India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Messages fr cinevista

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Kindly post ur mssages to b faxed to cinevista for casting somya opposite shaheer HURRY  i want more n more replies

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sdurgasakthianyalovernikhitakumariimmaria91Rabia_Hdimple_1smivasAishwarjyabharathi.ksson_smalini6941anyacrazyganganavyabanfasha_Arushi_SeenavassamruthaSamna_anyaasihaseenshahz-_Talha_-nancynnvSaRun.Parsh_shamya-Divya.S-Tacker_HolicHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA-Appsy-sana1sana-Rashi-rashvinchandni4433Abommianyadiv96anamika_0..gracie..Adr_Rushnavya19--Royal--

sdurgasakthi Senior Member
sdurgasakthi
sdurgasakthi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hai Cinevista,
       i heard that u r going to cats shaheer in ur new show...so i jst want to tell u onething...plzzz cast soumya seth as the pair of shaheer sheikh in ur new show...we really loveee to see them together..if u do so,then i m damn sure,ur show ll be super duper hit...we are waiting to see them together from a longgg days..plzzz fullfill our wish...it ll be greatful if u do so...plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
respected sir/madam,
 we came to know that u have selected shaheer sheikh as main lead for one of ur short film of teri meri love story, so we request u plzz cast saumya seth againt him for the same shotr film. its a humble request, we have seen theeir performance in "navya", they have sizzling chemistry & their  acting skills are also very good.. so plz kindly consider our request & cast them together.. thanq..
regard, 
Divya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyrashvin

Rabia_H Goldie
Rabia_H
Rabia_H

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hi cinevista
            we heard that u r casting shaheer shaik in y up coming show 
            so we want shaheer soumya as a main lead couple it is a                          humble request .plz cast them i hope u will full fill our wish

shamya biggest fan rabiaSmile

Edited by rabia_shamya - 07 August 2012 at 11:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Seenavassajinifaby-Divya.S-rashvin

Batool123 Senior Member
Batool123
Batool123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hi cinivista
                 i have heard that u have cast shaheer in Tere Mere LoveStory.iam very pleased to hear this news .i just want you to tell plz cast soumya seth opposite to shaheer as a couple in your film.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divya.S-

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Cinevista,
Great to hear that you are gonna cast Shaheer in one of your Teri Meri Love Stories... It would be amazing and treat to watch Shaheer in your drama but it would be more fabulous and wonderful if you would cast Somya Seth opposite Shaheer coz Shaheer sheikh and Somya seth have been a enchanting couple with their magical chemistry in their previous show "Navya" and they can create magic again onscreen if casted together and certainly the show would garner more popularity n publicity if Shamya seen together again by their rocking chemistry...
Hope you consider our request...love n respect...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divya.S-navya19

rithikachowdary Newbie
rithikachowdary
rithikachowdary

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
 I heard that u r going to cast shaheer in ur new show.. plzzz cast soumya seth as the pair of shaheer sheikh in ur new show...we really loveee to see them together.

nancynnv IF-Dazzler
nancynnv
nancynnv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hai Cinevista,
     first of all a big congratulations 2 u for ur upcoming project.u have made d most appropiate decission by offering the lead role to shaheer .shaheer and somya seth making a gr8 pair n share gr8 chemistry(as seen in NAVYA).pls pair shaheer wid somya.its a kind request on behave of all shamya fans
      all d best 4 ur project

Go to top