Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-7th Aug-Will MM go for their HM?? (Page 3)

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja

As for the epi, ek dam mast. Loved the war zone between Mohan and Addu LOL Mohan tells Addu to accept his mistake and in turn he doesnt accept his mistake LOL aur inn dono ke beech piss rahi hai Megha LOL

Jiji bua is a gem of this show Smile and you can see the immense respect what Mohan has for her in today's epi too.

I cannot understand Ridz now, she said to Mohan not to tell Megha about their marriage and went ahead and told Megha herself even when Mohan asked her not to do so and tells Megha that MR ka marriage ek natak tha and now she is sending dovorce papers at home Shocked Mujhe toh phele hi malum tha iska dimag barabar nahi hai, kehati kuch hai aur karti kuch aur hi hai. Angry

Dialogue of the day was from Guru today when Jiji bua said MM ko HM ke plans ke baare mein maat batana and he says mein Renu bhabi nahi hoon LOLROFL

Precap: Yeh Ridz toh har epi mein aaj kal aa rahi hai. CV's ne kaha tha ki NBT flavour phir se aa raha hai per Ridz ko epi mein dikhakar kaha voh flavour enjoy kar payenge. Zhotte CV's AngryLOL Aur Renu ko shakki kyun dikhaya hai jab voh Ridhimma Bhatangar na naam dekhti hai, kya koi aur Bhatnagar surname ke log nahi ho sakte hai kya Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-LionessSenpoomisty85

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=polly_03]@ pooja :

thanx for the update. i couldnt login the entire day thanx to my own hectic schedule ..shayad kal bhi aa na pau, so here i am today.

missed the first scene, the mohan-addu bantering , will have to catch it online later on. addu's comment " kapde pehenlo salman khan nahi ho tumROFL " just cracked me up LOL !!

renu brought up the property issue today, although mohan is "khuddar " enough to take up his newly added responsibilities, i really wish that " mohan vs renu over amar's property " doesnt gets solved so easily , coz as jiji said, amar's property rightfully belongs to the kids and also, this could be a potentially good subplot between mohan-megha-riddhi track.

bdw, guru kis angle se nepali lagte hain LOL?? or he had earned enough money by serving the Bhatnagar household over the years and has now settled his parents abroad LOL??

and yes, i cant believe my ears when renu called sanjay " loser " !! i was like WHAT LOL !! poor sanjay.LOL

ps : when megha was telling mohan how she loved his " honesty " and " intregrity " and "kabhi badalna mat " with mohan blushing profusely in front of her, i was like " watch out megha, you dont even know what's awaiting you in the near future "Ouch. and with the divorce papers reaching Juna Mohalla , i think the truth will be out soon enough.

precap : i dunno how to react. riddhima's surname is sure to arouse renu's detective senses once again. all i can say now is " beta mohan , tu toh gaya !! "

@ riddhima : i just glanced through the pages of the forum and found people bashing riddhima as usual. ummm, actually my take on her differs from the general opinion. to me, riddhima represents the typical " sanskari bhartiya naari " who, maynot have known her man well before marriage but ince the rituals are done, the husband becomes " pati parmeshwar " for them. and to be honest, there ARE countless couples like this in our country even today, in fact they form the majority. even if we look back to our parents or the people belonging to that generation, we can find countless examples of such marriages. whatever riddhima has done for mohan till now, it's out of this standpoint. it's surprising to see that where most of the shows portray the " typical sanskari bhartiya naari " as the ideal wife and DIL ( the female leads ), here the situation is just reverse .. riddhima is being considered as a " kabaab mein haddi ". till now she is a positive character, not negative, and i fervently wish that she remains so .. but if mohan continues to be rude to her, then she may develop grey shades in her character too.

The last para of Ridz: Yes I agree with you Polly of Ridz being pativrata bharatiya naari and doing for her husband's happiness she has decided to divorce him so that he can be with the lady whom he loves. But I wouldnt agree you on that she is such a nice lady to have done that as first of all she shouldnt have married a man eventhough her father asked her to do it as she knew very well from the start that Mohan loves only Megha and he cannot think of loving anyone else which was made very clear right at the start. When her father had asked to marry Mohan she could have said to her father that Mohan loves someone else but she did not do that and above that she said to her father that Mohan also likes her. Where did that come from. During MR marriage also she could clearly see on MOhan's face how he was feeling but still she went ahead and married him which was really surrpsing for me. And then she comes and mahanta dekhane ke leye she returns her MS, if you ask me it was never hers. I would call her selfish who saw and did as per her wants and wishes right from the start. She does everything how she wants to be done. Now she is telling herself bahut dard hota hai MOhan in the Monday epi, girl you invited it urself. No sympathy for her

kranti90arijit.biswasSenpoo

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Sorry if this offends anyone - Riddhima is either too either too dumb or she's playing the dumb card and is actually very cunning. She went to explain things to Megha and in turn just said another lie, what was she thinking? Mohan told her he wants to tell Megha the whole truth himself yet she had to butt in. If she's helping him and is ready to let go why keep barging in at every given moment?!

Divorce papers - like someone said she's told Megha some story and now sending the papers to Mohans home - what are her intentions? Not clean that's for sure.

Precap - she knows who Renu is - even if she doesn't, she had seen her the wedding. Why not just shut up? And after divorce who uses their ex-husbands name? And where the hell is she traveling to when her father is meant to be ill?!?

arijit.biswasDee_76Senpoo

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
today's epi was good

Kunal-Addu stance was hillarious, especially when Addu told him to put on his clothes as he does not have a Salman Khan body

Kunal on bike - as usual stunning!

Kunal - Jiji talk - very refreshing and sweet. Jiji always brings smiles on everyone face

Kunal-Megha talk - lovely MOhan being a good husband. Yet too see what is father is like. I'm sure he belongs to a rich family.

Kunal-Papaji - mind blowing. Kunal's expressions as usual terrific

Overall, a nice epi. Tomorrow's preview is scary

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
tfs...
pata nahi ye riddhima track kab end hoga??
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hey ridhima tu kab jaayegee...the whole episode was going good, but in the end divorce paper came and ridz came in the precap...is cvs reminding us that the ridz track is not over...how i wish this ridz was a cameo in the serial...but it seems she is going to stay forever...and she keeps on using her surname as bhatnagar?(kitna gussa aata hai vo naam dek kar)...and sending divorce paper to mohan's house after telling megha its all fake...dimaag nahi hai kya???????and now ridz is also planning to go somewhere...not nepal plz...

will renu get doubt abt ridhima...as she know her as mohan's childhood friend...so wont she be doubtful seeing the same surname?... and m sure megha wont see the divorce paper...when she is abt to open the file, nanhi  bulayegi...and she wont see it before HM...

and so the money is safe...atleast it was not spend on the shadi...hope the money comes back to addu and nanhi for their future use...they deserve their papa's money...if its with papaji, then renu will take it away using some or other excuse...

why cant renu ever be happy...she is the actual loser...hope some zor ka jadka waits for her too...so that she can stop causing problem to MM

Edited by amrutha26 - 07 August 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I'm sure that the CVs are loving the negative energy created by Ridhima! And when the viewers are highly irritated with her, they must be really enjoying it!
AngryAngryAngry

And with Renu and Ridhima, the CVs are going to have a gala time and going to enjoy to the peak with the rage of the viewers! Typical villain women messing up good ppl tracks! How original!

But I also sincerely believe that NBT will not take that route! Could be the precap is only to make the viewers come back the next day without fail Smile And make the track move smoothly without major hurdles!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arijit.biswasamrutha26

arijit.biswas Groupbie
arijit.biswas
arijit.biswas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Grand episode today. Old NBT in its full flavour is back. 

As far as Riddhima is concerned, CVs cannot end that abruptly. They must be well aware that they had already done a damage by introducing her and now they are repairing it, and so far they are doing it in a logical way to some extent. I hope they very soon end the MR track and do it aptly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kranti90JulplatSweet-LionessSenpoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index