Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 44)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I forgot to say I love this DC too ClapClapClap because we know how to respect each other's POV and its the different POVs .. praise ,criticism , criticial views , poetic views , comic views , droolworthy views  everything combined which makes this show a pleasant watch StarStarStarStar...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter..CountingStarsKinSanj

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Saddie : Now thats what I call a marathon analysis ShockedLOLClapClap...I loved how u started your analysis of prev episodes saying Yash is so dumb and then as u moved on to the bathroom episode , u went in all fangal mode drooling over his body and eyes LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and haan me too glad that finally Pankaj gave his darshan last week LOLEmbarrassed

Yash was dumb, he didn't listen to anyone and just came to early conclusions. But yeah I watched one episode, took the crap out of it and moved on to next thus my POV Towards him changed in the end. He's an Obsessed Man now Who's creeping me out LOL But ..I did go all Drooly shrooly in the middle Blushing
Darshan Kya Hota hai Jyoti Ji?
I love Pankhu so was very happy seeing him. He reminds me of Salman Khan that's whyBig smileROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kriti07SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sadie: I'm honoured that you mentioned me in your take. I did not want you to miss on seeing your lovely Yash in all his beauty so had to go out and bring you back for your analysis.LOL

I'm not going to say or do anything regarding Bua. Guess I've had enough of obsessing over her with my Comic StripsLOL

I was wondering why you hadn't said anything yet LOL
I think you know my weakness, tell me about a semi-naked Yash and I'll come running here analysing at jet speed ROFL

Nooo Unhappy I only said "Obsessed with bua" for that grilling session, didn't mean to make you stop talking about her Angel JiOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

3) Its already 6 months now .. so Yash needs to feel something for Aarti .. mayb get rid of Arpita memories and start dreaming of Aarti now TongueLOL

Bas these 3 points can get the trps high Embarrassed

Nooo why is everyone after Yash for?! Leave the poor guy alone

6 Months more pleaseBig smile
For now, Kamini bua can increase the TrpsLOL

redeye2012Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Indu

Even this is my first official active forum though i used to visit Geet forum very rarely was never active in it didnt know how IF worked then so never was active but now I visit some other top forums rarely  and most of the time see either drooling posts or bashing posts so get out and dont enjoy them dont see these kind of serious discussions anywhere. else.

redeye2012Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@phal...Thanks for your words. And I will simply echo the responses of @Aparna and @Indu (you said it, my friend).  

If different views were not acceptable, then this couldn't be called an analysis thread and I wouldn't be here. Like Indu, I don't visit other shows here on IF except JDJ which doesn't really compare with PV in any way. 

@angake: That was beautifully differentiated. That certainly explains the discomfort we feel with Aarti's sudden love and Yash's seeming lack of interest. At some point, they must flip with Aarti's past and Yash's present before they converge. While it is an interesting approach, as a viewer, I am left discontented. While Aarti characterization may be easier to handle when her past is addressed later, I shudder to think about Yash. Will we be taken into Yash recent past (since Aarti's entry) as flashbacks again to reveal what he really went through in his interactions with Aarti? A second round of wifely flashbacks, this time with Aarti is not something I am looking forward to... Unhappy. They might as well get it over with now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetter..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
New DC is open now .. so all make a move Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zetter..CountingStars

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
edited

Edited by Eva JQ - 08 August 2012 at 1:52pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index