Amrit Manthan

Its time for Nimrit to get back Agam..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nimrit international logo unveil..Agam very happy ...Amrit falls flat on the floor seeing babli who is scaring her in white saree... guess where amrit falls near Nats/Nimrit feet as if asking for forgiveness..amrit gets conscious of it and looked up and surprised to see the logo intact not broken..

Then same agam acting concern of amrit as she has sprained her foot..natasha angry she has ruined her party..next day she brings newspapers again very angry saying the news of my hotel logo launch pics should have been in front page but your fall is all over the newspapers..Agam is smirking reading all this but again fake his concern for amrit..

Natasha says you  wont be able to come to sign papers..amrit says agam will do it..Agam  is a bit OTT now with his fake concern for amrit..he says no i will stay with amrit..definitely agam has a lot of patience to act so good with amrit. and full of  hatred in his heart...natasha tells them  fine i'm here to pay for the loss..once out  of the room Agam thinks to himself..what andaaz natasha has to talk to Amrit..i'm loving it..truly agni are too good both in their revenge to Amrit but this fake love of agam is  hurting nimrit..she loves him so much..

Now the plan to bring agam close to nats/nimrit..to weaken Amrit so as they can strike back at her Agam should be away from her..nats says but to whom agam should be close..Tej says you..nimrit says no as we do know somehow Agam is her  weakness..nimrit too knows it ..she refuse to do it but Tej insist its you only who can come in between agam..amrit and create a misunderstanding ..finally nats accepts to do it..he told her remember when you and agam are together make it a must Amrit should see you both..when agam is not with amrit he should be with you..

seems history will repeat..amrit always did her best to separate agam..nimrit creating misunderstanding between them..the jealousy factor will be there now and amrit weakness is agam..in future this may lead  to nimrit getting back agam in her life and Amrit may   try to kill natasha unaware she is nimrit..

precap..nats/nimrit slips in the bathroom and Agam holds her in his arms..water falling on them and amrit wide eyes with shock watching them..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha Loved reading the post ...Can't wait to watch the episode now...
Agam must be laughing in his heart looking at Amrit's situation though Poor guy has to say Jaan on her face

Nats ne Agam ji ka kaam Asaan Kar diya ...He is getting what he wants ...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Savee :-) A good episode :) Amrit was humiliated :) I loved Tej today :) wow what an idea sirji :-) precap aww too good :) so we are in for agni treat :-)
anasuya43 thumbnail
it is a nice episode ๐Ÿ‘ What Natasha wanted to achieved  in her mission she has succeed half way  though ...๐Ÿ˜† well done Natasha๐Ÿ‘
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

Nimrit international logo unveil..Agam very happy ...Amrit falls flat on the floor seeing babli who is scaring her in white saree... guess where amrit falls near Nats/Nimrit feet as if asking for forgiveness..

I did not understand the event like this..I understand that is the Exchange of roles.. Amrit ask help from Nimrit..and Nimrit will heart her..and Amrit continuing  believe Natasha and do all what she like.

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saveeta24

Now the plan to bring agam close to nats/nimrit..to weaken Amrit so as they can strike back at her Agam should be away from her..nats says but to whom agam should be close..Tej says you..nimrit says no as we do know somehow Agam is her  weakness..nimrit too knows it ..she refuse to do it but Tej insist its you only who can come in between agam..amrit and create a misunderstanding ..finally nats accepts to do it..he told her remember when you and agam are together make it a must Amrit should see you both..when agam is not with amrit he should be with you..

seems history will repeat..amrit always did her best to separate agam..nimrit creating misunderstanding between them..the jealousy factor will be there now and amrit weakness is agam..in future this may lead  to nimrit getting back agam in her life and Amrit may   try to kill natasha unaware she is nimrit..

In this I am totally agree with you..I hope Nimrit get her husband back soon.
Thank you very much for the Update.

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear.
 It was really a fantastic episode. amrit international has become nimrit international. now the next target is agham and i'm sure once when agham knows who nats is, he would willingly go to her
shanaya28 thumbnail
Agam is and will always be nimrit love and husband..

I think this closeness of both will bring the truth out ..

Krithi you are right must thanks Tej for this plan..in fact Tej has always act as a catalyst for Agni after the divorce issue and misunderstanding..he is the one who made  them confess their love and to reunite..

Now this plan which will definitely reunite them..

One thing though must beware of Amrit..out of jealousy she may  commit same evil act with natasha as she did with nimrit..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago