WU-7th Aug-Will MM go for their HM??

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Addu arrives and complains abt Mohan sending him to the wrong bus and him missing his class match and Both Mohan n Addu argue and Megs says she will drop off Addu frm now on and Mohan apologizes to Megs and Addu asks him to not show off his body as he aint no Salman Khan and Mohan asks Megs to take Addu away

Mohan meets up Jiji and she asks him abt going to work already and he says he is goin to get weddin album and then Addu n Nanhi will b back and Jiji asks him abt his house and it being cramped and he is like its perfect and Jiji finally asks abt MM honeymoon and That they need to go sumwhere minus the kids and Guru and Mohan is all game for it

Megha tells Saroj that they cannot go now as Mohan suddenly the financial responsibilities. Saroj  is all praise for her  Renu says Mohan has  married Megha for her money only as he doesn't want to take responsibility. Megha says Mohan is not like that. Renu says I'll ask you in a few weeks time. 

SV convo abt Megs and Jiji says we need to send MM on their HM  n Renu says why should we send her. Jiji says because Megha is our daughter. FIL says where can we send themπŸ˜† .So all start discussing possible locations and finally Guru lands up and Jiji asks him and he suggests Nepal and Jiji tells on his asking that MM r going to Nepal and he better not spill the beans

-
Mohan comes home and sees Megha wiping the floor and asks where Guru is? He says he bought the album and he'll see it when Nanhi comes. Megha looks worried. Mohan asks what happened? Megha says Renu Bhabhi said something which pinched me. Mohan says after all these years you are not used to Renu Bhabhi. Don't listen to anything she says. Megha says Bhabhi said you married me because I have Amar's money. Mohan yes of course that is true. Mohan says we don't need that money why should we keep it? Megha says she kept it for Nanhi and Addu's education. Mohan says you don't believe in me right?I can take care of  the three of you. He says we will transfer this money into Papaji's account. Megha says you said what was in my heart. Mohan says thats why even with your denial I knew you loved me.

-MM at Vyas house and handover the FD transfer papers and Ved is all upset and so r the others.Ved says that this is for kids. Mohan says and I want to return it to Amar's father. Mohan tells him that you deserve this more than me. Mohan says if you accept then I will be at peace knowing that you have that  trust in me that i can look after Megha and kids. Renu taunts Sanjay and calls him a loser. She says Amar left and now Mohan is here. Mohan and Ved hug.😳

Saroj praises Mohan. Jiji says if we ask them for HM they will never say yes. Lets surprise them. Ved  asks Renu to book tickets for MM. He gives Renu the FD's and asks her to keep them. He asks Renu to make good arrangements. Renu says of course  will make such arrangements that they will never forget.πŸ˜†

Guru gives Mohan a courier. It is divorce papers n Mohan asks Guru to get a file

Precap: Megha setting her sarees in the cupboard, finds the file and picks it up. Renu at a travel agency and asks how is Bhatnagar is spelled. Riddhima sitting next to her says I've written the name just above yrs  you can write it the same way. Renu reads Riddhima Bhatnagar and is kinda in thotπŸ˜†

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Thanks pooja for the updates.
Mohan Addu war cool... I wish they continued these things rather than ... em... I shouldn't take her name.
Renu will definitely explode a bomb... today she again brought up the topic of money. I'm sure when bomb will explode Mohan's position will be pathetic.
So finally honeymoon talks happening.
Today Jiji rocked. πŸ˜‰
Yeh lo... guru nepali hai...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Looks like we are going to get renu-guru wars than rehan wars...πŸ˜†
So marriage issues have started coming up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Khuli kitab... bahut jaldi baand bajegi...😑
I feel our guess will be right... jab tak bhanda phootega tab tak divorce ho chuka hoga ya final stages mein hoga... And renu will play a major role in revealing the truth.

Episode links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwNn9w7Z3U8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbX7QydsADI
Edited by misty85 - 11 years ago
kkkap00r thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kamaal ho gaya... Renu ki smile...

Yaar Kam se kam Mohan Addu ko school chhodne to ja sakta tha. But loved the Addu Mohan ladai... "Kapde pehan lo...Salman khan jaisi body nahi hai" LOL...

And ye kya??? Megha ne itni jaldi bharosa kho diya Mohan pe. Renu ne ek baar kya keh diya kuchh Mohan ke baare mein, wo Mohan ke saamne shuru ho gayi.

I love Jiji for her idea of HM. Wais emazaa aa gaya... Guru ne laga di waat Renu ki...

But aajkal har episode me ek khatarnaak scene zaroor hota hai... and here it is the last scene of the day..Divorce papers. This divorce word is sounding again and again in almost every episode.

But I loved the last few episodes now. Hope ridz track goes off permanently pretty soon.
Edited by kkkap00r - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update pooji

@Mis upload fastt epi links...!
Adil14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeh Riddhima se tung a kar hamari Government ne Dramay walay channels band kardia hain.. Lols!
CVs kuch tou sharam karlo ab..
Lagta hai kuch din written update se hi guzara karna paray ga.
Julplat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looks like MM HM is uder threat 
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kkkap00r

Kamaal ho gaya... Renu ki smile...

Yaar Kam se kam Mohan Addu ko school chhodne to ja sakta tha. But loved the Addu Mohan ladai... "Kapde pehan lo...Salman khan jaisi body nahi hai" LOL...

And ye kya??? Megha ne itni jaldi bharosa kho diya Mohan pe. Renu ne ek baar kya keh diya kuchh Mohan ke baare mein, wo Mohan ke saamne shuru ho gayi.

I love Jiji for her idea of HM. Wais emazaa aa gaya... Guru ne laga di waat Renu ki...

But aajkal har episode me ek khatarnaak scene zaroor hota hai... and here it is the last scene of the day..Divorce papers. This divorce word is sounding again and again in almost every episode.

But I loved the last few episodes now. Hope ridz track goes off permanently pretty soon.

I don't think Megha says the thing about the money as told by Renu, in doubt with Mohan! She has only told that to him so that they can do something to clear that doubt from others' minds! She doesn't like Renu talking like tis about Mohan and unless the money is given back she wudn't stop! Or it wudn't be easy for MM to always explain things to her about their goodwill! It is just to shut her mouth that's all.. I don't see it as a doubt from Megha's side...
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh dono R Milkar MM ki life me kya bhuchaal lane wale h pata nahi
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU...

Mohan-Addu ki fighting was nice of today's epi...

Abbe Guru nikla nepali...aur apne bhaiya-bhabi ko le chalega apan desh for HM..

aur gana gayega.."Kancha re kancha re..."πŸ˜†
Bvfan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It took me more than 6 months to get my name changed officially.. first on passport then on licenses and pan card and other official documents! Then in banks and office. After so much of running around and carrying a marraige certificate.

Whaen did riddhima get a Marraige certificate? That too without Mohan and any witnesses?? And how did she manage to change her name? so soon.. Thats so unfair!πŸ˜’