Battle of love & Power- New FF Part 2(pg 4) 08/10 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shals9

Would love to read your story - how uday m manyata will meet and their clashes and love. Pls pm me when u update next
Thanks
Originally posted by DAPS

plz continue dear and do pm me when u upadate
Thanks
Originally posted by Archi02

Amezing concept. Very nice. Can't wait to read it. Please update soon and pm me if you can.
Thanks
Originally posted by mahara23

Wow continue soon
Thanks
Originally posted by vampire12345678

it was awesome very nice this paragraph 

This story is about two strong personalities who are equally stubborn and both want different things in life and most importantly both know how to play politics very well'. Who will win in this war of power? Will they ever love each other? Will they ever unite?

it was cheery on the cake please update soon i loved the update it was awesome awesome 😃 please pm me if you can and please continue soon and please can manveer meet in the first meeting but the meeting like always has to be dhamakethar😉

Thanks for liking...
In my ff Manyata has same political mind as Udayveer and when both mind collide then there will be battles...
wow loved it continue soonnn
awesome work yar 👏do continue soon 👍🏼and pm me the next chap😃
it was awesome and mindblowing please update soon thanks for the pm and please continue soon loved uday and manyata meeting was good meeting and manveer scenes were short please in tab but the next update the update should be was  longer please but this update was good too manveer next meeting i hope it is also dhamakethar and in FF is akash played by abhishek rawat or someone else
Great! Loved uday and manyata's first meeting. Pls do continue soon and thx for the pm
Asweme update. Just loved it. Please update soon and thanks for the pm.