Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
double post Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

TRP never slipped below 2.6 in kidnapping track, 2.5 is the lowest 2 weeks ago 

You know people are desperate when they start making up lies. It tells me I hit a nerve by telling the bitter truth ๐Ÿ˜†

But its all good because they make me look smart. Its not very smart to lie and say TRPs were 2.0 during "Khushi's comedy"...one can easily look up the TRPs on IF during March/April...it never dropped below 2.8...certainly not anything close to 2.0. So please think first otherwise you end up looking foolish. I expect silence now.

Manal, you left the thread at a good time...I'm out too. Nice talking to the rest of you girls!
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
zenjoe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I know I am 23 pages too late (may be even 24 by the time I post) but have to say it- LOVE your sense of balance in your views!! I mean how do you do it? You speak your mind and pretty strongly too without tipping off balance! Take a bow for all the posts you make and your thought process๐Ÿ‘

LOVED this post too; yes, that is quite ironical that the victim is humbled everytime the victimiser does remotely loving for her and that too without regret! I agree with Harshitha missing the connect with the characters. The guilt ASR felt when he inflicted pain on Khushi is missing since a month now. That is the BIGGEST disconnect for me.

Once again, thanks a TON for making such sensible posts. Love your POV ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edit: Oops, it just rushed to page 26!๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by zenjoe - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, it NEVER dropped below 2.8..Infact IPK started with 2.8 trps๐Ÿ˜† ..And tsk tsk tsk how judgemental people can be ? Clearly there memory isnt as good and so they will call other people liars ๐Ÿ˜†..Smartness personfied ! Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
@Didikisaut It was something around 2.0 but it was out of top 10 for sure.But yes I do remember that it was before Teri Meri dance seq..IPK was out of top 10 for the comedy track. They then gave us romance and so the trps rised again..
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rima, a great post as usual :) he needs to say "sorry" now it will be too late. The current track is nice but he needs to apologize. Probably that's the reason why some of us are not enjoying the current track :)Edited by Emerald- - 11 years ago
xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry Rima I wont be able to say anything ...I respect yr opinion...but I m in love with Arnav character ...I wont say anything for him ...and i cant see him in pain ...sorry 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

And its cause of some wise people that people cant even have healthy discussion in this forum..Judging others just for some facts๐Ÿฅฑ...They themselves prove their intelligence and maturity level ;)..I dont even have to say anything..But I dont give two shits to their judgements..I am not asking them to believe it and so they could have replied in a civilised way but ofcourse they cant..tsk tsk tsk

Anyways lets see what happens to Koosie Beti..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: tamy267

oh u got me wrong !! I was asking that only crying.hurting means redemption to u which he's not
 doing ?? are u guys want that ? thats what I asked...Arnav is repenting in his own way...without wasting time in crying, he's busy winning her with only LOVE ...I guess now u got it

Sorry I am replying late...I also didint mean crying hurting is redemption...And to your point "Arnav is repenting in his own way." , I have objection in that...The main essence of this topic was what is going on in the serial is not the serious way of dealing Khushi's pain by Arnav...you are missing the point we are trying to say that is we are missing the Arnav who used to hurt himself in Khushi's hurt without showing any gesture like sorrow, tear...The depth of Arnav's character is missing, now he is just trying to woo her and for me I am not feeling the intensity they shared before...and what I remember we loved that Arnav with all his flaws...Hope you got my point...
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rozy

you are asking for a very baselessly simple plot .. where as you might be surprised to find out that this show is different because of its levels of complexities , its characters are complex .. wether you like them or not , you should not expect someone like ASR to start running around trees and asking for forgiveness ..

If you are not able to see through his redemption then clearly you are not grasping the show very well .

The problem with people like you Rozy is you make a statement and then split.  You dont stay and argue a point because all you are doing is "attacking someone".  That is all!

Funny but not really cool.