Battle of love & Power- New FF Part 2(pg 4) 08/10 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DAPS

wow  i loved it it thnakxx for the pm
contiue soon
Thanks
the club meeting is totally teekhhi!!!!!!!! waitng for mre manveer meetngs!!!!!!!!!! do pm me agn!!!!!!!! and update soonEdited by pia.raha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pia.raha

the club meeting is totally teekhhi!!!!!!!! waitng for mre manveer meetngs!!!!!!!!!! do pm me agn!!!!!!!! and update soon

Thanks ab kya kare teekhi meetings hi dono main ho sakti hai dono ek doosre ke takkar ke jo hai

will try to update on sunday but not sure
Its nicely done!... Fabulous work... update more soon! and plzz show Manyata as jungli billi but since she is educated too show that in her personality as well. She has been given lessons like royals at least make her say 'tum' instead of tu. Tu is just disrespectful.
Originally posted by mahi0809

Its nicely done!... Fabulous work... update more soon! and plzz show Manyata as jungli billi but since she is educated too show that in her personality as well. She has been given lessons like royals at least make her say 'tum' instead of tu. Tu is just disrespectful.
Thanks
and will manyata behave? That is a big question right now. She will come to Rajmahal but she is not only taught to be a royal princess she knows how to be a warrior as well so my ff is different in term of her personality. Everything will be revealed as time passes...

Her life will be revealed which is different than the actual serial character
I hope you all will like it...
let's see when story progresses...
I will update soon
Hey Nisha! Basically I Was I Silent Reader! Or Should I Say I Did'nt Get Time To Praise Ur Piece Beautiful Peice Of Wrk! I Love Ur FF! The Spark In ManVeer Is Similar To DEK ! Pls PM Me Wen U Update & Update Sooon 

wow what a beautiful Update..luved it..manveer nok jokh is d best.. do continue

Soon n pm me

Originally posted by ashukapoor007

Hey Nisha! Basically I Was I Silent Reader! Or Should I Say I Did'nt Get Time To Praise Ur Piece Beautiful Peice Of Wrk! I Love Ur FF! The Spark In ManVeer Is Similar To DEK ! Pls PM Me Wen U Update & Update Sooon 

Thanks
I will try to update soon
Originally posted by sweet.tashi

wow what a beautiful Update..luved it..manveer nok jokh is d best.. do continue

Soon n pm me

Thanks
Originally posted by mahi0809

plzzz update soon!
I will try to update by tomorrow and if not wednesday there will be a update for sure