Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 40)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
@INDUG64: oh! sure why not my name is naeema / jabir is my sons name. from chennai.south india

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbccccssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@Jyo: You did it again!! Where do you get this brain ki shakti from, dear friend? My reactions to your A/Rs are just as Ansh's were at the the dining table...LOL

@Veena: Tell me about it...it is bound to end in disaster. All of Aarti's love and good intentions will fly out of the window then. But then that's our logic talking...However, I am rather ambivalent in my thinking here...If they can make Aarti fall in love at the end of Shobha's love guru act...when most of us here were of the opinion that it is too soon and can't happen...then CVs might surprise us with anything. At the end of the Mumbai trip, they need to show Arpita taking a back seat finally...and Yash returning to his old happy self. They have begun the falling-in-love process for Yash...there's no doubt there...Question is, how will they end it?Confused

EDIT: Thanks Veena...he is better now...and I'm exhausted!!! Tongue

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 6:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Outstanding and very naughty  A/R. I had a feeling this karela was the story and er so that's what this karela is all about!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 08 August 2012 at 6:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Indu, someone giving you hard time at homeCry, I know husbands are worse than kids when they are sick.
Hope he is better now..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@jyo: serious question wat you said about  karela is it true yaar?

i know you are too  naughty but out of curiosity im asking it bcoz i dont hav any idea about it. but for sure you are too jovial and make others even happy naughty girl.
HeartROFLHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccccssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
thanks all for liking it Big smile

@Veena : When Yash is stuck on something , he does not change his mind easily .. so he is stuck on strawberries.. he wont change it to apple so soon WinkLOLLOL

@Angel : Yeahh its basically karela's story .. he even introduces himself as karela LOLLOL... I took inspiration from your boa narrator comics there LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Ok about karela giving tan ki shakti .. no no its just in humour and from Yash's POV .. what he believes ... he has weird beliefs and we know that LOLLOLLOL... so dont take it seriously LOL...karela has got nutrition and good for health but its nothing like giving tan ki shakti LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjcssudha

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@jyo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27AngeloScuro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index