Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Some people can NEVER be satisfied with ASR..

I am not talking about Rima..I am talking about some people after reading some comments..Well bad for them😆

i agree
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chillygirl

i guess the only mistake khushi ever did or will do is think abt others first and believe that everyone is good at heart like she is

Thats her character trait. See she being so pure and innocent is one of the major reasons why we want Arnav to show some remorse, because by doing a contract marraige he was well on his way to ruin her life.
shree99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally like asr style..
Jaisa hai theek hai. infact.. he is awesome
I too didn't ant the same old jhoru ka ghulam..that is just yucky..
He wooed her in his way..'glad they didn't change his character sketch
Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i guess the only mistake khushi ever did or will do is think abt others first and believe that everyone is good at heart like she is

What about the white lies she says... they are not meant to harm anyone but ultimately cause pain to others... and who is she to give chance to Shyam to redeem?? Shyam is Anji's husband, she should have taken that decision for him and not her... and putting others before oneself, as u rightly said is Khushi's trait... but then even ASR didn't do thinsg for his own self... he also did it to save his sister... 
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Some people can NEVER be satisfied with ASR..

I am not talking about Rima..I am talking about some people after reading some comments..Well bad for them😆

I am surely in that some people😆 because i am not a ASR fan 😊on the other hand i like the character Arnav so much ðŸ˜ƒ I wish Arnav would stay always, it is completely my POV
thechaigirl thumbnail
Good points Rima... I am happy with today's epi but cannot help but point out a few things

This is exacly where the story is lacking.

I have always had a problem with them showing Khushi doing everything for Arnav's sake. She left RM for his happiness when in reality he had crossed the line by saying she was responsible for his misery and his di's misery.Yes, he did not mean it but does that negate the words uttered when will he learn to respect her.

Does khushi having self respect and walking away for herself make her love less for Arnav??? I dont think so.  Y this potrayal of khushi? I do not get it.

She is a resourceful person always willing to sacrifice for her family but does that mean they have to show her looking like the scapegoat always. I get tired everytime I see her blaming herself. Today was the height when clearly she was not at fault she was blaming herself while Dadi did not for a second think abt her own inhumane behavior. 

My point is they have never shown the self respect in khushi so Arnav walks away with the heroic. Realized what I was over looking. The only glimpse we got was  khushi threw the resignation on his face and walked away. So she is in there somewhere.  
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

R u following IPK , if u had u would have seen her feeling sorry and also asking sorry to Poojali for being the reason for Shyam's outster  ðŸ˜¡ Though she hid the truth only taking into consideration that Arnav and Anjali will breakdown if the know the true facet of Shyam. I agree with u Khushi is the culprit and she is responsible for everything and she should be hanged to death😡 Happy now ASR is God and he is always right even when he calls a poor girl a home wrecker. Khushi come on redeem urself ðŸ˜¡

exactly... Now we came to this point that Khushi needs to redempt... I was really suprized that someone could have asked this also... Khushi just hides this fact to keep a home safe for Anjali its not hiding she actually scarifies her mental peace on that also.. for di for sister she sacrificed herself and she did not have to lie just ignored it .. and its not all her own decision there were seniors member to her family who agreed to it...

I really dont believe that khushi's redemption can b questioned...

So GUL khan actually succeeded to feel some/many of the ppl as she wanted to HERO is GOD show some sweet talks enough of redemption .. but Khushi NEEDS TO REDEEM HERSELF and kind of she is doing it every episode..
if someone suddenly watch one single episode She will think this Girl Khushi may have done some serious things in earlier episodes thats why all d ppl r treating her like that..

Any ways no more rantings.. I dont wanna debate about it anymore...

Edited by godhuli12 - 11 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I desperately wanted redemption track frm arnav side always..even still i expect a redemption track will come..but my verdict is if khushi could not b strict in front arnav,if khushi can't sustain his single pain then which way n how arnav wl repent his previous mistakes that he had done with khushi!
As a human i wl expect redemption track always..but as a viewer i m okay n enjoying with present track.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: am1983

What about the white lies she says... they are not meant to harm anyone but ultimately cause pain to others... and who is she to give chance to Shyam to redeem?? Shyam is Anji's husband, she should have taken that decision for him and not her... and putting others before oneself, as u rightly said is Khushi's trait... but then even ASR didn't do thinsg for his own self... he also did it to save his sister... 

I didnt find any one complaining about the bunch of lies she told to Shyam when she wanted to track ASR???
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
]

The only thing i hate in Khushi's character she acts like a mahan😡  😆and helps others but gets no respect in return and ya i accept that she believes everyone ðŸ˜¡