Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayne

Good points, rima.
I get that he is apologizing and making-up in his own style (ASR-style), but it leaves to be desired.

For someone to put his wife into such situation where he has to then pick a fight to 'defend' her honor, for him to refuse to clarify all matters - Shyaam included - to all in the family, thus, relieving Khushi of being ostracized, such a person is not really deserving of respect.

One likes the arrogance and confidence of men like ASR if it is tempered with a 'weak as kitten in front of his wife/amor'.

That he plays his games even with her, is truly off-putting.
You said it. When humility sits his shoulders in front of Khushi he will be loved by all of us.

Jayne

well said jayne. he put her in this postion and now he has to defend her. forever she will be the runaway bride which is a great offence in India
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rima

good one johnny. most of this people will try to justify asr's behaviour using khushi's act of goodness not knowing that the two can't even be compared. one was meant to harm and the other was meant to give a chance

@ Bold hope peoples understand this
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Although I loved today episode and I don't want to ruin it , but I felt that something was messing .. Arhi still didn't clear the contract matter , and Arnav still didn't show a honest and real regret ..

Sometime I feel that CVs acquiesced to some ASR's fans..
I still remember many post here which demand a non-typical repentance track .. they want a repentance in ASR style ..
and we get a different repentance track ..  it was different ,but
unfortunately , in an ugly way - my POV - ..
Instead of seeing ASR apologize one honest apology ,, he again blackmailed her, and exploited her needs ..

I feel that we will get the repentance track that we are waiting for since day 1 .. will come after "another" series of torture because of the Arnav's past .. :(
Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: .A.l.i.a.

Although I loved today episode and I don't want to ruin it , but I felt that something was messing .. Arhi still didn't clear the contract matter , and Arnav still didn't show a honest and real regret ..

Sometime I feel that CVs acquiesced to some ASR's fans..
I still remember many post here which demand a non-typical repentance track .. they want a repentance in ASR style ..
and we get a different repentance track ..  it was different ,but
unfortunately , in an ugly way - my POV - ..
Instead of seeing ASR apologize one honest apology ,, he again blackmailed her, and exploited her needs ..

This add

I feel that we will get the repentance track that we are waiting for since day 1 .. will come after "another" series of torture because of the Arnav's past .. :(

and that is what i wud hate. this another torture. why aren't so many enough for people
waooo u changed the title...thanks...I love the new word "retribution"...
Hope people will understand now...I will use this word from now on for Arnav
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: newyork2012

yep. thanks for the suggestion
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima

yep me too enjoying. somehow i don;t want her to leave now when they are getting close but want pain from him for her

Hmm .. yeah i don't want her to leave atm.. after they have been close and loved up .. then something bad is going to happen .. because we know drama's they don't like couples happy .. 

I wonder how this pain of hurting her will trigger .. :| .. Maybe Khushi sees that he is ignoring his Dadi because of her .. hence she will say that you are both the same .. and maybe tell him the pain she suffered becuase of him .. or something like that ..!! ahh this story confuses me .. i can never guess anything aha .. !
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: newyork2012

i think ur right the title redemption gets ppl annoyed for some reason
now that the title has changed ppl's view might differ a lil hopefully

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
who says he is not repenting ?? he is ! crying,hurting himself is that all shows redemption ? if u think so then I disagree...a man like Arnav will do the things which he's doing now..that is win his lady love again by only n only love...this is ASR style of redemption..if Khushi is happy with that,she's loving all these then what is our problem yaar ? can u imagine this behavior of ASR 1 year back ?? we couldn't even think of it ! but now its all happening...can u believe his Di, his life's most imp person in every Rakshabandhan gifts him a kurta but he never wears them..in this year he wore it just to see Khushi's smile...!!!! isnt this the part of redemption ? he cut his office time giving more time to Khushi,giving her surprises..isn't it a redemption ? he's a workaholic man ! if u still dont get my point or dont understand him them I've nothing to say but u r really missing out the gist of Arnav's character

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
how mnay times did asr aksed her sorry ...we r becoming unbelievable..we know asr is one hu doesnt reveals anything in heart ..even if he feels soorrry he wont say it ...but tomorrow we r gonna see a diffrnt side of arnav ,,,,tomorrow he might cry in front of her thts the begining of his opening up...and seriously i dont want him to gooo behind her and say maaf kardijiye maaf kardijiye and alll but i want him to say her tht its all his mistakes its becoz of hm she is suffering ...like wat he did today ...and as far as khushi concerned this is wat she wanted not a simple sorry ..she dont want him to say tht just but she wanted him to stand by her side ...wipe her tears out and bring a smile ...make her feel tht she is not orphan ..make her feel she can share anything with him ..she need not hide anything for anybody's sake ...she need not to hide her tears from him coz he will be there for her ..thts wat i think i knw it might be slightly different from other opinion ...i love the way asr is been shown ..and how khushi has influenced him...