Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

THE I LOVE YOU STORY! no comments please (Page 2)

dracomalfoy Groupbie
dracomalfoy
dracomalfoy

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
author eran

PART 8

Dish is in her room brushing her hair, has back to Dk who has just sneaked in. he grabs her pallu and pulls her close.

Dish-Dk someone will see!!

Dk-can't a husband romance with his wife?

Dish-yes but u know if mummy ji c's us

Dk-OK i'll close the door!

Dish- Dk u can't close the door mummy ji doesn't know we r husband and wife and if she catches us she will be upset.

Suddenly out of nowhere:

Pori-ur rigt dish if mummy ji catches u with my husband what will she think.

Dk-get lost pori u can never b my wife!!!

Dish is happy and smiling and grinning at pori who leaves. DK turns to face disha.

Dk-disha what is on ur face?

Dish-what?

Dk-that just there.

Dish-what is it Dk?!

Suddenly Dk grabs Dish and kisses her on the cheek.

Dish-Dk!!!if someone c's.

DK-i don't care i luv u and i can tell the whole world this if u say to maa right now!!!

Dish-no DK

dracomalfoy Groupbie
dracomalfoy
dracomalfoy

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
author eran

PART 9

Dish-Dk u can't tell maa anything she wont be able to take it.[shock]

Dk-Ok i want to spend time with u disha. tell u what v'll have dinner at a restaurant tonight.

Dish-Ok! but u go now quickly.

In the background maa is calling "Sunny"!!!

Dk-coming maa! DK turns to smile at disha before he leaves.

Dish then falls on her bed like shes away with fairies and smiles like a mad.

That evening:

Dishis getting ready into a yellow sari, looking dead hot and of course with her ring and bangles on!!! Dk is also getting ready into the blue shirt disha had wanted him to wear for the party! both look god!! and Dk is to die for here, well he is in my head anyway!!!

Dk goes to his maa who is sleeping now. Kisses her forehead and saya - i am going to spend time with ur real bahu if u knew u would b happy to know that not Pori but Disha was ur bahu. [Dk has soft tears in his eyes]
Dk then turns to leave and c's Pori at the door. HE is mad but tries to keep a straight face so he doesn't spoil his mood..

Pori-where r u going so late DK without ur wife?

Dk-shut up pori.

Dish out of the blue.

Dish-who says he's going without his wife?[Dish is smiling at Dk and then has a sarcastic smile for Pori] ha ha ha !!!

Dish-shall v go DK? [she grabs Dk 's arm and they walk out together.]

Pori- Disha!!![in an angey tone!!!]

dracomalfoy Groupbie
dracomalfoy
dracomalfoy

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
author eran

PART 10

Recap-DK and Dish had just left an angry Pori and have gone to a restauruant to spend time together.

Dk and Dish arrive at the restauraunt. the restauraunt is the most romantic restauraunt ever. it has candels and lights and red baners [u guys get the idea its very romantic for r 2 lovers]

they go to sit on their table, Dk pulls the chair forward for r lady dish to sit down and she smiles at him and replys [table is outside]

Dish-thank u [still smiling]

DK [ just took his seat] - disha u looke beautiful tonoght.

Dish- thanx

Dk then takes dish's hand and they both look into each other's eyes and Dk has his sexy smile on that would take any girl's breath away!!!

Waiter-Sir r u ready to order

they both wake up from their fantasy land and dish is blushing like a mad!

DK-yeah sure Dish u ready to order? [even though they hadn't even looked at the menu but read each other's i's instead]

Dish- yeah i'll have what u will have DK

DK-OK v'll have the special thanx

Waiter-what would u like to drink sir?

DK-[looking at disha] 2 soft drinks

Waiter leaves

Dish looks at Dk and is happy that he isn't drinking

Dk-i know u don't like me drinking disha and for u i can give up anything.

Dish-[smiling] i know u would DK

There is soft music palying in the background and the air outside is picking up blowing disha's hair softly and DK is watching and smiling.

DK-ur not cold r u disha? shall i give u my coat?

Dish-no i'm fine

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Part 11

DK and Dish have just finished there meal and are now talking to each other about a old couple sitting on the next table. It's there 50th aniversery! they look so cute together!!!!

DK: Disha they look so nice together, isn't it?

Dish [smiling at them] Yes, DK do you think we will celebrate are aniverserys like this. Happy not caring about anyone but us.

DK: Disha i will celebrate every aniversary this way and i will promise to love you always!!

Dish: [Happy with tears in her eyes] I know you will, DK.

DK: What's the matter disha? [notices tears]

Dish: I don't want to lose you DK, but i don't know why i am scared of what can happen.

DK: i will never leave your side Disha you mean the world to me!

DK gets up and grabs dish's hand and they go to the resturant garden, the soft music is still playing. DK grabs disha closer and they slowly move to the music. Disha's head is resting on DK's shoulder and she is smiling.Around them is red roses and soft light, they are alone and in love!!!!Wink

Love Eran!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Part 12

DK and Dish are still dancing, suddenly it starts to rain and they both hurry to the garden shed!! Iside there is just plants and candles, a really romantic place!!!

Dish is shaking of cold as she only has her yellow sari on,DK puts his coat round her and his arm. Disha looks up to smile at him.

DK: I'm sorry disha this wasn't spoce to happen!

Dish: I think it was, so we can spend more time together.

DK smiles and they cuddle each other. Disha then closes her eyes and starts to have a dream of how she would like to have her wedding with DK. while DK has his head on dish's head and has closed his eyes to.

Her dream then starts while she is in DK's arms..........

stay tuned!!!! For disha's dream!!!!

love eran!!!!!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Clap
eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Part 13 (Disha's dream) part 1!!

we can see that a temple is shown well decorated and Aai, Gurtam, Ved, etc... are shown happy and are talking to someone dressed in a fully traditional shaadi suit (I don't know what they are called) the person turns round and it is DK looking fab!!!! he looks happy and is messing around with ved who is teasing him!!

Disha then comes in her Lenga (It's red) she has her chura on and is looking very nice. DK then see's her and when nobody is looking quicly winks at her!Wink Disha is shocked and blushes and looks down. She then sits next to DK to be married!!!!!!!!Clap (I wish i was there)

Guests: they make such a lovely couple! (I know they do, i think we all know that!!!!)

The pandit then starts to read and beings with the ceremony. Disha's reletives and DK's gather round, all are happy. Dish and DK stand up to go round the fire. Then as soon as they are done DK puts sindoor on Disha while doing this he lips:

DK: I love you!

Disha smiles and then DK puts the manglsute on Disha and everyone starts to clap. DK and Dish are both very happy.

stay tuned for part 2!!!!! Suhag raat to come!!!!

love eran!!!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Part 14

the shaadi has just taken place and everyone is happy. They then leave from there and it is time for them to take Disha home. They get to the Segail house and see that Mummy ji is ready to invite them in, after the ceremony disha enters with DK!!!Wink

Mummy ji tells them to sit down while she does the last minute preprations to their room! Ved comes along and says:

V: congrats brother and of course bhabi!!

Dish: thanks! (DK smiles)

DK: Ved, i am happy married with a beautiful wife (dish smiles) why don't you get married now?!!

V: not yet brother.

DK: why? Confused

V: i want to find a better looking girl then my bhabi before i get married.

DK: then you'll be single forever!LOL

all laugh while mummy ji enters:

mummy ji: What's the matter, why are you laughing?

DK: nothing maa just teasing Ved. (DK laughs)

Mummy ji: stop teasing my brother sunny.

Mummy ji tells disha to go and sit in her room while she has a quick word with DK. We follow disha to a room nicly decorated and very romantic.Wink (DK's room are should i say their room!)

Disha then goes towards the mirror and see's that her jewelery is out of line. She sorts her jewelery out and goes to sit on the bed with her head down looking very shy.

The bed room door then starts to open.....

stay tuned!!!

love eran!!!!

Go to top