India-Forums

Navya
Navya

My response to Shaheer's reasons

navanfan Groupbie
navanfan
navanfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I have to admit that Shaheer's response has left me feeling quite confused & restless. I don't know why, but I feel he had a golden opportunity to clarify lots of so-called 'speculations' , but he chose not to. I also think Shaheer hasn't cited the real reasons behind deactivating/deleting his Twitter account. Of course, some of the reasons that he has mentioned are completely valid. Bashing someone in public, by sending them direct tweets in filthy language can never be justified at any cost. I personally have never indulged in it so far & will not do so in future as well. It is just not my cup of tea.

Looking back, I feel Shaheer could have clarified a lot of things before going off Twitter completely. His reaction & response is very ambiguous. IMO, it has only fuelled more unnecessary speculations regarding his personal & professional decisions. 

I don't want to react impulsively & negatively or jump to any conclusions right now. Shaheer & Somya might have their own reasons for saying & doing certain things. There might be many other facts that, we, or any insiders are completely unaware of. I empathize with both of them completely. 

All that I've said above is strictly my POV as an ardent follower of Shaheer & Somya or rather as a SS2/ShaMya fan. I'm sure many of us have our own wishlists for SS2 & as long as we don't bug them by crossing the fine line, make unrealistic demands or pressurize them into fulfilling our expectations, it is okay .

As a fan who has loved, trusted & respected them as genuine persons, I expect & appreciate at least a certain amount of honesty, clarity & gratitude from them. I will feel hurt & let down as a fan if & when, I don't get that. Shaheer & Somya have established a fantastic rapport with fans & I wish it remains intact. 

Again, this is just my expectation & wishful thinking. I'm not demanding or forcing them to do anything. Love, trust & respect is mutual & it has to come naturally; not by force or under pressure.

I  will always pray only the best for Shaheer, Somya & for all the forum members. My dreams & hopes are still alive in my heart. Just like Shaheer & Somya, I will wait for the 'right time' to decide whether my opinion of them was right or wrong. And, the 'right time' will come, only when we get some clear-cut answers from the horses' mouths.

Until then, I will just wish, wait & watch!

Edited by navanfan - 08 August 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

-NAVYA-Meg49enashi_94rapunzelgirlcma_luvanyacheetugojiri123A_Crazy_Leotitli22roomninivedaNeha07shonashamyariasaransmivasAishwarjyaRabia_Hsifarahappu_12spdpThaniyah_KashakdanjmuddParmasoneClumsyIntrovertNoaddictzara990SeenavasNa1natitleepariasihaseenSaRun.Tacker_Holicrashvinanyadiv96soniadutta..gracie..navya19

titli22 Senior Member
titli22
titli22

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Absolutely correct dee!Such a sensible and matured writing! a true fan who has loved ss2 unconditionally also expects certain clarity in return.  The entire fan base who have nver bashed them are left wondering where did it go wrong? where did we step in that Shaheer had to step out? Me with an auditor's eye have tried to analyse and can say that this was inevitable as with the low trp and immense magic Shaheer and Soumya had created a magic world and let us glide in it...whether everything was a fiasco or truth is yet to be revealed and we will believe only when we get to know from Ss2.  Till then I personally feel Shaheer could not take it any further as he was almost walking at the edge!  This would help him in escaping from direct hits from his fan base on his personal and professional life! Only it would make the matter worse and more intriguing!  We often hear about the word called TRANSPARENCY in the world of Governance.  Today Shaheer would earn more respect and can avoid further controversies if a few words from him on his personal and professional ground could clarify a lot of fantasies and doubts resting  in the fans mind.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-NAVYA-Meg49cheetunavanfancma_luvanyaA_Crazy_LeoNeha07nivedaashakdParmasoneanjmuddsifarahAishwarjyariasaranasihaseenNa1naClumsyIntrovertNoaddictSeenavastitleepariTacker_Holicrashvinsoniadutta..gracie..navya19

priyanka.710 Goldie
priyanka.710
priyanka.710

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
A much need post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navanfanasihaseen

priyanka.710 Goldie
priyanka.710
priyanka.710

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
A much needed post.It reflect my thoughts.thanx.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navanfanasihaseenClumsyIntrovert

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Absolute true n well said buddy...
True, shaheer cud have clarified straight away by denying his relation with somya wen he used to get tweet floods from fans concerned his relation with somya but till date somya or shaheer never ever publicly declare nything about deir relation...
its very easy to deny the fact wen nothing fishy but hard to deny if fuel is burning...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cheetunavanfanAishwarjyaashakdClumsyIntrovertdivyasnasihaseen-Divya.S-..gracie..soniadutta

surbhianya_17 Goldie
surbhianya_17
surbhianya_17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
m confused nw Confused..i think Shamya gave us a dangerous ride ..or it can be like this also..this much attachmnt with a show n its leads is nt gud .(i'lltry nt to repeat it..infact nw i don't feel like watchng ny fictional shw after Navya)
 hope we all get a clear cut answer soon ..be it -ve or +ve.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chainuMeg49cheetunavanfantitleepari..gracie..soniadutta

Parmasone Goldie
Parmasone
Parmasone

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
great post dear :) ther must be untold stories behind this whole situation. lets wait n see wht happens. n i dearly hope Shaheer will return to twitter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

navanfan

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
So well said,Smita!!

All morning I have been flustered, felt so let down coz as a fan, I loved them to the core and like any ardent fan wanted to see them together for life.
But never knew or let me put it as-  was never told that things are taking turn for worse.
Why???Why ...is my question??Wouldn't one tweet or FB msg clarified the whole scenario??Confused

As someone said very rightly above, transparency in any relation , be it a fan-star relation works in long run.

Nothing was clarified, nothing was said-one fine day,just all of a sudden, boom... came the shock of deactivating twitter account.Ouch 

Things are still very muzzled at the moment, but as fans or as people who have given their heart n soul to this show n to the actors, we surely deserve an explanation or atleast some casual article in the media clarifying what went wrong n where.

As a fan,I certainly felt immensely let down today.

I hope now, at this juncture, atleast one of them come out n clarify. 

Edited by Noaddict - 07 August 2012 at 1:38pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-NAVYA-Meg49cheetunavanfantitli22shonashamyanivedaAishwarjyaanjmuddashakdsifarahClumsyIntroverttitleeparidivyasnsoniadutta..gracie..navya19

Go to top