Navya
Navya

Messages fr cinevista (Page 4)

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hello Cinevistaas,
                                 As I came to know that you are coming up with a new project of short films on star plus that is  "Teri Meri Love Stories" for this a big congratulations to you. In this show you will be casting Shaheer Sheikh as the male lead so now its a kind request to you to cast Somya Seth opposite him in your short films as we navya fans were already shattered after the end on our serial but please full fill our wish bring them together back in your show.They make a great pair together and compliment each other  really well.please consider our request.

Edited by ArushiLuvs_AnYa - 08 August 2012 at 7:48am

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Dear Cinevistaas,

I am very pleased to hear that you have selected Shaheer Sheikh in one of your films for Teri Meri Love Stories you have chosen a very talented actor who has a large fan following and has a lot of potential! We would like to request as Navya fans that we want Soumya Seth to be casted opposite him in this film as they have already done a very succesful show together Navya and both together they have very good rapport, friendship and amazing chemistry! They look good together on screen and they both are very talented individuals! Not only will you gain in actors but also as Shamya as they are referred to have a loyal fan following you will get increased viewership which will help the TRP's and success of the show.

Ardent fan,

Sonia from the UK
sana1sana IF-Rockerz
sana1sana
sana1sana

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Respected Sir,

Would love to see ShaheerSomya together onscreen with their Awesome Amazing Chemistry

You stories are based on Loce Stories.and if ShaheerSomya together with create fire onscreen

Rgds,
Sanna
shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Dear sir/madam
    I would firstly like to congratulate you for your upcoming show Teri meri love stories.I am really looking forward to it.I am extremely excited to hear you have roped Shaheer Sheikh in for one of your telefilm but it would be fabulous if you cast Soumya Seth opposite Shaheer.Soumya and Shaheer's onscreen chemistry is fantastic they are just magic onscreen.Please give it a serious thought it is a humble request from all Shaheer and Soumya fans.
Thank you 
Shanaz
anyacrazy Goldie
anyacrazy
anyacrazy

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hello cinevistaas
heard u r casting shaheer as the main lead in ure upcuming teri meri luv stories! thats great news nd we fans r delighted to hear that but a humble request from all of us wud be to cast soumya seth opposite him as they share a great chemistry nd r a fabulous couple..
hope u will consider this..thnks nd all the bestThumbs Up

Edited by anyacrazy - 08 August 2012 at 12:04pm
ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
for a change send my thanking mssg to cvs for casting mahi with him

i was super duper happy when i heard shaheer is doing a telefilm with cvs but was apprehensive abt the female lead

wantd sim1 pretty

but god ne meri sunli

mahi is soo damn pretty man

i hvnt watched ny shw of her as it didnt appeal to me much

i i hv always luved her amazingly beautiful features

and she being paired with shaheer news jus made my day

given the honeymoon concept of the shw

this is gonna be one epic of a luvstory

i jus cant wait

YAAYYY

I M SUPER DUPER EXCITED

THEY WILL LOOK AMAZING TOGETHER

AND CVS HV AWESUM CREATV TEAM

PLUS THEY R SHOOTING IT IN MACAU

I M SO FREAKING EXCITED

ONLY PROBLEM IS SHEERS HAIR

HOPE IT GROWS BK FAST

Seenavas IF-Dazzler
Seenavas
Seenavas

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sir/madam
A humble request you ro cast  shaheer and somya in the new  show  .  hope you will consider our request.
Richa_shamya Goldie
Richa_shamya
Richa_shamya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Respected sir/madam
           I was very happy to hear that u will cast shaheer sheikh in ur new show but it would be great if u cast soumya seth also...plz its a humble request...I hope u will consider our request...

Go to top