Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 35)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Made a VM on yesterday's scene on a peppier song Embarrassed was just checking wether it makes any difference Wink This is one of my most favorite song Blushing

Edited by shubhika124 - 08 August 2012 at 3:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@ Indu

U were right !! Aarti was a complete woman who always do live for others whether its in a case of kids, in laws or hubby even...I really wanna see how yash react to her after getting admitted the truth that what all the pain she beared in her past life...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I hope in this Mumbai track we get some outdoor shoots too like mayb on the beach Embarrassed.. everytime entire family playing in garden area or inside house will look repitative ... so a bit of outdoor shoots like juhu beach or near marine drive in mumbai will b a pleasant watch EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Telly.Addictnirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Shubhi now this did give me goosebumps EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... fabulous mix and song selection StarStarStarStarStar

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettershubhika124

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@Indu: Actually, as much as I love Aarti for her fighting spirit and the joy she radiates to bind her little family, I find her quite patronising already when it comes to Yash and his grief. The family is not helping by adding fuel to the rhetoric of this being Aarti's "mission." She is playing doctor for an illness she doesn't quite understand, and that is a dangerous game because waking Yash up from his emotional coma is a two-sided coin. On the one hand, she restores his happiness, gets his companionship and he is involved 100% in family moments and activities (which is great for the kids). On the other hand, when he wakes up fully and becomes equally engaged in the family, he is going to want to get closer to her thanks to the natural pull of friendship and intimacy, and since he is a righteous man, he is going to recognise what she did for him and want to return her favour: help her overcome her past, where he believes they are on the same page, both still in love with their former spouses.

The karela perference was just the first incident of Yash trying to know more about Aarti, the individual, after his disastrous first attempt, in his eyes, that left Aarti in tears. She has woken him up, and his intense awareness of her, which has always been there, coupled with the new comfort and camaraderie, that she has bred in her efforts to draw him out, is going to make him increasingly persistent until the pattern becomes more distinct: Aarti doesn't talk about herself. Once he discovers this pattern, the next question is going to be, why?

It is interesting because the predominant emotion associated with Yash's past is guilt, while the primary emotion associated with Aarti's past is shame. Yash's guilt compels him to remember while Aarti's shame compels her to forget. Hopefully, Aarti will show Yash that there is no guilt in embracing the present and Yash will show Aarti that there is no shame in accepting her past.

Sigh. Soulmates much? Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinTelly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27angakesaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shubhi now this did give me goosebumps Embarrassed... fabulous mix and song selection Star

BlushingEmbarrassed Blushing Embarrassed Blushing Blushing
Awww BlushingThanku so much Jyo Blushing Heart 
BlushingEmbarrassed Blushing Embarrassed Blushing Blushing

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@Samana : The point is whatever Aarti is doing like trying to engage Yash in various activities , is she doing it out of her own wish or to keep the promise she has given to Gayatri ?? Ouch... What I mean is would Aarti behave in same manner if she had not given that promise to Gayatri before leaving for Mumbai ?? Ermm...Tomorrow Yash will want the same answers from Aarti when he will come to know about this secret promise deal between his mother and Aarti Ouch...

I just hope Aarti knows what she is doing and tomorrow Yash should not feel that he has been played around by his mother and wife Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@Sadie: I'm honoured that you mentioned me in your take. I did not want you to miss on seeing your lovely Yash in all his beauty so had to go out and bring you back for your analysis.LOL

I'm not going to say or do anything regarding Bua. Guess I've had enough of obsessing over her with my Comic StripsLOL

@Sam: Lovely analysis. I loved how you pointed out in a later post that Yash is kind of indirectly asking about Arti about herself. For that matter I wanted Yash to ask what does she like for food if she did not like Karela. I would have enjoyed it as much. Arti seems to know a lot about Yash's likes and dislikes as the Scindia pariwar seems to have done an Encyclopedia on it.

@Indu: I loved that quote about the swing. A swing could also mean that we are being made to contemplate on a decision to move forward. I used to swing in my childhood and always have this thought what if I jumped off the swing while it was swinging would I land safely on the ground and if I landed on the ground would I not feel that I have accomplished something. Likewise Yash needs to jump high off the swing or slow it down and get up and move on and compartmentalize Arpita thoughts just as he is compartmentalizing his present.

@Jyo: I loved how you have pinpointed the growing bond between ArYa and the kids and Prateek and Paridhi seems to be falling apart. I was reminded of the saying give someone an inch and they will take a mile. Here Paridhi is running away with the whole rope. Like someone else said Prateek is too wishy-washy! You've also scared me with that thought that Yash might get angry with Arti at the end of this track. I wish if that were not true and wish this anger if it is to be that it to be shown that it is hurt anger that Arti is  playing him. This leads to my next thought. Would this put Arti on the spot to reveal her feelings regarding YashOuch More unbalance in the equation if that happens which I don't want to happen but I trust the CV's to show all this beautifully if it is to be shown at all.

@Kirthi: I too wanna know the inner workings of SP. So now we have that inkling that he loves his family unconditionally and does not want anything bad to befall them. Still there is more to come I feel when this Paridhi problem comes in front of him.

@Zetter: Lovley analysis as always. Lets me know what happened in the episode fast.

@Sanju: I loved your first time analysis. Loved how you can go and express the inner thought processes of these characters.

On an irrelevant note: Who was Cas chatting on the lappy when G3 came with news about Arti's phone call. He quickly closes the lappy. LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 08 August 2012 at 4:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakebbbcccnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index