Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

sorry i disagree still. he is doing everything but he hasn't yet realized anything about his own mistakes inher life.

dear what he is doing na is way more than saying sorry...he stood by her,gave her the importance,fought with Dadi,n above all today he said that its his fault to compel her to marry him...these all r making Khushi forget the bitter pasts which a simple sorry can never make
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely agree. I just wrote a TM on  "Am I the only one feeling cheated" which seems to have disappeared, where I have pointed out the same. Thank god, someone else can see beyond the superficial eye candy we're getting. (I know, I know, this is only a drama...) But in this drama, we have been told so far that Arnav cannot live without Kushi and that this is TRUE love. Well, how can it be true love when there isn't absolute freedom (I don't mean the spatial kind, but the mental and emotional and spiritual kind) on both parts. She seems to be taking cues from him, if he is OK then everything is OK. What about her? She is still so afraid to show her emotions, her feelings, her fears, her pain. Yeah, tomorrow, we'll get some more eye candy where she'll try to ease his pain. And yet once more, her feelings are left in the back burner.
On another note, I'd like to know why he didn't apologize for his admitted mistake (wedding?) He just ups and left. No hugs, no caressing, no nothing! And they want me to believe that he can't live without her? Sorry, I'm not buying this. 
Sorry for the rant. It seems in this forum everyone is always apologizing for opining!
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: vkp1989

I have always connected to this character Gul thanks to bring ASR to SP and us. I was so proud today to see ASR stand up for his wife which he always did publically but today hetold Khushi he has wronged her and she is not at fault. Khushi knows he loves her but will be witnessing his love through his actions now. Yes, I want to more of this ASR. For me the redemption started the day he witnessed Shyam/ Khushi on the terrace.

@ Bold really how ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by: tamy267

who says he is not repenting ?? he is ! crying,hurting himself is that all shows redemption ?
Oh realy, When did you see ASR crying for Khushi after kidnapping? I cant remember...If you can please let me know...I remember him crying for his di, now for his past and also remmeber he did it once upon a time last year for khushi when he hurted her...We dont want him to cry like khushi does but we want some tear drop for khushi (if it is unseen to other character then also it is fine)...

if u think so then I disagree...a man like Arnav will do the things which he's doing now..that is win his lady love again by only n only love...this is ASR style of redemption..
I dont want say more about ASR style ...Rima already said in the front page...

if Khushi is happy with that,she's loving all these then what is our problem yaar ? can u imagine this behavior of ASR 1 year back ?? we couldn't even think of it ! but now its all happening...can u believe his Di, his life's most imp person in every Rakshabandhan gifts him a kurta but he never wears them..in this year he wore it just to see Khushi's smile...!!!!
He is trying his best to give Khushi smile...no doubt about that, I am really happy for that track also, but did he try to go to deep root why she is not smiling?? He is a complex character and we also expect him to understand others complexity...

isnt this the part of redemption ? he cut his office time giving more time to Khushi,giving her surprises..
He cut his office time to give Khushi some hard  time (the intension is good but...)...

isn't it a redemption ? he's a workaholic man ! if u still dont get my point or dont understand him them I've nothing to say but u r really missing out the gist of Arnav's character

And lastly redemption is not the right word we are talking about it is "retribution"...She changed the title...

Edited by newyork2012 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

dear what he is doing na is way more than saying sorry...he stood by her,gave her the importance,fought with Dadi,n above all today he said that its his fault to compel her to marry him...these all r making Khushi forget the bitter pasts which a simple sorry can never make

this is today. think 3 episodes back and then go back to the week where he said i wish i had never met you
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

strange. only 3 episodes back he was threatening her to come home. almost made her homeless

sorry dii for becoming strange but one question :do u really think if he had asked her sorry and asked her sorry vth all rhona dhona ..or by holding her feet will make her return to rm ..never she will be more vulnerable only ,,,,she is thinking her presence makes his life hell but asr is thiking her presence makes his life paradise soo if he aske her sorry and bring out the arnav in front of her ..she might make some other reasons and ask him to leave her ..so the only way in front of him was bring out asr he knows she is a girl who vll fight vth him and at the end he knws how to make er back yes i doo agree his path of blackmail was different but ..did his blackmail brought her back ..NO...but whn he said he is gonna rveal the truth she came back ..thts it ...she knows he will never doo tht and tht gives her guts to stay in the hose saying her footis sprained but did uu notice whn he hurted himself she came for him..only whn he shows some asriness she comes for him ...thts the strange part of their love ...sorryyy i dont want to goo aginast ur opinion but this is my pov
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vkp1989

i didnt want to step inside but ur post made me
@ bold are u sure what ur saying ??

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: kbtr

I absolutely agree. I just wrote a TM on  "Am I the only one feeling cheated" which seems to have disappeared, where I have pointed out the same. Thank god, someone else can see beyond the superficial eye candy we're getting. (I know, I know, this is only a drama...) But in this drama, we have been told so far that Arnav cannot live without Kushi and that this is TRUE love. Well, how can it be true love when there isn't absolute freedom (I don't mean the spatial kind, but the mental and emotional and spiritual kind) on both parts. She seems to be taking cues from him, if he is OK then everything is OK. What about her? She is still so afraid to show her emotions, her feelings, her fears, her pain. Yeah, tomorrow, we'll get some more eye candy where she'll try to ease his pain. And yet once more, her feelings are left in the back burner.

On another note, I'd like to know why he didn't apologize for his admitted mistake (wedding?) He just ups and left. No hugs, no caressing, no nothing! And they want me to believe that he can't live without her? Sorry, I'm not buying this. 
Sorry for the rant. It seems in this forum everyone is always apologizing for opining!

thanks for the rant and thanks for agreeing
Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

@ Bold really how ðŸ˜²

I am also really interested to know how...😲😲