Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm confused ..
I don't think that they talk - verbally- .. but maybe they talk with eyes languages !🤔

Today episode was awesome .. but there is few things disturb me .. The previous day Khushi was insist to go out from his life, and She was angry after what he did .. and now with out any monologue from her side, she seems that she had accept him as her husband and forgot about the contract ..
And Arnav too should try to talk to her about the contract and the clear this matter as soon as possible ..
There is something messing that disturbed our enjoyment and confused us ..

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think that they have not sorted it out. they didnt get the time to talk abt it. arnav might think taht its all over but i guess khushi will leave after the period is over. right now she is just going with the flow

P.S: if u dont want to bring the cvs and the PH in this discussion then ill advise u put a disclaimer coz soon there will be posts saying how the cvs ruined the storyline
Edited by chillygirl - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I hope the Cvs give a proper ending to the contract track.Remarriage or no remarriage I don't care but the "contract marriage" thing needs to be sorted.I hope they just don't jump on Arnav's past and forgets about the contract.

And from Khushi's attitudes it seems she has now no problem leaving with Arnav.That's why I felt maybe they dropped the idea of the contract.

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They will just drag, they have nothing else, nothing better to show. Either they keep on getting Khushi bashed😭. Earlier it was all of RM, now add Dadiji she is equal to all of Sheesh Mahal. Instead of showing progress on Shyam controversy, contract marriage or re-marriage decision, deliverance of Khushi's innocence in front of family etc they keep on showing the same - Khushi getting bashed, Mamiji throwing her useless diaglogues,🤢 NK says some wrong hindi word and someone corrects him 😆(avg one per day, for sure!), one scene where Payal gets slighted, one scene (these days, started new) Arnav shows love to Khushi. Period. Where is the story going? Instead of story climbing the ladder they show it moving laterally! So funny!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Whether the contract is over or not the reason Khushi is supporting Arnav is because she loves him...and that moment in time when Arnav was upset the contract took the back seat and comforting the man she loves took the front seat.

the contract stuff us yet to be played out. :)
coolcat89 thumbnail
Khushi cannot see her love in pain. She will always put him infront of herself. Hence contract or no contract, rain or no rain, darkness or light, khushi will try her best to ease the pain arnav is going through. 
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
I'm having the same doubt! why cv's always leave loop holes and go to another track with out sorting the first one!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolcat89

Khushi cannot see her love in pain. She will always put him infront of herself. Hence contract or no contract, rain or no rain, darkness or light, khushi will try her best to ease the pain arnav is going through. 

Khushi will always try to erase Arnav's pain and that's why she wanted to leave.
She knows Arnav wants her and wants the marriage to continue.That's why she told him that the marriage does not mean anything to her.She did it to hurt him so that he can forget her.But now she is coming closer to him.If the contract thing was on her mind then she would have distanced herself and try to make him happy in some other way.But here she is giving Arnav her shoulder to cry which means she has decided to be with him as his wife.

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think the contract issue will be brought up again for the sake of remarriage and of course NOT to give khushi justice.these cvs make khushi behave in a strange manner, she doesnt acknowledge her own pain, her emotions are always hap hazard, one minute she is sad and hurt, the next she is cracking jokes and always lying and hiding important truths.

ps .i'm not against khushi, so khushi fans please refrain from attacking me, i just gave my view on this post.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think this issue will come out in last 2-3 days of contract or may be on last day of contract to create more suspense