Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Michael Phelps - The Greatest Olympian Ever! (Page 2)

Heart Senior Member
Heart
Heart

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.
Michael Phelps

I certainly hope that he comes back for the next Olympic and this is not the end of Michael Phelps in Olympics. He's a great athlete and a great swimmer like him deserves more than just 22 medals (just saying Big smile). So hope to see you in Brazil Phelps! You're amazing! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie RaniLeve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
^^ this is his last olympics; he said so in an interview. I agree with his decision, that he should not come in the next olympics because there are going to be several young swimmers in the next olympics and he would not be able to beat them Tongue He has grown old, and he doesn't swim like he used 2. 

But i LOVE him!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Heart Senior Member
Heart
Heart

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

^^ this is his last olympics; he said so in an interview. I agree with his decision, that he should not come in the next olympics because there are going to be several young swimmers in the next olympics and he would not be able to beat them Tongue He has grown old, and he doesn't swim like he used 2. 

But i LOVE him!!! Embarrassed
Yeah, I know. But as far as I remember, he said that last time as well.. and well, he did win medals in London 2012, didn't he? 
Nah, Phelps will still be considered as a major competition if he comes back in 2016. Otherwise, if he does not what will swimming be without him? :P 

-Dee-Cutiepie Rani

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
if 30+ guys can be amazing quarterbacks (like my brady) then phelps can def come back and be big competition still at the age of 31. he is NOT old! :)

i hope he comes back!

HeartLeve

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
He himself said in an interview ::  Getting older, I need to be able to be at the top level. The more recovered I am, the faster I can swim, the harder I can train.  I am getting older, and I do find it harder to recover.

He is not old. No, 31 is not old at all, but it is too old to be in swimming in olympics. Even I want to see him in the next olympics, but face the reality, he won't be there. He can't put strain on his body if he can't recover.
RadhapriyaG_01 Senior Member
RadhapriyaG_01
RadhapriyaG_01

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Michael Phelps is the BOMB- Truly a legend...going to miss him.
-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Michael Phelps is a true Olympian legend. Every time 'swimming' is heard it's like Phelps has to fleet in. 22 medal at mere 27 is no small thing. He's a legend and I really hope he'll come back in 2016. Rio's swimming track will not be as enjoyable if he's not there. Always the anticipation of him breaking his own record stays when he swims. Despite his words I do hope he'll come back. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart

whitegril Newbie
whitegril
whitegril

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I like the Olympics, like sitting in front of the TV to see every Chinese national flag is raised, the moment of the national anthem sing, and this was the whole of China is proud of China refueling.

Go to top