Pavitra Rishta

enjoy now . quit when ARVI marries someone else

aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My Motto now is to enjoy the show and the story for now.. I am fine with breakup and makeup as they need it for continuing the story . But if they show Arjun and Purvi marrying someone else then I am done.

Arjun and Purvi are next Archana and Manav but that does not mean that Arjun has to marry someone else like Manav did with Sharvani . It is hard to justify that too as Manav was already married, but still Ok due to Shravni being pregnant and what not. But Arjun/Purvi are in love so it is hard to take this. I know CV's can come up with some compelling reason for this but that will just ruin the love story and for me it will be end. I have already stopped watching Phil Subah Hogi after Reva track and am hoping that nothing like that will happen with PR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel something like this would happen though ;

ArVi get engaged, then Purvi sees Ovi's situation and feels guilty, and then she'd tell Arjun to marry Ovi i guess, but Arjun wouldnt want to obviously, and maybe then he'd be like, "Okay Purvi, i will only marry someone other than you if you can," and maybe then Purvi turns to Sameer Rane ... and then before the diff pairs get married, ArVi escape or something, and end up together . 

JUST MY PREDICTION, it seems very ekta like, so who knows
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFVJ

My Motto now is to enjoy the show and the story for now.. I am fine with breakup and makeup as they need it for continuing the story . But if they show Arjun and Purvi marrying someone else then I am done.

Arjun and Purvi are next Archana and Manav but that does not mean that Arjun has to marry someone else like Manav did with Sharvani . It is hard to justify that too as Manav was already married, but still Ok due to Shravni being pregnant and what not. But Arjun/Purvi are in love so it is hard to take this. I know CV's can come up with some compelling reason for this but that will just ruin the love story and for me it will be end. I have already stopped watching Phil Subah Hogi after Reva track and am hoping that nothing like that will happen with PR.

IFVJ  ...you are right, we need to enjoy until something terrible happens.  but i just wanted to say that Manav and Shravani never actually married.  In the 11th hours Shravani herself stopped it.

But Shravani being pregnant by your brother is not a justification to divorce your own wife whom you adore and marry your brothers' girlfriend so the child has a name.  What about your wife? She could never then have children? she would have to marry someone else?  i mean..The whole thing was totally immoral.

There are no compelling reasons for these story lines.  Just sick writers.

aasmaan thumbnail

Agree with you both .. I just don't want to have to bear with the sacrifice and marriage to other and divorce track ..  I hope we don't have it for ARVi.

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

IFVJ  ...you are right, we need to enjoy until something terrible happens.  but i just wanted to say that Manav and Shravani never actually married.  In the 11th hours Shravani herself stopped it.

But Shravani being pregnant by your brother is not a justification to divorce your own wife whom you adore and marry your brothers' girlfriend so the child has a name.  What about your wife? She could never then have children? she would have to marry someone else?  i mean..The whole thing was totally immoral.

[/QUOTE]naava i dont understand why u going long back and saying about old manav's immorality?😲arman[sushita] time cant b brought back now bc that time PR was very different it had different flavor but its flavor changed
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

naava i dont understand why u going long back and saying about old manav's immorality?😲arman[sushita] time cant b brought back now bc that time PR was very different it had different flavor but its flavor changed
Poppy i was just responding to the previous post (IFVJ) who said that it wasn't totally justified but still OK for Manav to marry Shravani bc. she was pregnant.   IMO it wasn't . How can that be OK to divorce your wife you love and marry someone you don't love/   I was only going back as that was the topic being written about by the thread.    I wasn't calling Manav immoral...it's the writers who make the story >

You still watching? 
Edited by naava - 11 years ago
aasmaan thumbnail
Spiritual leader say that we need to let go of things that bothers us ...In this case this article  and the 1000+  posts on the topic and then we can enjoy the coming few days

I am expecting cute temple scene tomorrow 😍
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too am not going to worry about it enjoy the show .. I hope it is not trueEdited by ifrini - 11 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is manvs 2 nd marriage is arcana???and 2nd wife arcna????