Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArShi FF~ Shades Deeper Than Grey *Ch-3 Updated*

TheInkMistress Goldie
TheInkMistress
TheInkMistress

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Disclaimer

This Fan Fiction is based on a Novel, probably fevered high in the market already.
As I had my encounter with it, I felt like weaving my thoughts around it.
You've been warned.
--

This is my first FF and I hope I'm successful in entertaining you people.
To the gutter-minds of the forum [to which I'm no exception Big smile] you'd get to read some good gutter in the coming chapters so people aged under 18 please do not start with this story.
First chapter of the book got me hooked, it was so almost like Arnav and Khushi. Couldn't control myself  grinning like a M.A.D, reading it in a metro Shocked So to tell, first few chapters of this FF might be too similar to the book. With my tinge of taste of course.
I hope you'd all like to  read for once. 
To those who want PM's please buddy me!
-----
ShadeDeepeThan Grey

PROLOGUE

A carefree university student Khushi Khanna gets to interview the very famous business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada.

She is drawn towards this man almost immediately.

The meeting she takes for granted has more to it than she could originally conjure up.

She is the moth knowingly ready to give up herself to the flames that would burn her.

She has a Dark side unexplored and there is somebody else's Darker side she'd risk anything to explore.

What happens when the man she thought was out of her league turns up to the most unexpected place she could ever imagine?

As persistently she tries to eventually bring him to his brighter side, she madly falls in love with! Will she succeed?

As she finally feels she's treading waters, instead she's drowning in it... 

---

"I wanted to be his life preserver, the thing that would keep him afloat. Instead, he became my anchor. And I'm tired of drowning." 

- Amanda Grace, But I Love Him

-Radhika

-------

Index

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

*Members only Post. Please Do Not Copy Updates To Other Sites!

Edited by fire.whiskey - 14 September 2012 at 4:50am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra1294letsdancearshilover15bhambarikajrisobtiarshiforever217MidnightReaderdorindakateArShiFever.SaraPhoenixNeeltara7537MLIONHEARTsamspriyanka09disha7nina282dinglemcmelinaKeenarasmile1412khusiarnavnorolimannabmyrahluvskniya55sparikhsun_shine_girlipkknd-fanmeenalumaaquagalKatelyn--Amy--MrDarcyfanFAYKHAN29ajoopdivkashfullTia.0ASR6262NestleToulouseDownhill

TheInkMistress Goldie
TheInkMistress
TheInkMistress

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

ShadeDeepeThaGrey

Chapter 1

She gave herself a disapproving look in the mirror, smoothing her already flawless hair and crease free flannel shirt. 'Why on earth have I to go through all of this?' she thought to herself.

'When I should be focused, studying for my finals, here I'm negotiated and talked into doing this damn interview with some freaking famous business tycoon. I don't even know if I'm ready for this. And my freaking hair won't let me LIVE! I definitely need to deep breathe-

I can do this- freakin' crap *Damn you Lavanya Kashyap and damn that bloody Flu that you're succumbed with*' She mentally cursed her friend, still feeling sympathy for her from bottom of her heart. Lav had given her day and night to fix this interview and here she was down with high fever and cold. She couldn't let her best friend down, at least not at this hour of need.
'Lavanya and I were best friends since our freshmen year at the university, pursuing Philosophy for our final year. When she was all into extracurricular and one on one adamant to be a Journalist she was one heck of a control freak. She knew her way in and way out with petty issues such as this one.'

'I was rather more into reading and writing in most unexpected isolated places. I had helped her before for the bi-annual newsletters but never got involved seriously into such stuff. But this was something over the top. I had this churning kind of feeling settled somewhere to the pit of my stomach. Clearly not a good sign.'

Khushi Khanna felt appearing for finals twice were way better than what she was getting into.
In an hour so she'd be inside AR Apparel Enterprise, interviewing none other than the CEO of the company Arnav Singh Raizada himself.

A fleeting last look of myself in the full length mirror made me sigh with relief. I had adorned casual attire. A crme colour Flannel shirt neatly tucked into the nude pencil-straight denims I wore, with my favourite pair of converse and a navy blue long jacket. My hair finally behaving in a business like ponytail. To me I was descent enough.

"Any better Lav?" I asked Lavanya, she was still in her pink bunny PJ's looking weak and worn out from all the flu drama.

'My throat is still sore from coughing all day and my nose hurt from sneezing like a maniac." She complained. I gave her a sympathetic look. My anger ebbing away already.

"Khushi, I believe you'd pull it all together in a piece." Lavanya said apologetically.

"I'd be fine Lav." I rolled my eyes at her. "I've made some soup for you, have it when you feel upto it." I said smiling, she smiled back.

"Here you go Khushi!" Lavanya said ecstatic, handing me a digital recorder and some documents that had all the related information about the interviewee.

I took all of it, stuffing it all neatly in my backpack, I was carrying with me.

"Bye Lav! See you sooner." I blew her a kiss since hugging her in her condition was a strict no-no.

"Bye Kush. All the best with the interview." She said with a genuine smile touching her eyes.

Only for you Lavanya Kashyap would I do this. She had been my support system all through thick and thin. I wouldn't miss this for world!

I was driving in my second hand SUV, I managed with a nice part time job I had. It was an hour drive from Noida to Delhi and I was in no hurry for I was already driving before time to avoid any embarrassment.

Soon I parked in the parking space of AR Enterprise. The office building was any architect's utilitarian fantasy with all glass and steel structure. It was indeed some building.

I was all-the-more wide eyed as I entered the huge pristine urban wood and glass lobby. I had instant liking to the place. What I regretted rather was my attire for I was on first-hand account attended by a smartly dressed in a crisp grey formal suite receptionist.

"How may I help you Miss?" she asked in a curt professional tone. I could hear the mockery shouting from her eyes, though.

"I'm here to see Mr. Raizada. Khushi Khanna for Lavanya Kashyap." I replied conscious of her mental mockery over my not so formal persona.

"I'd get back to you in a sec." She smiled politely.

"Ms. Khanna, you're good to go. You'd see first Elevator to the right, 10th floor." She handed me a security pass, VISITOR firmly impressed on it. Of course her eyes were already shouting that word with my all-so-casual look.

As the elevator opened to the 10th floor, I stifled a gasp. It was all mahogany, bronze and glass worked together beautifully. There were expensive art pieces that adorned the huge wooden walls. Mannequins decorated wisely with different trending fashion in the market. There was a huge glass cabin, I was sure it was a conference room for it had a huge elongated round teak-wood table along with few plush office chairs. The room was distantly enchanting with the golden-silver lights that were sensibly spread over and glass giving it all the more magical effect. I was taken with all of it.

"Excuse me, you'd be Ms. Khanna?" a jingling voice asked in a polite tone, demanding my attention and snapping me out of my reverie.

"Oh, Yes that would be me." I replied back with a small smile, she again was dressed in formals this time more enthralling with a jet black formal attire. I was now if nothing but digging my own grave. I could have at least borrowed La's blazer.

"Mr. Raizada will see you shortly. Please make yourself comfortable." She was again all curt and professional and helped me towards the waiting area.
As I sat waiting for the famous Raizada to enlighten me. I was keenly observing all the architecture and interior. I guessed with all urban taste this man could be in his mid-thirties or early forties at the least. Now when I was mentally harking my thoughts about this unknown God of his own world, I was about to interview I cursed Lavanya for not giving me any background research on Arnav Singh Raizada- "Holy Cow!" I exclaimed a little too loudly.

"Ahem" somebody surely was clearing their throat over my not-so-polite-professional-gesture. I apologetically looked up to find the another crisply dressed woman- 'How many of them would be there to welcome me?' I thought to myself almost mocking.

"Hello Ms. Khanna, would you like your jacket off" She asked curtly.

"Please." I said shrugging out of my jacket and handing it to her.

"Were you asked for refreshments?" she asked in her same curt tone

I nodded my head in negative and she looked appalled for some reason. She glared the first chick. "What would you like? Tea-Coffee?"

"Water would do" I replied with a soft smile.

"Sonia, Please if you would now!" She was a intimidating woman really..

She almost jumped from her seat to fetch me a glass of water. Must be swearing on me right now

"I'm so sorry Ms. Khanna, she's a new employee." She was way too polite, it was sort of disturbing.

"Mr. Raizada would be here any moment. I hope you were welcomed here" She asked, her tone little nervous. That made me wonder if she was dreading her boss's wrath.

"It was nice. Thank you" I smiled curtly at her.

There entered an elegant, tall, extremely well dressed man. He smiled benignly at me, his dark eyes crinkling.

If nothing I was sinking into the ground. I was highly aware of my looks and attire now.

The girl named Sonia jumped from her seat. I guess she was jumping her guns off lately. She was more nervous than I was.

"Good Afternoon ladies" he said, as he departed through the sliding door.

Freaking shit, he was so Organised.

"Mr. Raizada would see you now, do go through." The second chick informed. I collected my backpack, feeling like an utter moron, the glass of water forgotten. I hastily walked towards the door, I haven't ever been this self-conscious or nervous seeing a man!

"Go straight away, there would be no need to knock." She said her voice warm.

Was I treading waters or drowning in it? I possibly couldn't pull up an answer out of my system. I was thoroughly INTIMIDATED.

---

Index

Chapter 2

How was it peeps? Do tell me your views about it. Sorry for a late update. Please Cope with me for sometime more Big smile

*Members only Post. Please Do Not Copy Updates To Other Sites!

Edited by fire.whiskey - 21 August 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunurs_anamikaarshilover15kajrisobtiElvssvrinda1lilyattitude5armadmcmelinassidranina282fan09vvinisnehashetty34disha7Neeltara7537MLIONHEARTSaraPhoenixKavita1000MidnightReaderArShiFever.norolimmyrahluvskarnavluvaannablovespellvidya.sanjaybutterfly7smile1412N0306indy12ipkknd-fansun_shine_girlsparikhKatelynSkiranmeenalumaKinmaaquagalFAYKHAN29divkashfull--Amy--ASR6262angelic shazFazila~NestleToulouseDownhill

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Love the idea
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheInkMistress

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I adore the series you're talking about. In fact I couldnt stop comparing ASR and Khushi to the male and female protagonists respectively.
Eagerly looking forward to this; PM when you update.

Avi.

TheInkMistress

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Can u share the novel name or its same as ur title name
Plz update soon
Nice Pro
Add me to ur PM list

TheInkMistress

banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
RES ;D
But Shit No No ! Cherry...please don't make me read Fifty shades of grey kind of thingy ...Its too mature Tongue ..and My gutter-mind is on overdrive all the time *blushes* Please ...K Fine I'll read his story Infact I guess I'm kinda Excited Hug LOL But its all sex driven ,Isn't it ? D'oh ...Kahan Phasa diya ? LOL

EDIT:- Or is it The Hunger Games Trilogy ? Shocked

Edited by Vampire.wingz - 11 August 2012 at 10:08am

TheInkMistress

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
simply amazing.loved it,

TheInkMistress

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Wow nice start dear !! I'm liking it !!Big smile Do continue with the next part soon !Embarrassed Thanks for the PM sweetieHug

TheInkMistress

Go to top