Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 39)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@ INDUG64: glad your hubby is feeling much better.

yes they become more kiddish when they fall ill.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Aarti says, "Itni important cheez kaise nahi rakhi maine, lagta hai bhool gayi." What do you think Aarti is searching for?

@Deeps: I don't know anything about teej, but would like to know if there is something that one needs to start the vrat with? Why else would Aarti be in a hurry to go out and get it, that early in the morning?...That is, if she is really referring to the vrat.Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@All, hi..

Just read this page, can I jump in..

@Indu, the horrid thought of attempting consumation on Mumbai trip, gives me shivers even thinking about it. IF IT HAPPENS, then that's it,all  hell will break loose. All her attempts maybe not in vain but could have worse effect. I don;t see positive outcome.

I am liking the current track where he is becoming nomal and through kids knowing more of her. I wias kids specially girls her life as a kid herself..

I loved how in jhulla scene, he let go himself in the end. And it was Aarti, who broke the trance and he looked behind to see, oops!! kids are goneWink He was bit embarrasedSmile, and walked away in awkwardness..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@ INDUG64: glad your hubby is feeling much better.

yes they become more kiddish when they fall ill.

@ jabirnou: Thanks re...yeah, tell me about it...big attention seekers they can be. After all this is one time biwi bilkul kabu me rehti hai...LOL

(May I know your name please...that is, if you don't mind?Smile)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@INDUG64:

QUOTES
{"A married woman projecting herself as unmarried for the sake of her job...vis-a-vis... a divorced woman projecting herself as a widow" }
Thumbs Up

these two  lines are just beautiful the way you  addressed indirectly about paridhi and aarti how they project themselves is simply amazing.i was stunned.love it. 
HugHeartSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Amazing Action Reaction!!

Bahahhahaha too good !!!

Kantaappp!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Another beautiful starting for the episode where Aarti and Yash first push the swing for the kids but the kids were really smart and made Yash and Aarti sit on the swing and pushed the swing and as Aarti is to fall, Yash holds her and loved every moments of it with my favorite song Iktara being played (Love the make version more).

Next, Prateek brings Pari to do the show but the term of not revealing that she is married is shocking but at least Prateek knows about this. But Pari is now in a dillema Confused

And it was sweet that Yash scolded Aarti with love that not only he is on leave but she too and asks her to sit and eat the saabzi. Loved how Ansh kept making faces. It was a funny and cute scene Embarrassed

Also loved that Gayarti says that my Aarti bahu will bring back our old Yash and even i have the same hope. Really hoping that happens and i agree with Gayatri that true love will win and Aarti would win Yash's heart.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@Jyoti fabulous A/R..

Aarti strawberry againConfused.. I thought she want to be apple only..Apple of his eyesTongue

Karela for strength?? So he asked for it himself after long time, realize he may need it soon. Out of action too long after allTongue

Loved the say cheese, it was indeed best family pic. Lets gift it to Yash, maybe he will replace it with one in living room..

Telly.Addictnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index