Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 37)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by AngelDark

Arti: Yashji remind me what this is again! I'm starting to feel like this is some dead rat  or something!

Exactly...stuffed karela in aarti's hand and the flower vase at the back both were in black were lined perfectly...it was something like shez holding a non -veg stuff...bcoz I'm a vegeterain...I donno wat to say !! ROFL
Exactly that flower vase did all the damage here in this pic ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Shubhi: Wow...that was lovely kiddo. The soothing lilt went so well with the swinging motion...superb!!!Clap

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Shubhi: Wow...that was lovely kiddo. The soothing lilt went so well with the swinging motion...superb!!!Clap

Blushing

Thank you Blushing 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

is she doing it out of her own wish or to keep the promise she has given to Gayatri ??

Tomorrow Yash will want the same answers from Aarti when he will come to know about this secret promise deal between his mother and Aarti 

tomorrow Yash should not feel that he has been played around by his mother and wife 

Loved these points, Jyo, and I think they form the crux of the Aarti-Yash dynamic on the Mumbai trip. Is the relationship they are building based on what she wants or what she has promised other people?

Honestly speaking, I don't think she herself has the answer to this, but it is an answer that Yash deserves because he has become the lab rat in her great, human experiment. Ironically, I don't think Yash would bat an eyelid if Aarti said she was doing this for herself; he likes the feeling of her needing him and he is secure in the fact that she is not trying to push him into anything, but needs him to be her companion to do right by the kids and to have someone to rely on herself. He wants to be there for her, to make her happy, even if he wouldn't say it in so many words.

I am wondering though, if your proposed scenario occurs, whether Aarti won't be cornered into admitting her feelings (like Angel mentioned) to make Yash understand that she was not playing him. And then we might actually have that confrontation that Red wanted, where Yash rejects Aarti outright and she clams up totally, just before his feelings begin to really take over his mnd. So he will shout at her in the heat of the moment, and then spend a lot of time regretting that he let the opportunity pass him by, as his feelings get stronger but he cannot express them to an aloof and jaded Aarti. So many possibilities!

PS: I had a feeling about that karela...Evil Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 August 2012 at 4:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27123mitulbbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettersaf24cssudhajyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@Shubhi: Lovely VM. The music of this song seems to have waves rippling in it which suits with the uneven swinging motion of the swing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zettercssudha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@ Samana & Jyo : ThanksHug

@ Shubhi: Beautiful video. Loved it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

http://www.juicing-for-health.com/bitter-gourd-benefits.html

I am now reading this page about Bitter Gourd or Bitter melon. It says it's good for your blood and one of its health benefits include energy and stamina among other benefits as it has vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folic acid, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fiber.  It is rich in iron, contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana.

I never imagined I'd be checking the health benefits of a vegetable after watching a Hindi serial but here I amLOL

Edited by AngelDark - 08 August 2012 at 5:02am

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
An awesome episode again from the PV CVs... 
the jhula scene depicted really how much he cared for her... he is now almost out of Arpita's memories just finishing touches are pending which Aarti ll soon give itWink.Tongue...
he is now wholly concentrated on Aarti, her each actions, her moves... he keeps observing her silently... he is taking care of her and those typical hubby-wife moments of pulling each other's legs have almost started with this Karela sceneLOLLOL...
He started to give her more importance now which is very good...
Hope this Mumbai trip gives us beautiful memories and moments of AarYa... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Eva JQPearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index