Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 34)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
According to Wikipedia:

"This festival [Teej] is dedicated to the Goddess Parvati, commemorating her union with Lord Shiva. Goddess Parvati is worshipped by seekers of conjugal bliss and happiness."

Ring a bell? Shocked

I. can't. even. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictshanryredeye2012kriti07saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thank you. The pottery (earth) followed by swing (air), and if you take the fire walk and the rain rescue earlier...all under open skies...the CVs seem pretty much fixated with the elements and their significane in Yash/Aarti union. They keep making them appear in some form or the other.Smile

OK...I'm going to go with teej...Remember what Bhanvry sermoned about a good wife at the dining table? Yash will be pretty much taken aback when he'll be asked to break Aarti's fast by giving her water; this will be the first wifely thing he'll see her do.Ermm

@Samana: I know we have discussed at length how Yash wants to keep his equation with Arpita private and so that's the only defence he throws at Aarti..."stay within your turf...I don't cross, so you too shouldn't." And in the bargain he is losing out to know more about her. But it can happen now...let them become a bit more friendly, and then they can have that convo. Frankly, Yash needs to know more about her...they can't keep him in dark forever about who Aarti is. She won't be able to avoid direct queries, would she? She might hedge around...but at least she'll know that she cannot hide herself from him.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1Zetterjyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

According to Wikipedia:

"This festival [Teej] is dedicated to the Goddess Parvati, commemorating her union with Lord Shiva. Goddess Parvati is worshipped by seekers of conjugal bliss and happiness."

Ring a bell? Shocked

I. can't. even. ROFL

Shocked
Dude ROFL 

*Mahadev & PV*

They again going hand in hand Day Dreaming Now that Parvati & Shiv gonna unite there Day Dreaming Now I won't mind AarYa's union  Blushing

Edited by shubhika124 - 08 August 2012 at 1:39am

Telly.Addictredeye2012kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@Sam:

Thanks for the video. It was hilarious. 

The swing was possessed, I'm sure. It should feature in the Fear Files. Not only that, I have to dedicate these lines from Rab ne bana di jodi, to the swing. 

Ho zara kamar ko aise ghumana
Oh jaise hawa mein aath bana na 
Le ban gaya step soniya
Tu ban gaya hep soniya

But, the director in bright pink,  seemed more annoyed with Gurmeet and Kratika, rather than his own technical team for putting up a swing with its own hormonal issues. Kratika challenged him and he really showed her, didn't he? ROFL

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 August 2012 at 1:40am

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06shubhika124

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Oh mann Teej Mata will curse us all for completely misjudging the pavitra precap if its indeed the Teej thing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Well even I think it wont b rakhi surprise because then Aarti wont feel awkward to tell Yash about it .. So it could b the Teej vrat which Aarti might hv thought of keeping for Yash but without telling him and so when Yash is asking her , she is trying hard not to tell that she is going to the market to get all the Teej stuff Ermm...

I can't  believe FB fans thought so pavitra  and we here on IF has such dirty minds .. shame on us ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...but if its monthly thing only  then again it proves CVs too r hving dirty minds like us ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 08 August 2012 at 1:50am

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@Indu: I think this Mumbai trip is taking us just there. As much as Yash cannot escape in this context, to his work and away from his kids and Aarti, Aarti too cannot escape here, to the kitchen as asserted by Yash yesterday. He sees what she is doing for him, taking away his phone, teasing him and drawing him into family activities, and he is not going to let her go without returning the favour. If Aarti is compelling Yash to be himself and rediscover who he was before Arpita's loss defined him, Yash is also challenging Aarti to be herself. He made a start yesterday, asking her if she likes karela...and she lied, but the fun part, and the sign of progress in Yash, is that he didn't let it go or take things at face value as he used to, he probed and prodded, trying to make her burst out with the truth. And Aarti couldn't do it, she couldn't tell one tiny truth about herself because it was different from Yash's opinion. Yash is a very methodical person. He takes a step only when he is sure of the ground under his feet, not like Aarti who always leaps with faith, and takes care of the consequences later. I think that shows that Yash, in his own mind, has a long way to go before he can start asking her about real stuff like the past. First he has to get her to admit that she loathes karela, then confess what secret thing she is getting from the market. Once Aarti learns to be more open and honest with him on these little things, he will have the courage to broach the big, scary topics.

Edited by Samanalyse - 08 August 2012 at 1:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Mumbai trip is actually a refreshing change for both Yash and Aarti from their daily routine and monotonous life Embarrassed

Aarti is back in her salwar suits with no pallu .. She is hving all the fun playing around with kids .. giving orders to Yash like a typical wifey .. learning to make pots by involving Yash in it .. hving fun with jhula ride and karela fiasco with Yash as company Embarrassed...She is getting to do lots of adventures and spending some real quality time with Yash without any planned move  Embarrassed... There is no third party interference coming from Bua and co which is helping her to do her own things without getting confused Embarrassed...Also she is doing something different from her daily routine life of sending kids to school , then cook and do sasuma seva  etc etcSleepy...Instead she is hving her own makeover WinkEmbarrassed , then playing with kids and Yash outside Embarrassed , hving  fun during lunch .. in short she is not following a daily time table but is indeed hving a fun day with Yash and kids ...In a way she is rediscovring the old Aarti who is getting to enjoy her life freely once again Embarrassed

Same goes for Yash also ...He too is out of his daily routine life of handling the marriage business and getting lost in Arpita wonderland LOLOuch...Instead he too had a good makeover this monday wearing a printed t-shirt and jeans Embarrassed , then playing football with kids ,then rediscovering his creative side again with Aarti's insistence and starting to make pots again with Aarti which he enjoyed doing Embarrassed , then a pleasant jhula ride with Aarti followed by some fun with karela LOLEmbarrassed...In short he found a grt companion in Aarti during this Mumbai trip with whom he can spend some quality time , pull her legs , give her orders in good humour , and develop a good bonding with her in terms of comfort level too Embarrassed... Yash is no more formal with Aarti in his talks which was so evident in the karela scene where he was hving fun pulling her legs and also the way he ordered her to sit and eat with them like a typical hubby says it all Embarrassed... Aarti is successful in keeping Yash engaged in present activities which he is enjoying and so he is no more revisiting his past memories and getting depressed which means he always needed such companion in his life post Arpita's death who can help him in rediscovering his real lively self again and thats what Aarti is doing now in a friendly manner which is working  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A huge round of credit goes to our little Angels Ansh and PayPal too for playing the perfect cupids for their parents as they know exactly how to set them together whether its a jhula ride or karela fiasco WinkLOLEmbarrassed... I loved how they pushed AarYa on jhula and started swinging it just to prove that so what if they r kids , they too can give a push to their parent's standstill life and once the jhula started swinging , they knew exactly when to leave them alone after making sure Aarti is in Yash's arms WinkLOLTongue...

Overall its just 2 days , so its difficult to predict the outcome of Mumbai track , but so far CVs hv succeeded in showing a perfect companionship thats developing between both Yash and Aarti where both r their real self and not bogged down under any sort of pressure from any external parties Big smile...Even Arpita portraits r no more affecting them for now as they r left in the background just like a decor Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 08 August 2012 at 2:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
@Red: Oh God Red...where were you? Missed you bad...Tantriks and their workshop... who else could have thought of that?...LOL As for Gayatri...can't believe she is the same lady who sat waiting for Aarti to open her eyes so that she could throw her out the morning after Yash's gunshot injury. I wish they had not shown her that evil earlier. Anyways I liked the fact that they are still consistent about her intermittent amnesia. Yesterday SP was like.."phir bhool gayi."Tongue

I am glad your workshop was well received. All the best for the follow up.Thumbs Up

@Samana: I agree  a 100% that Aarti needs to be more up front. She just might come across as patronizing if she continues to hold back on herself while at the same time nudging Yash to open up. It strikes a disharmonious chord. She pushes him all the time, even at the risk of being asked to mind her own business, yet she clams up about being forthcoming about a simple issue of like and dislike. It's as if she is so used to not thinking about herself that she feels why should anyone even waste their time on her. So, she goes into defensive mode. Remember how Prashant kept on harping whenever he met her..."you only think about yourself...etc. etc." He would keep hitting at her self-esteem...so, now that someone wants to genuinely know her, she would hold back...very naturally...for the fear of coming across as too self-centered. Ouch

Edited by InduG64 - 08 August 2012 at 2:53am

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index