Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rhearuhi

Also if you remember that interview where Gul said that when Arnav will know the truth he will repent like anything...he will repent to the extent that he will hurt himself for inflicting that pain on her so I ask the CVs where has all that gone...if he really repents and takes her as his wife should he not give her his mothers kangans with love and make her read the letter his mom left for his wife...the CV s seem to have forgotten about the kangan totally can't even see khushi wearing themnow...

I dont think GUL khan remembers that by now.. She loved to forget .. If you know GUL and saw all d other episodes She wont Make a single episode where Khushi will be given her TRUE due or respect... This is period..

Some of us who always felt that this show should give some respect to khushi now kind of give it up.. specially me.. because I came to learn that In IPKKND Hero will b glorified all the way ( they know majority of us wont mind a bit for ASR)...

Rima just pointed out so nicely without being too pessimistic👏 like after any bad episode may b today's epi was really well executed..

but there will be always the bottom line .. just give d Due respect to our khushi .. ONE EPISODE ...

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillygirl

i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV

again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chillygirl

i never said that khushi has to do anything more to earn the redemption. she deserves it right from the day he forcefully married her but its not abt khushi, its about arnav's realisation. ok answer me one thing. before today, did u ever feel from any of arnav's actions that he realises his mistakes, that he acknowledges his role in all that what happened? i never saw it so for me its a very big step from arnav to acknowledge his forced marriage.

P.S: im not defending him, i stating an unbiased POV

edited:
i just read a comment of urs where u equated redemption to realisation then how can u expect him to redeem himself without realising his mistakes. he has just acknowledged them and soon he is gonna repent about them so in no way its a redemption 

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: godhuli12

I dont think GUL khan remembers that by now.. She loved to forget .. If you know GUL and saw all d other episodes She wont Make a single episode where Khushi will be given her TRUE due or respect... This is period..

Some of us who always felt that this show should give some respect to khushi now kind of give it up.. specially me.. because I came to learn that In IPKKND Hero will b glorified all the way ( they know majority of us wont mind a bit for ASR)...

Rima just pointed out so nicely without being too pessimistic👏 like after any bad episode may b today's epi was really well executed..

but there will be always the bottom line .. just give d Due respect to our khushi .. ONE EPISODE ... 

@ Bold  i am asking the same thing one episode atleast 😭
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with u..
well said 👏

It z stl incmplete without d regret frm ASR's side..
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rima

again that is the problem

just because he does something which he should have done the moment he knew about shyam, we are happy

why?

sorry i didnt get u
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: godhuli12

u nailed it. she deserves her due respect and it should not come at the mercy of the hero
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

@ Bold  i am asking the same thing one episode atleast 😭

agreed one episode at least ...
rima thumbnail
i mean he should havs said sorry for the forced arriage the moment he knew about shyam. instead he ranted why did i meet yo. and now he is feeling it. so why are we happy for something he owed her long back
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My idea of redemption already happened in last friday's episode.
That pearl meant something more than just a gift. If you look at Arnav he was sorry for everything he did.
His expressions shows that how sorry he was, he was hurt as well! So I am not asking for redemption anymore + again, it's your opinion and I respect that fully😊

Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36
Next