India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

exit of rishi 4m show (Page 6)

manali65 Goldie
manali65
manali65

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
It is indirectly hurting Sumit  Fans. We are only impressed withi  INSHI Then RIshi to be Treated as suppoting Lead being main Lead. Showing Disliking against an actor like Flattering. any how CVs are the only decision Makers. Indira and Rishi  inseperable.Unnecessarily comparing the leads and making contovrsies by hurting the fans.
Wr want  INSHI together always . This is what we are watching from first episode from November

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeethu532meenatriRanjinikishanHeema22

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

lmao how can u say lead to have exit from the show seriously...yes its abt hitler didi nd her struggle which involes her hubby nd family...m sure there will be new problem created after BT track ends nd yes she gonna fight it with her hubby support...

isnt she doing all this for hubby...isnt the new entry is to have new twist man every show has twist, b4 sameer was there now this gal...as sameer had exit this gal will also exit on a good note unless cvs dont turn this character negative...

its the story where a gal deals with the problems support the family all alone but now she has a lyf partner...she will still struggle...but this tym with her hubby...cmon to struggle or to fight with problems u dont need a new partner evry tym...nd god forbid if this happens thn this wud be the worst thing ever...

Edited by girl_rocks - 08 August 2012 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jeethu532meenatriHeema22

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Realy all are so true man!!!
Dis show is hit is just coz of Sumit Vats
hats off
it has opened vid decent trps of 2.6 coz of SV nly bhale hi nobody even recognise him tht time
its giving average performance frm last 9 mnth just coz of SV bhale hi usko itna kam screenspace mila,yesterday ws d nly epi wen i felt he ws the lead n i felt so happy chalo show walo ko yaad aa gaya he z d male lead of show!!
yes SV is jaan of d show,soul of d show... HD iz SV
baaki nobody survives in HD
Nw i feel HD dnt even need RP,since he is d lifeline so it can survive alone!!!
p.s-N puhleaze anybdy having extra mind who feels tht dis z bashing,no need to quote..u cn simply use report button!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meenatri....vula_kv.....FALTU.Yukti_RatzholicHeema22Silent.DreamerPureBliss

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShreyuArTi4eva

Realy all are so true man!!!
Dis show is hit is just coz of Sumit Vats
hats off
it has opened vid decent trps of 2.6 coz of SV nly bhale hi nobody even recognise him tht time
its giving average performance frm last 9 mnth just coz of SV bhale hi usko itna kam screenspace mila,yesterday ws d nly epi wen i felt he ws the lead n i felt so happy chalo show walo ko yaad aa gaya he z d male lead of show!!
yes SV is jaan of d show,soul of d show... HD iz SV
baaki nobody survives in HD
Nw i feel HD dnt even need RP,since he is d lifeline so it can survive alone!!!
p.s-N puhleaze anybdy having extra mind who feels tht dis z bashing,no need to quote..u cn simply use report button!!!

Shreyu darling this is for you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....vula_kv....AblazedEnigma..PureBliss

Salmanisthebest IF-Dazzler
Salmanisthebest
Salmanisthebest

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

ppl who r thinking i m hurtting sumit fans so plzzz just dont misunderstand me i m just saying rishi charachter deserve happiness so should end up with another girl...thats it n for sumit fans as u already say  its a  flop show then he deseve a better show in better channel to show his versatality,talent gud look etc. etc...so should make his exit 4m show n do better show thats it ismme bashing kahan hai?????????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.....vula_kv....Yukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..Silent.DreamerPureBliss

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Another topic which turned into a battlefield.. I'm just tired of repeating the same thing. Can't people accept other pov? or is it necessary to exchange heated words.

TM : Refrain from making these kind of threads in future as you can see where it landed to. We should respect each other feelings by not hurting sentiments of others.

@ All : how does it help members to take law into their hands to teach others lesson? This makes you equally responsible for each deed. How often i've told not to retaliate? Anything else need to say?

Closed.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety91-Surma-Rasha4eva....vula_kv....SalmanisthebestYukti_RatzholicAblazedEnigma..Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top