cpntinue soon
7537M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
supreb...continue it...lvd it!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Butterscotch.xo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update! love it, continue this!:)
hope to find an update soon!😊
serina087 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plss do continue wud love to read mre..
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first 2 ch were similar to the book...but see that you have added his family...CG does remind of ASR or s/b other way around!

can't wait to read your take on it?

-Sona
snehashetty34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your words that explained his aura!!!!
i m loving it😊
superb update...
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh! ASR was so damn attractive and drool-worthy in this update..n for some weird reasn, whch i cdnt find out, i imagined george clooney as ASR! Bah!
Such an intriguing story..its shaping up, n m lookin forward to more!
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the first 2 chapters!  I'm drooling over ASR just like Khushi!  Please update soon!
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

I've been pretty obsessed with this story to be honest.

I mean the interview carried out by Khushi was great anyway. Then to top it all off Arnav with his small gestures here and there as well as his aura were just ... amazinggg!

I really can't wait for you to update the next chapter! I really hope it is much longer tooo. Please update this when you can πŸ˜ƒ. I've been checking if it has been updated quite a lot and I'm not ashamed to admit this πŸ˜†!

Anyway, hope to read some more of this sooon ...

Please PM me once you've updated πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ASRandKKGSRFan - 11 years ago
TheInkMistress thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ShadeDeepeThan Grey

Chapter 3

Khushi Khanna always followed her heart no matter what stood in her way, the only problem she had doing it now, after almost 22 years that she was alive, she wanted to listen to those set of beautifully intimidating brown eyes which conveyed beyond formal gestures when he asked her to drive safe and slow. She had sped up as soon it registered within her system that she was unintentionally doing what was been asked of her to do.

She was a self made woman. In her entire life she had only listened either to her elder brother Jashit Khanna or Lavanya for that matter. She had lost her parents in a plane crash at young age of 13, Jashit had been 18 then. They had survived rather well for they had all the glories to themselves what their parents had earned with hard work and dedication and god had been rather mightier for Jashit was of age and he had all the rights under Constitutional Law of India to keep her beloved baby sister with himself. He was legally allowed to have authority over her. He had been heartbroken but he was a man of a rightful mind and balanced heart, he had thanked God umpteen times for there could have been disaster of him and his sister being separated.

They both had been life to one another. Time had flown away in parables that seem seconds rather. Khushi was now ready to experience her college life while Jashit being a potential Fashion Designer was offered scholarship in Milan School of Design. It was a life time opportunity and Khushi had begged him with all the life she had in herself to grab this once in a lifetime opportunity which he was readily sacrificing for her. Loads of family drama took place that night. Khushi literally swore on herself that she'd jump off the balcony had caught him off guard and he had promised her to accept the offer only if she promised in return to take good care of herself and practically stay away from the Delhi Guys. She had rolled on the floor laughing at her brother's weird demand.

Here she was now about to complete her Graduation from Hindu College of Delhi University and Jashit was a leading name in fashion Industry back there in Italy, France and London. He had launched his own brand named after his pampered sister Khushi. She had practically hopped and jumped and danced with Lavanya in happiness.

(Little did she know her best friend for life had lost her heart to her beloved brother already.)

Her SUV came to a sudden halt as she revived out of the reveries about her brother million miles away from her. Her tears spilled free and flowed relentlessly. She was just three blocks away from her apartment, the sky had greyed for it was past 7 and here she was crying like a maniac. None but The ASR had shown care for a mere girl he hardly knew and that had on no account, reminded her of her caring and possessive brother. Get a grip on yourself Khushi; she mentally scolded herself for breaking down like this.

---

All what she was unaware of was a car parked few miles away from her SUV.

Arnav Singh Raizada had met endless girls in his life but she was nothing like anyone of them. Of course he had met and seen enough females he'd done business with and numerous of them working under him. Khushi Khanna was an entire different standard in herself. He had felt a certain pull towards this girl which was strong enough to get him follow her. His heart had never been erratic in 27 years of his life time. He had had flings back there in his college days but it had been nothing even close to the letter S of the word SERIOUS!

He sat there quietly in his BMW anticipating her next move. He couldn't make out why on first place had she suddenly hit the brakes? Weird she is! He smiled to himself. Wait what? Astute ASR was smiling to himself for a girl? 'She certainly was nothing next to the normal lot'. He sat there doing nothing watching her car with passing minutes, his previous care kicking in high this time. After what seemed like ages after counting and recounting on his next step he finally decided to move out of his car and look into the matter in person. About time, as he touched the door latch, he heard the faint rumbling of the engine. In haste he ignited the engine of his own car and it gave a sudden forward lurch. He cursed under his breath for as a moment though it seemly startled Khushi, but to his god forsaken luck she was oblivious of a flashy grey BMW stalking her over comfortable SUV.

Khushi sighed deeply; relaxed that she was finally home. She gave herself a knowing look in the rear-view mirror to omit any traces left of her crying jag a few moments ago. Lavanya wasn't only pig headed but also very particular about her. She knew when Khushi was in what mood as if she was some open book to her. Petty herself how readable she was! Could ASR read her as well? She would be downright embarrassed if he actually could do that. It was bought to her attention suddenly that a flashy car was parked few miles away from her SUV as she fidgeted with her reflection in the rear-view mirror. She wasn't scared but to her it felt a bit uneasy for she was living in this street for more than 2 years and never had she seen any BMW's parked here at this odd hour. Of course people here were well off but far away from ostentatious. She hastily got down and re-checking herself for the last time walked away inside her apartment gate giving a fleeting look to the grey BMW over her shoulder. She wasn't sure why but it suddenly felt to her as she was been watched and chill nothing to do with the biting cold outside ran down her spine, without wasting a nano-second she hurried off inside her safe zone.

Arnav had been watching her intently and it didn't skip his notice that she turned a little to look into his direction! Did she saw him? Of course not, probably she was slightly nervous. He stepped down feeling a bit uncomfortable exposed to the December cold compared to the comfortable heat inside his car, shrugging off the uneasiness he walked down to her SUV and shook his head in disdain noticing she had forgotten to roll up the car window. How irresponsible of her to be so oblivious to her surroundings and to top it up she had left her wallet on the deck. But the question was ever nagging- Why did it matter? What was in her, it had hardly been few hours that he saw her. Why was he so concern? He could feel in his veins that it was something different, he could sense a change. Only if he could point a finger as to what it was exactly!

However angry he might have been, he couldn't resist the urge to check what picture decorated her wallet and he was rather surprised there wasn't any photo rather a small drawing of a happy family. He was intrigued what made her keep a drawing of her family than a real photograph. The drawing was illuminating, the man and the woman's head adorned a Hallow and there were a guy and a girl smiling, tightly holding each-others hand, the siblings had a protective shield around them and it was beautifully radiating from the man and woman standing a little far, it dawned upon him then, they were her parents and probably no more and for her and her brother they were their guardian angels. The drawing was in itself so serene. He was fixed to the spot for uncountable moments studying the picture and the meaning it contained. His heart wrenched inside and certainly weeping for her. Their life had a striking similarity both had lost their parents. Even though he had such a strong connection with her still he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't because he was bound with a vow. If he tried pursuing her as he had today he'd completely be shattering his morals and a promise he once made to his best friend, a friend who once sacrificed his being for him, that was putting mildly for it was worse than death.

---

Khushi was tired of being scrutinized since morning. There was no more any freaking intimidating business tycoon rather her ever irritating yet loveable best friend Lavanya who'd been pestering her for about an hour that Arnav Singh Raizada had hots for her. She was feeling rather dizzy, so what if he wanted her to work for him or had addressed her with her first name.
It wasn't meant to mean anything more than the meaning it implemented in itself.
--
'Lavanya, I'm warning you to shut up right away. No more ASR please 'm already tired with him not anymore nagging me with his intense eyes.' F**K here she goes, she had blurted out the most devastating words already. 'Did you just say intense? You were affected because a man actually admired you? Didn't you Khush?' she blabbered rather animatedly. 'Fine Lav, yes I found him good looking and very intimidating. Would you not pester me anymore about the liking shit and rather answer how old he is. I was so embarrassed to be so little informed about the person I had to interview!' she hit the right nail. Lavanya was a little annoyed with herself and out of the Arnav-Khushi chanting. 'I'm so sorry Khush, he's 27. Shucks should have detailed you a bit more on him. I should have. I'm so very sorry.' She was so apologetic, Khushi felt bad for being so mean. 'Its kay Lav' she said smiling. 'Did you have your soup? How do you feel now?' 'It was yum Khush, and I feel great already. Thanks.' She said smiling benignly at her. The settling part was the previous topic was dropped for best and they talked on ASR no more. Khushi did sleep soundly that night just a hunch and bunch of beautiful pair of brown eyes staring at her in her dreams.

[PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS UPDATE TO OTHER SITE ITS SOLELY FOR I-F MEMBERS]

_________

A/N- I know this is pretty short and I have taken like ages to update but have been pretty occupied with college, its damn hectic :( but I'd be bit early from now on [no doubt more interesting with all twist and turns]. Thanks for all the efforts and support you people have bestowed upon me.

Well its rather rude but 8 to 10 pages of comments and good number of likes and I'd update sooner. The more the better. Well it takes hell lot of efforts to come up with something new everytime :P

Love you all! ❀️

Radhika

Edited by fire_whisky - 11 years ago