Navya
Navya

Messages fr cinevista (Page 2)

Shaya_123 Goldie
Shaya_123
Shaya_123

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Hello Cinevista,

You gave a great news about you casting Shaheer Sheikh in your upcoming short film in Star Plus. I am very excited to see him onscreen again and that too in a role which best suits him. He has rocked the screen with his fantasting acting in Navya which has made him one of the best romantic actor in TV industry and I am sure he will rock your show also with his too good natural acting.

One request I would like to make to you is that we would love to see him paired with Somya Seth in this show. They had a sizzling chemistry when they were acting as Anant & Navya in Navya. Their mesmerizing chemistry and natural acting gained them huge popularity and lot of national and international fans. Our wish is to see them onscreen again.

Thanks and Regards,
Seem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anyabekaboo

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Hi

Cinevista, we have heard that u r thinking to approach shaheer sheikh in one of your story,we will be grateful to u if u consider Soumya seth aka navya of the show navya,Shaheer & Somya shared an amazing chemistry they will rock the series to please please please kindly consider about our request please
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Respect Sir,

Its a great news to all us shaheer fans worldwide.Shaheer is a brilliant actor and we all fans have loved him as anant in the show Navya.No one can play the role of a romantic matured actor like Shaheer.The promos of your new show is super exciting.Sir we all love shaheer with soumya seth a lot(the lead actress in navya).Their chemistry is just out of this world.They are also good friends and share a great comfort level wit each other.Its a humble request from all shaheer-soumya(shamya)fans from india-forums all well as every other fans to please cast the couple together.As mentioned in the article,its a romantic honeymoon sequence and am pretty sure shaheer n soumya will be at their best.Please do consider my request on  behalf of all shaheer n soumya fans please.

I have always loved cinevistaas shows, let it be dil mil gayye,ek hazaron main meri behna hai n ma most favorite dil dosti dance.I am a die hard SwaRon fan too.

Regards
Neetha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anyabekabooTacker_Holic

anyabekaboo Senior Member
anyabekaboo
anyabekaboo

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
respected  sir/madam
v came 2 know that u have casted shaheer as the lead 4 one of ur plays.v kindly request 2 cast somya seth as female lead opposite shaheer.somya-shaheer chemisty is awesome and has a huge fan base all over the world.v would like 2 see shamya(shaheer-somya as leads in ur new show.pls accept our #humblerequest
samrutha IF-Dazzler
samrutha
samrutha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Sir,

I have seen and heard many good comments about your shows.. I heard you are gonna cast Shaheer in one of your shows 'Teri Meri Love Stories'

I would like to  request you that could be please cast Sowmya seth against shaheer in that show..Coz Shaheer & Sowmya are great together on screen & they create an charm that all the types of audience love..Your show too would surely gain additional popularity..

So please consider my request and please cast Sowmya against Shaheer in that show..

Samrutha

riasaran Goldie
riasaran
riasaran

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
hello cinivistas, we are happy to hear that shaheer is casted in your new show.we thank you wholeheartedly for that. but it would be better if soumya is also casted along.i hope you will consider our request. thank you
asihaseen IF-Dazzler
asihaseen
asihaseen

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are very much happy to know that you have casting Shaheer Sheik in your next project. He has an amazing talent and he will rock in his characters.In Navya ,Shaheer and Soumya Seth proved their awesome chemistry and became favourite jodi of everyone.They are so comfortable with each other and so this is great pleasure to see them  together on screen again.Hope you will consider our request.

Regards

malini6941 Goldie
malini6941
malini6941

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
hi cinevistas,
This is to bring to your notice that we the fans of shaheer and somya would love to see them together in one of your projects. It would be a honour for us to see our favourites working with your esteemed production house. shaheer and somya are 2 popular faces and you can always go thruough the anya scenes if you want proof of their immense talent and mindblowing chemistry. Hope to hear something positive from your end.

Go to top