Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is the contract marriage track over? (Page 2)

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well, we  will have to wait n watch...

aira02 Senior Member
aira02
aira02

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
1st 1 dbt...wat did u mean by did it?? i mean like dey consummated there marriage?? i was shifting my house so dnt hve proper internate or tv during last vk!! i mean khushi agn accepted him s her husband properly bt i dnt thnk dat dey "did" it also!! n ya cv shld gve a proper convo btw dem abt dis cm thng...dey shld confess dat dis contract dsnt matter 2 dem,,dey love each odr etc etc
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
 i think they did  . as she is very comfortable with him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karish

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I'm confused ..
I don't think that they talk - verbally- .. but maybe they talk with eyes languages !Ermm

Today episode was awesome .. but there is few things disturb me .. The previous day Khushi was insist to go out from his life, and She was angry after what he did .. and now with out any monologue from her side, she seems that she had accept him as her husband and forgot about the contract ..
And Arnav too should try to talk to her about the contract and the clear this matter as soon as possible ..
There is something messing that disturbed our enjoyment and confused us ..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i think that they have not sorted it out. they didnt get the time to talk abt it. arnav might think taht its all over but i guess khushi will leave after the period is over. right now she is just going with the flow

P.S: if u dont want to bring the cvs and the PH in this discussion then ill advise u put a disclaimer coz soon there will be posts saying how the cvs ruined the storyline

Edited by chillygirl - 07 August 2012 at 11:44am

mustianne

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I hope the Cvs give a proper ending to the contract track.Remarriage or no remarriage I don't care but the "contract marriage" thing needs to be sorted.I hope they just don't jump on Arnav's past and forgets about the contract.

And from Khushi's attitudes it seems she has now no problem leaving with Arnav.That's why I felt maybe they dropped the idea of the contract.

afsuu

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
They will just drag, they have nothing else, nothing better to show. Either they keep on getting Khushi bashedCry. Earlier it was all of RM, now add Dadiji she is equal to all of Sheesh Mahal. Instead of showing progress on Shyam controversy, contract marriage or re-marriage decision, deliverance of Khushi's innocence in front of family etc they keep on showing the same - Khushi getting bashedOuch, Mamiji throwing her useless diaglogues,Dead NK says some wrong hindi word and someone corrects him LOL(avg one per day, for sure!), one scene where Payal gets slighted, one scene (these days, started new) Arnav shows love to Khushi. Period. Where is the story going? Instead of story climbing the ladder they show it moving laterally! So funny!
kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Whether the contract is over or not the reason Khushi is supporting Arnav is because she loves him...and that moment in time when Arnav was upset the contract took the back seat and comforting the man she loves took the front seat.

the contract stuff us yet to be played out. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mustianneSarun_4everafsuu

Go to top