Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Strange Retribution... - Page 19

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
the meaning of Retribution- a punishment demanded for a wrong done. repayment of a debt unpaid.

meaning of Redemption -  The act of redeeming or the condition of having been redeemed.
2. Recovery of something pawned or mortgaged..
4. Deliverance upon payment of ransom; rescue.
5. Christianity Salvation from sin through Jesus's sacrifice.

so according to wanting Retribution. then Khushi has to be the one to demand the price from Arnav. but how can she after knowing why he did everything to hurt her.  he did it out of love for his sister. is Khushi the type of Person who would demand punishment for the man she loves deeply with all her heart. she has reasized the as Arnav was hurting her he was hurting himself as well.  then how can  she demand that arnav be punished for hurting her. its not in her nature to cause pain to others. and espically those whom she loves dearly.

the Redemption occured when Khushi put her own life in danger to save his. and he quitely took the mother  of all beatings when the goon held a gun to her head to save her.   redemption took place when he got himself rekidnapped so that khushi could remain safe.

he is sorry for hurting her. he has given her, her rightful position as his wife. for him and to his family and the world outside. when he stood by during Shayam accusations on Khushi character. she knows he is sorry for hurting her.

i know a lot of people want to hear the words for ASR mouth.  Arnav is a complex man, his wounds run deep, he does not want to talk about what happened in the past 14 years back. because the pain still cuts him to the core.  he has found solace in Khushi but is unable to share his pain with her or even the rest of the family.

Arnav has his own way's to make things right with Khushi. and she is what matters to him.  if his dadi want to oppose his marriage to khushi. so be it as far as ASR is concern she can keep opposing till the pigs come crying home.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...manal... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

First of all let me tell u I have been reading Rima's posts for a long time and can tell u that both the post she made she meant every word in it. These r two different aspects of the same story, both r right in there place.

Now coming to your concern about redemption. So let me clarify by redemption me or anyone who is asking for redemption do not mean or want to see a ASR who is crying, begging at Khushi's feet. What we r talking about is a recognition of all his actions which gave her pain. Recognition of the extent his actions caused her suffering. The time he realized he hurt her over her and apologized to her that did not make him a devdas rather he seemed more a MAN who is willing to and has the guts to account for his behavior. That is what we are seeking. We see him giving her gifts, wooing her but what we do not see is a recognition that her dreams were crushed.

See no one here is anti arnav...rather everyone loved that "sorry wala scene". For me he was a man I admired then as he had the ability to accept his mistakes openly and make amends for them.

Way to go girl!
Agree with what you said!

Manal <3
thechaigirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Manal.A-

CVs...I demand to get Lakshmi ji back! πŸ€“

I second u...may b then TRP's will b back
...manal... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

I second u...may b then TRP's will b back

πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: -Manal.A-

CVs...I demand to get Lakshmi ji back! πŸ€“

only one in the serial who is there with Khushi in all good and bad time...not even DM...
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi's silly comedy = 2.0 trps. And IPK out of top 10 .Even worseπŸ˜†
Good ArHi scene equals maximum trps  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what? TRP was low???
when??? for last week?
is it out already?
I thought it'll be out tomorrow.
Anyways. I don't think it's because of story, but less promotion. If you don't promote your product, then it won't sell.
...manal... thumbnail
Okie...I am out folks!
Great talking to you all...
Great to share thoughts with memyselfandarshi, Didikisaut, JohnySolomonRaj, AyeReKhushi...you guys are awesome!

Byeee!

Manal <3
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

Khushi's silly comedy = 2.0 trps. And IPK out of top 10 .Even worseπŸ˜†

Good ArHi scene equals maximum trps  πŸ˜ƒ

i am waiting to see how much TRP will ASR blackmail track will fetch tomorrow
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SaraaK

what? TRP was low???
when??? for last week?
is it out already?
I thought it'll be out tomorrow.
Anyways. I don't think it's because of story, but less promotion. If you don't promote your product, then it won't sell.

Excuses, excuses!