Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 38)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Samana: This is what we discussed some days back. Friendly overtures, helping him through the Mumbai phobia, pulling him more and more into family circle...all that is fine. But Aarti just might err and misjudge his pull toward her as something more and cause him to retaliate in  guilt-ridden defence of Arpita...especially when she herself is not letting in. That break point might result in Yash's catharsis...but make Aarti retreat so far back in shame that Yash will face similar emotional upheaval as Aarti did early on in their relationship. He will then have to rely on his own comeback experience to draw Aarti out. Aarti is carrying too heavy a burden of expectations on her shoulders at the moment...logically, she faces a breaking point on the face of another rejection. But I am not sure the CVs will take that route. This track or the Mumbai trip is more about making Arpita recede in Yash's memory...but then they have to show at least an attempt at  consummation...the way they are harping at it. That makes me have a horrid thought...will Yash imagine Aarti as Arpita at that moment? And that is why all hell will break lose later? Gosh, Aarti will be so devastated if that happens. Like you said...so many possibilities. I just don't see this ending all so well...though it will be weird if they go back home as a happy couple. It'll be too soon...just as Aarti falling in love was a little too soon. Confused

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 5:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I was watching the jhula scene and noticed a point !! In the last few mints of the swing...i.e.; after kids had left their parents alone...yash and aarti were totally out of the world...happily njying the swing !! Though yash facial expressions were a bit embarrassed...he was feeling good somewhere in his heart !! And what to say about aarti...shez immensely feeling happy...They not even addressed that kids had left...After a while they were back to sense and found the kids making fun out of them !! LOL

And yash dialogue at the last...no one else were there to swing the jhula..what it means?? If some one would have been there...he was quite ready to enjoy the swing with aarti?? LOL 

@ Angel

My mom always say the same...karela is good for heath...but I never mind it and keep this stuff a bit aside...but still my mom force me to eat ! Anyways...I knew its good for health but never gone deep into that..quite good healthy stuff indeed !! Thanks for the post Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@Angel:i can eat karelasApprove but juice a big no...Thumbs Down

anyways thanks for the info about bitter-gourd see the CV's are providing health info too through their serials  ROFLClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thank you for the caps, dear friend. Hug

@Angel: Thanks buddy. I loved how you interpreted the high and low of the swing. It's about time that Yash separates Arpita from Aarti and vice versa...create a separate door...like how Palak has done. The little one is very clear about her two mothers.

By the way I have been scolded umpteen times by my mom for taking a jump when the jhula was high...my brothers would instigate me that girls can't do it...and just to show them I would. And since I wouldn't telltale, I'd have to face the fireworks later. Big smile

@Sudha: Yashbabu was very much under the spell of the hour. If given some more "paings," he would have continued enjoying holding the warm body of his wife under the guise of supporting her...total chance pe dance!!LOL 

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 5:51am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjcssudhaSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hi All!! Fantastic discussions Wink LOL I really don't know how we could all be do wrong.  But a thought did come to me. Ansh is supposed to have his birthday in August. Maybe they have a ritual/Dubeys sent something for it, and she forgot it. His birthday would be celebrated in Dubey household in some way, im sure. Its just an idea that came to me.
About the jhulla scene. Yash and the kids were having a merry old time, and suddenly Arti comes with a shinier toy. Like a shiny new friend. So Yash was left bereft all alone in the playground Cry. But this shiny friend incudes everyone in her games Big smile. And she called him over. That's what I think you all felt, but didn't quite pick up, from the powts I've read to page 33.

Indu, I hope hubby gets well soon. They're hard to shift, when energy is zapped.

Saf, hope granny is well enough to be home tom.

Welcome back to Redeye and Sadie. Sadie, loved your marathon take.

Enjoying the discussions. And the best part is how we love the CVs. CVs, please please please stay like this all the way till end.

Sungum

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06..CountingStars

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@Surgum: Hubby is much better now. Thanks for asking...it's so sweet of you. Yup, he tries my patience a lot when he is that ill...he wants me hover over him all the time, leaving everything aside...the biggest brat of my brood of three.LOL

Ansh's birthday...really? Now that's a possibility...but then why would she hide it from Yash? On the contrary, she'd like to include him. So, I still think it is teej...she'll keep the vrat without letting him know.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Aarti says, "Itni important cheez kaise nahi rakhi maine, lagta hai bhool gayi." What do you think Aarti is searching for?

Telly.AddictPearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06..CountingStars

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
wonderful episode the swing scene made our hearts sway along with aarya Dancing

aarti was totally lost in his protective arms and he too felt the warmth of her.
 he was looking at her  is she ok  with my touch observing her and making a straight face not to look at her again if so he would get lost in to her eyes.Embarrassed

kids sho sweet they adored their parents coming close to each other  with a naughty giggling.Clap

as for the bitter gourd scene it  ansh along with yash and aartis expression was too cute.

i was wondering if yash falls in love with aarti  mmm ...how romantic it would be Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index