used to love back. We need closure on that part of their relationship first, then we will feel like the story can finally progress.

Its sad that the beginning of Arnav and Khushi's love track, after the long wait, is being wasted like this...bringing in 2.5 TRPs when we know this jodi could easily bring in 5.0 TRPs given the right storyline. They are wasting all these lovely scenes between Arnav and Khushi because even their chemistry alone can't save the show if it lacks a consistent storyline. There is still hope as there are 10 days of the contract marriage left. If the writers want to do damage control, they should start now and give us what we've been asking for...otherwise, there may not be much left to salvage.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: evenjleena28

You reminded me that song of Eminem "Look who is back"..his single song that I actually like so thank you for the reminder...things we kind of forget...

Now the  reason for the comment, purely because I appreciate real people and the TM is a lovely person who for a change is never baised...you love Harvard who is fiction fair enough but to say that why do you bring redemption is bit preassumptious in my opinion...

Why do you always feel hurt when we make post about Harvard???deep answer I am sure but to be honest dont want to know...its rethorical...and unless Rima told you her inner feelings on redemption I doubt any of us here really knows that she wants typical redemption track...from what she has written which are facts I can say she actually makes sense...and what is so wrong in mighty Harvard saying sorry??? and again same point that unless you know Rima's inner thought how can you say that she wont be satisfied???? and that too with 100% surity...wow!!!!

Story has moved???really???I must be sleeping then...so since the day they got married, shyam got kicked out, willow's tummy is not showing and dadi made an entry...hmmm so what has moved????both harvard and khushi are still no where, willow is still crying and strange character keeps coming and going...so unless you are watching another show I am bit curious...again its rethorical...

I think I have said this to you before as well but ofcourse wouldnt mind repeating it that no one is ever going to agree with you all the time...you just have to get over it...I dont like many things that "CERTAIN" people do but you do not see me going and asking them to justify it...thats why we live in a world called democracy...good thing too...

God how did I miss this? Fantastic reply Vibs, you're the best! πŸ€—

Okay I'm going to stop spamming this thread now.
rima thumbnail
guys missing out on all the fun and lovely comments. sorry held up with some urgent work
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka ur always welcome - i dont call it spamming - i call it responding & discussing πŸ˜‰

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

God how did I miss this? Fantastic reply Vibs, you're the best! πŸ€—

Okay I'm going to stop spamming this thread now.

PinkyπŸ€—

Awww darling your comment is THE best ...thanks so much lovie...I can understand hero worship, I have no issues with that...what I do not get is if you dont agree with someone's opinion fair enough but why want them to agree with yours??double standard much??
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

You made a good post for ASR for your safe side; if people say anything against this post - you will say, "I made a good post," just to show that you praised ASR. Why do you always bring in redemption? Honestly, why are you after a typical boring redemption? Can't you see this redemption is in ASR style? I am 100% sure that if the CVs actually show the kind of redemption you want - you will still won't be satisfied. After so many weeks - the story of IPKKND has moved, romance has blossomed, Dadi & Past have entered; but you are still stuck with the track of redemption.

Sad that we can't quite connect with that Alpha male 'style' which you are talking about... Really sad!! How pathetic we are... Evil, Evil people...😈

FYI, Rima always makes good posts.. So the posts and the responses do the talking for her. I dnt think that she needs to say it out loud..

Romance has blossomed... Of course it has.. Actually it has blossomed from the day Khushi fell down to Arnav's arms at the fashion show.. It's still blossoming.. What a flower of romance I'd say.. So it's blooming and the show is moving.. Yea, lots of things are moving but where the show is going.. I just have to wait and see.. I'm still to see it.. πŸ€“

Some of us are stuck with the track of redemption... What are you stuck with? ASR style maybe?? πŸ˜Ž

My friend, your views are also appreciated...but do you have to be so rude? Gosh!!πŸ˜•

Sorry Rima, Peace on your thread.. But this comment got on my humour nerves... 

Edited by Yash141 - 11 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fan145

how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...

And tomorrow pigs will fly too and tomorrow I will divorce my husband because Brad Pitt is leaving Angie and will marry me and we will have 10 more kids...

Lets start with today and facts...

Harvard asked her sorry???huh??? why would he ask her sorry???I dont get this line???so I am going to take the liberty and assume you mean to say how many time he has apologised to her? well lets see??less than 5times in one year and one month...
I dont know about you but I am not unbelivable...I am very believable but unfortunately only few special people have that privelege to know me...
You just said he asked her sorry and now you are saying even if he feels sorry he wont say it?? amazingly contradictory statement that I have ever seen...in one sentence too...
So you are basing your view on MIGHT too correct? atleast us realistic people are talking about today..because we have facts to prove it ...makes it simple and easy you see ...leaving the guesswork out of the picture...very tiresome to my little mind...
He apologised for 2seconds and then went back to his hermit mode...how is that saying sorry?
And you seem to know awful lot where khushi is concerned? did she tell you...darn this khushi ...here we are supporting her and going all out to get justice for her and she comes and tells you that doesnt want any of that, she just want to be a doormat???so not fair...please post that email or message that you got from her and tell you what I shall apologise for every time I made khushi supporting post...is that fair??

And that khushi want him not to make her feel an orphan??what in the world Harvard was doing cutting off electricity and water supply and then lets not forget him telling her that it is because of her willow is miserable...man this khushi cannot think...and you know all that and we dont...

At the end of the day you like the show and we dont...that is fact and your theory here is just that theory...whereas if you read the TM post she is talking facts...that is what matters and we all know that...
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, Rima, just had time to read your post but not the replies (will try getting back to them later tonight πŸ˜‰)... but the strange thing is, I was feeling exactly the same when I was watching the show yesterday... I was like "Yay! he's getting there!!" πŸ˜ƒ then, "Yikes! what was that?"😲

So, if I was writing the script, what would I have wanted Arnav to say?
Have a look below (note: I tried very hard to keep it short as I actually had tonnes more to say!):

Arnav: Khushi, sorry...

Khushi: What?

Arnav:Sorry, for all the things I said... what I did... put you through...

Khushi:Oh... you mean for not trusting me?

Arnav:Khushi, no-

Khushi: Or for marrying me to punish me?

Arnav: Khush-

Khushi: Or for treating me like a piece of tramp who did not deserve respect?

Arnav: Khu-

Khushi: Maybe you're sorry for making me feel guilty now, instead of being raging mad at you, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada?

(silence)

Khushi: So, which are you sorry for?

Arnav: For all that you said... for all that you have not said... and for more, much-much more...

(silence)

Arnav: I should never have doubted you... should have loved you enough to know that you're not capable of breaking anyone's heart- least of all mine. I should have trusted my heart and your eyes when it told me that you loved me more than anything... more than life itself...

Khushi: So wh-

Arnav: Wait. Let me finish! I know what I did, Khushi, and I'm ashamed of it. The things I did, the words I said... I regretted them that very moment- I wanted to hurt you really bad... for you to feel the hurt that I felt, but in the end, I only hurt myself even more seeing the hurt I was causing you... Please forgive me... I love you.

❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ 

As usual, we're all thinking along the same lines, I guess! πŸ˜‰ Going home now.. bye! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Chimpsy - 11 years ago