What shiv needs to do

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Let me tell you what shiv needs to do

STOP BEING SOO SERIOUS!!!

lol
=Anandi loves it when he acts childish, and is all fun and charming. 
She totally loves his company, thats evident during Ashi's visit, the chumpy , Tabela sequence and many more.

Once shiv becomes a bit naughty watch her fall for him! She needs healing and at the same time a guy who makes her feel that, she is loved cause of her own self.

Anandi once said that no one has ever appreciated me like this for me, usually people praise my work. So thats what Anandi is craving, appreciation for being Anandi. 

Someone who loves her for her and does not expect to change to suit his needs. 

Jagya wounded her BIG time, and her femininity as he made her feel worthless and not good enough for a man. She has very low self esteem. So shiv when he totally acts all fida over her, I think it might act as a marham on her wound. 

Ideas!? anyone?

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosskaddoovrsolatazchongUniqueUjjainigomatidjthe_Rijchitra11sbadamParihoonmein_12mmishra1AbhiAnivrinda9183pussycatpoiu123Ritushree_Nadaldliprusha4003nya_ansarileo4everankit111..neelanjanamonamie111dixie123-lazybee-surabhi01MalikaDaltoniAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I agree Suchi.. Enough of these discussions and let's have some fun !

But, usse pehle Suchi, you think he'll be naughty with her ? Hope they are not all formal with each other. First, he needs to tell her to stop calling him Collector Saab !

I am sure his Daadaji will fall off the chair when he hears her say 'collector saab' !!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1chitra11AbhiAnirusha4003monamie111MalikaSuchi-milindroseAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Awesome post suchi! He really needs to do something huge to woo her or atleat get her involved with him.And the possible things which I think he should do are...

Continue being a bukhad so that she can enjoy cooking for him...she really enjoys his kiddish foody habitsLOL

Then he should continue getting sick/injured...she forgets all her shyness once it comes upon his healthLOL

He shud encourage her to pursue further studies.

He shud act stubborn with her...she likes challenges and specially when its from an equally strong partyLOL Anandi loves to break his stubborness.

And baaki  i will think and tell...LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainithe_RijpussycatAbhiAnirusha4003monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree Malika. Many have the idea that Anandi does not like shiv etc. etc but really do we really think that Anandi would agree to marry if she thought Shiv was anything like Jagya. 

Its all inner-struggle. She knows that Shiv is a good person, and she feels very comfortable with him. If not why would she crack jokes with him after the tabela thing. 

All he needs to do is loosen up around her and she will loosen up too. The way she smiled when Shiv was like I want khana with Chay, when she expected that he will say something silly or romantic lol.

:) 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsolaUniqueUjjainiParihoonmein_12the_Rijmmishra1AbhiAnirusha4003monamie111AnjanaYYZ

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post Smile
sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I want their love blossom while in honeymoon enroute London on request of Ashi...
Just like hum dil dechuke hai sanam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

lavanyakutty Newbie
lavanyakutty
lavanyakutty

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
anandi will agree to marry shiv. because same thing happend in suguna's life .when suguna's husband prathap died she totaly broken down  that time shyam came and married her. first suguna dont have the idea of remarrying .she is forcefully married to shyam  but now she loves shyam and they both are living happily.same like that anandi will agree to marry shiv and they both will live happily.see before marriage jagat and gauri loved each other but now they are fighting .

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
shiv should
  1. get the idea away from her that it is a favor he should let her knw he is doing so he loves her and he hopes someday she will reciprocate it and he is waiting cor that!! let he knw that even if she is marrying for her mom he expects to win her love soon!!
  2. pamper her- shower her praise give her gifts choclates, court her
  3. giveher compliments
  4. be her friend
  5. be a lil on the front foot
  6. take her as the finance and hit / flirt a lilWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

Go to top