Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

And the drama begins in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

bits from a rival site article

Hats off Productions' Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, on Sony Entertainment Television, just witnessed Rajnibala (Rajni)'s past which was revealed in front of the Vaishnavi family.

So far, things haven't been in favour of Rajnibala (Shrenu Parekh). Krish (Gaurav Khanna) is dead against their (Krish and Rajni's) relationship while the entire family is against her as they feel that she has cheated upon them by hiding that she is a surrogate mother.

While Rajni attempts to leave the house, in comes Namita who understands and supports her. Namita (Trishikha Tripathi) and Rajni have been continuously trying to convince the family trying to prove that the latter is innocent.

In the upcoming episodes Rajni will go to Krish's office in a completely new avatar. However, Krish will not entertain her much and give her loads of tough tasks to handle. This will make Rajni feel offended but in spite of that she will try her level best to finish off the work. All said and done, Krish will continue behaving ruthlessly with Rajnibala.

Furthermore, Yash (Yash Tonk) who knows that Rajni is the mother of Aditya (Uzair), will see that Aditya and Rajni don't confront each other and she lives happily in her in law's house. However in the upcoming episodes, Yash will clear out that it wasn't Rajni's fault after which the Vaishnav family will try to unite Aditya and Rajni.

When we contacted Shrenu Parekh, she confirmed the news by saying, "I am trying my best to please the entire Vaishnav family and even Krish. At the moment, the track is focusing on me trying to pacify the family along with Namita my sister-in-law."

Edited by hinz - 07 August 2012 at 10:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

pgshahdhokaiSudsAddictdirk41Pravesviraf4uj&b84M_n_hfj08Thinker_BelleHawttInBlackGKDJ..rahmona_pakswekinu17sallu_lover

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
tfs hina

i m not sure i get what they are trying to say... but i m having that kinds day

Edited by fj08 - 07 August 2012 at 11:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranskhinz

Anu78 Groupbie
Anu78
Anu78

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
isnt the boys name aryaan and not aditya ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80dhokaihinz

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hinaben!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Rajni to work? What are her educational qualifications?Confused 

I wish they'd show her winning her husband and his family's love in some other way, not by dazzling them with her business acumen! That'd be too difficult to believe..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555jasmine477hinzssroomani_Invincible_

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
isnt the boys name aryaan and not aditya ??
Ya it is Aryaan ...even I'am Confused...or does Rajini has another kid toooShocked...Cvs are complicating the matter and making it toooConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

This article plus one that came in the MetroLife supplement today has put me off this show completely!  Confused Ouch

I am giving up...I shall watch selective episodes from now on, only for Krish!  Cry 
kiransk Groupbie
kiransk
kiransk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
you want to see that family should kicked out rajni?then krish will have no role.once rajni goes out from house then krish will have nothing to play in the show .i think so

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index