Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

My response to Shaheer's reasons (Page 3)

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Very nice & apt response Smita,
Thanks for the initiative! Hope these words reach the right ears!

My tippani:
Woke up to the link to Nimmi's post: read it: & first reaction :HAwww My GodConfusedCry Meanie me - bad phangirl You you & you r culprit of all these( u can chhose gopivahu or munni to visualize this random reaction) - why did you do that?
then it changed to- arre , how can he blame it all on us?!?! just howOuchShocked?!?( change yr imagination to Kokilaben or dhinkachika baati)
I was already feeling bad from the day before after T-land was bye-byed by suprSheikhmanUnhappy .. had felt miserable - written hearfelt sorry on his profile here & many times on twitter! Was still hopeful - he'll join back! and was thinking- he needed this break, to figure things out & sort out craziness!

Then this 'reaction' of Shaheer came out -- which, in my opinion, if true- is too strong, eventhough not wrong!
My dil was going : Lut gaye .. haan lut gaye Cry..
But then I thought: wait a minute! Dil sambhal jaa zaraaGeek...

Is this an official 'reaction'D'oh? NO.
it is second hand 'information' ? ErmmYes!

SO how much & how deep should I react to it?  Errmmm .. Well,No! I will wait for Shaheer & SOmya to open up & clarify it! and then react.
Its not that difficult , as pointed out by many: 1 single tweet / one clarifying article is all it takes. Simple as that.
Till then- i'll reserve my opinions to bare minimum reactions!

Would love Shaheer to read Nimmi's post and all other reaction posts to it.

About some pointers of the post & my reactions to that!

1. Agree to intrusion in private life -- but it totally is an actors choice how to deal with it. Sorry for any 'bad' tweets from my part. But i usually don't tag him in each & every tweet. still sorry for that misconduct.  And as many said it - wish he had spoken about it upfront before! people would have stopped!

2. About friends Smilie and Sana -well won't repeat what all have said- just one thing:
One request to all Shaheer followers: please collectively unfollow Smilie Suri and Sana Sheikh, if you follow them because they are Shaheer's friend. LEts do that as honest gesture by fans to respect his concern about abuse of his friends.  easy done?!

3. LAughing at tweets: Hi5WinkBig smile .. because- we laugh at many of SS2 tweets toApprove! I'l take this comment in regards to some crazy tweets/ convos & wot not we keep bak baking! and not to our senti ones!
Would love some clarification on this one!
I have been following Shaheer on twitter way before Savenavya1. it was different then! reaction were taken very positively by him then! 

An actor knows the proffessional hazards of this field! And actor knows he will recieve bouquets & brick bats in equal manner! and as they both progress in their carrers- this fan antics & fanatism is going to grow! They'll have to deal with it head on!

4. I was surprised as how come None mention of what blametweets Somya faced last week!!! How some fans who are now running the bb SSm, did unfan &  fan again Somya last week! How they tweeted Shaheer will gt much better partner & wot not! That should have affected him a lot - as his another best friend was blamed very wrongly!

Anyways:
I really am tired of this issne kaha- ussne kaha-- this info- that info!
I respect their privacy - as I have said it time and again: TIME, SPACE & PATIENCE! are needed regarding ShaMya.
We simply can't tell them what to do when .. I am ready to see them in new shows, and they will have to work with other actors as well! I a mature enough to know & respect that. And I am sure, though we all want to see ShaMya magic again - We all are prepared to see them with others as well!

I truly wish Shaheer & Somya speak up -as is! whenever they are ready to talk. I really hope this was not an official attempt to put the point accross to fans!
A direct reaction , an honest talk would go better with all!
I am a fan who adores Shaheer, Somya, ShaMya. I like them- but I dont worship them.
I respect them- their views & their honest reactions. Therefore if any such news is to come out- I would prefer to have it from them!
Sidhi baat!  kyoonki.. jab baat niklti hai to phir dooor talaq jaati bhi hai!

Navya was a special experience - both on-off- aaju-baaju-all ways!
I definately am not liking this bitternessUnhappy!
Wish that things get sorted out soon -- and right time comes soon!

We have some really good reactions here- and I Hope Nimmi or Rachit or any other insider will lead Shaheer to this.

Will wait to hear from Shaheer & Somya! one day- someday!

Edited by spdp - 08 August 2012 at 2:40am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetuRitu_knacknavanfan4shilpadA_Crazy_Leogojiri123nivedatitli22roomnianjmuddashakdAishwarjyabharathi.ksasihaseentitleeparidivyasnClumsyIntrovertNoaddict-Divya.S-soniadutta-Rashi-rashvinnavya19

Aishwarjya Goldie
Aishwarjya
Aishwarjya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

My tippani:
Woke up to the link to Nimmi's post: read it: & first reaction :HAwww My GodConfused Meanie me - bad phangirl You you & you r culprit of all these - why did you do that?
then it changed to- arre , how can he blame it all on us?!?! just how?!?
I was already feeling bad from the day before after T-land was bye-byed by suprSheikhmanUnhappy .. had felt miserable - written hearfelt sorry on his profile here & many times on twitter! Was still hopeful - he'll join back! and was thinking- he needed this break, to figure things out & sort out craziness!

Then this 'reaction' of Shaheer came out -- which, in my opinion, if true- is too strong, eventhough not wrong!
But then I thought: wait a minute! Dil sambhal jaa zaraa...

SO how much & how deep should I react to it?  Errmmm .. Well,No! I will wait for Shaheer & SOmya to open up & clarify it! and then react.
Its not that difficult , as pointed out by many: 1 single tweet / one clarifying article is all it takes. Simple as that.

1. Agree to intrusion in private life -- but it totally is an actors choice how to deal with it. Sorry for any 'bad' tweets from my part. But i usually don't tag him in each & every tweet. still sorry for that misconduct.  And as many said it - wish he had spoken about it upfront before! people would have stopped!

2. About friends Smilie and Sana -well won't repeat what all have said- just one thing:
One request to all Shaheer followers: please collectively unfollow Smilie Suri and Sana Sheikh, if you follow them because they are Shaheer's friend. LEts do that as honest gesture by fans to respect his concern about abuse of his friends.  easy done?!

3. LAughing at tweets: Hi5WinkBig smile .. because- we laugh at many of SS2 tweets toApprove! I'l take this comment in regards to some crazy tweets/ convos & wot not we keep bak baking! and not to our senti ones!
I have been following Shaheer on twitter way before Savenavya1. it was different then! reaction were taken very positively by him then! 

An actor knows the proffessional hazards of this field! And actor knows he will recieve bouquets & brick bats in equal manner! and as they both progress in their carrers- this fan antics & fanatism is going to grow! They'll have to deal with it head on!

4. I was surprised as how come None mention of what blametweets Somya faced last week!!! How some fans who are now running the bb SSm, did unfan &  fan again Somya last week! How they tweeted Shaheer will gt much better partner & wot not! That should have affected him a lot - as his another best friend was blamed very wrongly!

Anyways:
I respect their privacy - ia have said it time and again: TIME, SPACE & PATIENCE! are needed regarding ShaMya.
We simply can't tell them what to do when .. I am ready to see them in new shows, and they will have to work with other actors as well! I a mature enough to know & respect that. And I am sure, though we all want to see ShaMya magic again - We all are prepared to see them with others as well!

I truly wish Shaheer & Somya speak up -as is! whenever they are ready to talk. I really hope this was not an official attempt to put the point accross to fans!
I am a fan who adores Shaheer, Somya, ShaMya. I like them- but I dont worship them.
I respect them- their views & their honest reactions. therefore if any such news is to come out- i would prefer to have it from them!

We have some really good reactions here- and I Hope Nimmi or Rachit or any other insider will lead Shaheer to this.

Wonderful..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navanfantitli22ClumsyIntroverttitleepari

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i agree to some point of urs dea..but not completely..well shaheer n soumya hav their own personal space,..u r tellin they shud hav actually denied lots of things n cleared the matter..but my question is why shud they????i agree we ardent fans hav always loved them n been wit them durin their bad times but it doesnt mean they owe every answer to us..many a tyms some questions are better left unanswered...
like take it this way..if he wud hav tld tat ther is nothin between him n somi..u think ppl wud hav still left the matter ther..he wud hav been questioned in other ways..if he wud hav agreed..again some other questions wud hav raised..luk everyone has their own personal space..n it is upto one whether they want to let ppl into it o not..they as actors hav given lots of love to the fans..in return all fans hav given the same amount of love n care..but at times all the fans hav crossed their limits..n tats the fact..

so i dont think shaheer shud justify or clarify anythin more..its his life..n he can live it the way he want..

no offence..my pov..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetunavanfancma_luvanyasurbhianya_17.Farzi.asihaseensamrutha-Divya.S-soniadutta-Rashi-

cma_luvanya Groupbie
cma_luvanya
cma_luvanya

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Smita for ur initiative...

@ujjaini,Titli,shaina n others loved ur post and agree wid eth

Since I have already vent out my version in othr post just want to copy paste it here...

Though I  dont dislike Shaheer n dont  distrust him completely ... but  its always Somya who comes first for me( evn be4 Shaheer) ...I love Shaheer as an actor nd will always have an  excitement to see him  in my Tvscreen wenevr he comes there wid watevr role..but Somya i adore her,respect her n love her both as an actor nd as a person too...I beleive her...i can trust her innocence nd I know./beleive atleast  she wont play wid fans emotions just for the sake of publicity of a show..she is some1 who can call herself dumb in socialsite like twitter,so noways she wont use Fans or hurt ne1 knowingly ...
 Shaheer's personal life dint bother me for quite longtime (say tilll #savenavya1) ,though Anya chemistry built a wish within me to see SS2 as real life couple too,but I felt it was sth which cud never be fulfilled...for me Shaheer n Somya were quite different...I trusted Shaheer for he not being in relation wid Smilie..but also never expected that he will fall for Somya ever...

like many others i too thot  Shaheer has an attitude problem, n something that he love more in this whole world is he Himself..no offence i mite be wrong...and for me Somya is always a innocent next door girl

But i was compelled to change my thot completely towards Shaheer wen we got Vday article of Somya wanting to date wid Shaheer,stating Shaheer has all the positive qualities(ssF never denied this,so its true)..i was Very happy n evn surprised/shocked,i dint think Somya wud  ever say so abt Shaheer..and then d closeness of SS2 was quite visible n we cud figure out evrything from their gestures n bodylanguage onscreen n evn in offscreen segment... So, I felt If for Somya SHaheer is a nice guy,if after soo long time of working together Somya has said he has all positive qualities n let herself  be closer to Shaheer then Shaheer is a gud guy..I completely changed my attitude towards him since  then...

Shaheer caring n protective behaviour towards Somya in Lucknow trip n Holi video was justified wid Somya's tweet of" mycostar loves me,cares for me,does sweet things n makes whole set Happy place"..so after dat I had respect for Shaheer as mch as I had for Somya..I evn dint bothr abt his Tweets which had actually effected me,i just ignored them thinking them he is abit immature but gudhearted...

So,like v know Somya has once said that " Shaheer n she r gudfrens forever but not reallife couple.."...but still speculations dint stop abt them evn after that ..rather  even after that Somya twtd that her coactor lovin her n confessed that there was not much difference for her in reel/real life..and her last message to Fans in E24 farewell seg was "hum sath hain"...So,these things from Somya made me think that SS2 r On..

So, I will still wait to hear Somya's side of story...and even request all not to come to ne conclusion so soon,..(bhagwan Na karey its nt SOmya who ws left hurted)

and To all the haters of shamya at the moment

ur all points are valid nd justifiable.. but Sorry that i cant support u,coz I still want to give sometime to the actors whom I trusted somuch...

No offence to ne1( spclyy who r honest,like Rachit  ) but I think all this chaos n speculation abt Ss2 was result of some infamous insiders who claimed that they know evrything wats happening in set...some fake messages n news added fuel to our speculation,ppl misused their inside news n messges from somya esp..May be those who claimed to have info may really have have some news n messages but I can clearly n confidently say..small info was made big..and if some person got message once they claim of getting it  evrytime ,wenevr they needed it...

Except tweets n interview we kno nothin clearly abt SS2 version n Till date watevr tweets we got from Ss2 direclty related to SS2 always added fuel to our speculation no ne of their twts n interview gave us a hint that they were upset wid us Fan..rather they always acknowledge us for giving so much Love...so widout hearing them direclty we cant distrust them na??

When Nimmi made the post which was in favour of SS2,i beleived it n enjoyed it coz it was exact reflection of my thot..watevr I wanted her post said it all..so despite all the discrepancies which I can still point out I beleived it,say i enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed my speculation abt SS2 n now wen her post is a kind of negative I will not beleive it,my heart doesnt allow me to beleive it..coz i want nd will wait to hear from SS2's mouth...actor whom I loved..atleast I want to give them sometime

And regarding Shaheer's deactivating twitter n Somya's silence i felt its justifiable..shaheer dint left twtr widout letting us know..he said Sorry for not fulfilling our expectation...

as usual evn this time I tried interpretating his tweet n concluded y did he twtd that n left twtr...

Shaheer has always reacted fast n widout thinking twice to ne matters so evn this time wen fans twtd  him "how cn u accept MB,how cn u not wait for smtime to get offr wid Somya?,how cn u still b fren of Sana who dint support us in savenavya,how cn u do frensip seg wid Sana widout doin it wid Somya,we dint expect all this from u,u betray us,u dont care abt us n Somya".. wen he was flooded wid all this twts since the Sbs seg was telecasted..being an agressive person n abit immature as well..At that moment  only wat he cud think was OK if u all feel i dint fulfill ur expectation its nt worth bieng here..so he deactivated account wid his last leaving note..this is Y i felt Shaheer's action was also justifiable as per his nature...

Abt Somya's silence,we always have notice Somya  tweets only wen she is Happy,she is silent n Off from twtr wen she has no gud mood..and so even thistime  wen  she gets msgs n twts like " how cn u be happy n say all is well wen Shaheer is upset,the reason for shaheer bein upset is u,u r baised towards ur fans ur messages r biased"..think wat sud be her reaction toward this..Silence na???..wat wud u do if u were in her Place...

Overall ,I just want to Say,I dont  think neither it was Direct tweets nor it ws bashin to frens or it was threatining twts which made them quit Twitter..It was all Bcoz thier Self REspect was hurt n which is above evrything...So lets give them time...

u also loved them so as for now wen they r hurt lets wait to hear their side of story widout beleivieng ne insiders n spreading Negativity abt them...

Lets have Patience..if we have waited so long lets wait a little more just for the sake of trust/belief v had for them 1nce upon a time ...

Edited by cma_luvanya - 08 August 2012 at 10:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetunavanfantitli224shilpadanjmuddbharathi.kssurbhianya_17asihaseenneetha-Divya.S-navya19

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

i agree to some point of urs dea..but not completely..well shaheer n soumya hav their own personal space,..u r tellin they shud hav actually denied lots of things n cleared the matter..but my question is why shud they????i agree we ardent fans hav always loved them n been wit them durin their bad times but it doesnt mean they owe every answer to us..many a tyms some questions are better left unanswered...
like take it this way..if he wud hav tld tat ther is nothin between him n somi..u think ppl wud hav still left the matter ther..he wud hav been questioned in other ways..if he wud hav agreed..again some other questions wud hav raised..luk everyone has their own personal space..n it is upto one whether they want to let ppl into it o not..they as actors hav given lots of love to the fans..in return all fans hav given the same amount of love n care..but at times all the fans hav crossed their limits..n tats the fact..

so i dont think shaheer shud justify or clarify anythin more..its his life..n he can live it the way he want..

no offence..my pov..

agreed mam, much needed, i wish u wer here yest ni8, whn i needed something like this responce, then i wuldnt have felt soo low.. but my bad luck.. anyways thanq so much for this.. Hug
neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -diva-shamya-

Originally posted by neetha

no offence..my pov..

agreed mam, much needed, i wish u wer here yest ni8, whn i needed something like this responce, then i wuldnt have felt soo low.. but my bad luck.. anyways thanq so much for this.. Hug

ma net was actin wierd yaar...but nw i knw y u felt soo low..nd somewer gud that i wasnt here last nyt..else instead of sha these starters wud hav been bashed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divya.S-

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

My tippani:
Woke up to the link to Nimmi's post: read it: & first reaction :HAwww My GodConfusedCry Meanie me - bad phangirl You you & you r culprit of all these( u can chhose gopivahu or munni to visualize this random reaction) - why did you do that?
then it changed to- arre , how can he blame it all on us?!?! just howOuchShocked?!?( change yr imagination to Kokilaben or dhinkachika baati)

But then I thought: wait a minute! Dil sambhal jaa zaraaGeek...

Anyways:
I respect their privacy - as I have said it time and again: TIME, SPACE & PATIENCE! are needed regarding ShaMya.

I respect them- their views & their honest reactions. Therefore if any such news is to come out- I would prefer to have it from them!
Sidhi baat!  kyoonki.. jab baat niklti hai to phir dooor talaq jaati bhi hai!

Amazing as always Shaina...reflected all my feelings and thoughts ATM...umm..i really hope Shaheer gets to see this thread...and clarifies certain issues himself instead of others tryin to do it for him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navanfancma_luvanyatitli22soniadutta

surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

wen shaheer deactivtd his accnt ..i got really angry n made a post trying to mk those particular fans realise their mistake..coz that tym i culdn't see ny other possible reasn ( that tym wen nimmi's post wasn't there). nw i pray that every1 to get their lesson coz i feel we all are smwhr responsible.
 After reading so many minds here n on twtr too..nw i want to say that ..just let it be, sm fans who bashed Smilie n Sana ws wrong n we all agree on that..the main doubt lies wether Shaheer-Somya are at fault or nt..sm think that they are n sm think they aren't..k..well n gud..almost all fans hv spoke out their minds uptill nw..me too n that had to happen..we have always said that every1 has diff POV & we shuld repect that..nw its tym to shw it instead of fyting..coz it'll be never ending battle otherwise.
We hv to cont. with our waiting which we are doing frm begining.

Edited by surbhianya_17 - 08 August 2012 at 6:17am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetunavanfancma_luvanyaasihaseen-Divya.S-neetha-Rashi-soniaduttanavya19

Go to top