Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 42)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Telly.Adict: Thanks! Good to be back...

@Indu: An interesting thought. But I doubt if Yash will mistake Aarti for Arpita and jump her unless he's drunk. He seems to be too aware of Aarti herself to mistake her, plus he has not been getting those Arpita flashbacks either. Yes, his trips to his past are not as intense as they used to be. But despite all this, if it happens, it opens the door to even more complications. Like we don't have enough already. 

And I can't imagine Aarti rushing off to the market in her nightwear ? (and unbathed)  to buy whatever item required for the celebration of Teej. I really have no idea what is required. But for a function like this, wouldn't one need more than one item? And why would she keep it/them along with her underwear? LOL  Anyways...

@angake: Back at ya...Good to be back. LOL

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 August 2012 at 7:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99cssudhaSamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Kirthi, that last line, never paid attention before..

So he thinks, "Na koi aaega kabhi"Confused This tell you all, the way Yash look at life. He is not very optimistic guy, I wonder what will happen when he will have strong feelings for Aarti and Prashant comesConfused, how he is gonna deal with it..

I feel with Arpita's loss he retracted himself into a shell, but when with Prashant, he will explodeOuch Dealing with dead vs alive is very different. You just accept defeat in first case but retaliate in latter..

@TRP, I think the current track is good but they do need parallel tracks to compete. Why they don't involve Vidhi's kids??, I am not really liking Pratik and Paridhi's track, they are just swinging ball from one to other without proper story..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012tarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhaSamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I forgot to add this...

I am going all out to defend my choice of THE ITEM...LOL 

I think nature is helping Aarti in dealing with G3 vachan. Didn't she say that she wouldn't talk to Aarti unless Yash has been bedded good? Now, Aarti has a way out via nature's intervention. Even G3 has to bow down to it...

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 August 2012 at 8:20am

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99cssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Red,

I like your thoughts here. Yes Mother Nature ALWAYS trumps motherofpati LOL.

Sungum

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_predeye2012kriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Red, good to have you back.

@Veena, @Indu, @Kirthi, others : Interesting as always. The TRP drop doesnt surprise me one bit. To me, the curiosity element in the show has gone down since Aarti 'fell' in love practically overnight with no provocation. Even now, I am not thrilled with how coy she is around him after the minimal encouragement she gets. How much should she be spurned for her to really back off. The rest of the miracle worker thingies also are hard to digest. PV is in its element when these two actually interact with each other with no Damocles sword hanging and let the relationship meander. Hopefully it gets back there.

redeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

@Indu, like Red said  I don't think at this point of time Yash will ever mistake Aarti for Arpita but what could happen is the way he perceives Aati's behavior towards him. Will he again go into "she wants me" mode? Will that set him off just like the birthday fiasco where he almost hit Aarti (according to me)? Yes, I hated that. No matter how angry he was I can never excuse him for coming to a hair's breath of hitting her. Yup, like you I really want them to go back with Yash's realization that he has a friend forever in Aarti. Later on it can develop into love but right now that is all I am hoping for. As it is I feel Aarti's love realization was rushed, don't want it happening with Yash too but cannot take his standoffish behavior towards Aarti either.

@Red, oh I am so with you girl. LOLI really really hope it is the monthly ITEM that Aarti is rushing out to buy. Ha and I love your spin on how nature is obstructing G3's greatest desire to see errr know that Yash has been successfully bedded. 

@Veena, this is just my view but I feel Pari/Pratik track is going great guns. In fact one of the things I really like about Mittals is that they show how characters can change due to circumstances they can't handle. I loved how they haven't changed Pari's character in just few episodes. It has been building slow and steady. So finally after all the tamasha, when the time comes for Pari's (and Pratik's) redemption we as viewers can connect to it and forgive her too if needed. I am also glad that they are not showing much of Vedant and Vedika but I do wish I see them once in a while at the dinner table or so. If they keep Vedant and Vedika in the background,they have so many tracks they can tackle in the future. If various parallel stories are shown at the same time, I think it can turn out to be a hodge podge of stories going around without any story really getting the closure they deserve. 

But really at this point what the viewers want is some sort of explicit camaraderie between Yash and Aarti with some teasing and standing by each other and all that good stuff and not Yash jumping up and misunderstanding Aarti at the drop of a hat.Ouch

tarantulla_predeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
@Aparna: I have to agree with you.

While the CVs are doing very well (having carried out due diligence to the notion of CYA Smile) in weaving the stories, I feel they get sudden fits. Things were going along fine when 

1. They killed Prashant in a hurry and flipped some switch in Aarti who is still continuing on this.
2. They had her fall in love (like you said) without much provocation. I always had issues with the labeling.
3. Palak had deep issues with Aarti and the debate flipped her over. Clearly, all the things she said on stage was unrehearsed. 
4. Now, it is mission Yash. 

Relationships are complex, but here once they are put on track, there's no turning back. Once Aarti has fallen in love, she has no doubts whatsoever, no revisits into her past. Once Palak has turned over, she has no doubts about her mumma. Now, once Yash is made to consider Aarti as a friend or a wife, it will be full and final.  

By making all this sequential, it is like the CV's have a task and a deadline themselves. By episode 100, get Aarti to love Yash, by episode 120 (or whatever) get Palak to love Aarti, and by episode 150, get Yash to consider Aarti a friend and by episode 200 get Yash and Aarti to consummate.  Somewhere the result seems to be a bit choppy. It seems to me. 

The most jarring, however as @angake and you too pointed out is the blow hot blow cold responses of Yash. I don't understand why Yash's transformation since Aarti's entry into his life has to be under wraps. It is clear he's attracted to her and perhaps is fighting it. Why won't they show it?  He never has flashbacks on his interactions with Aarti. He must think about them sometime...

There's intense heat when they look at each other or fall in each other arms, and then it is like nothing happened. It is somewhat hard to digest. If they had kept it neutral from the start, it might have been different...

Anyway, I still enjoy the show since I continue to watch. And I do understand the limitations of the format etc...but these are just my observations..

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@redeye2012: really liked what you said about yash not having flashbacks about his time with arti, even though they do have intense moments when they collide, fall in each other's arms, stare at each other, then how come he has absolutely no attraction whatsoever with her?????  they should show him having such feelings, but saying to himself no it is only arpita for him!!

wish they would start showing some inner feelings of yash with arti and not just arpita...right now he looks like a robot when it comes to arti and that is not right...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index