Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 33)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shubhi : On SBB/SBS u got the goosebumps because u saw it for the first time ... in the episode we r watching the same again and so there is bound to b a bit of disappointment as we expect something more than sbb/sbs since we hv already seen it all in segments LOLOuch... thats why I dont like these segments to air before the actual scene and mayb thats why we enjoyed the bathroom scene or pottery making scene more for which we dint get any segments .. a pleasant surprise is always a good watch irrespective of whatever the song in the background  WinkTongue

Arre Jyo! Embarrassed Bataya to , I watched SBB/SBS after the episode , again Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@Saddie : Now thats what I call a marathon analysis ShockedLOLClapClap...I loved how u started your analysis of prev episodes saying Yash is so dumb and then as u moved on to the bathroom episode , u went in all fangal mode drooling over his body and eyes LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and haan me too glad that finally Pankaj gave his darshan last week LOLEmbarrassed

@Veena : I agree , in Mumbai Aarti is not at all leaving Yash alone in his depression world but is nonstop interacting with him or keeping him engaged in some or the other activity like playing with kids or pottery or jhula ride or eating karelas LOLLOL... this is what is bring Yash back to his normal self and he is no more remembering Arpita Big smile

@Saf : I will pray your grandma gets well soon Hug...even me loving the growing comfort between AarYa now .. the way both r interacting so freely like buddies  is making a huge difference ... the way Yash ordered Aarti to sit and eat with them like a typical hubby is a fabulous progress in their relationship which is no more on formal grounds Big smile

@Maham : I hope we get a detailed take from u on that jhula scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Trps r way too depressing this week Ouch but I guess we can let this one go since too many hurdles like olympics and power failures  resulted in trp decline as per articles .. so well ... at least this week episodes deserve some rise in trps Confused...so your take on jhula scene might just cheer us all up Embarrassed

@Indu: Yet another brilliant take from u ClapClap...Yash has indeed found a grt companion in Aarti and he is slowly beginning to enjoy this companionship which was so evident in the karela scene where he was hving a ball taking his daliya revenge from Aarti by making her eat karela .. something which only friends will share Embarrassed... Also the jhula ride was so symbolic the way both were trying to balance on the jhula  but the balance was not going well until Yash grabbed her in his arms and then the jhula was perfectly balanced which again indicated that companionship and togetherness is so important for the ride to go smoothly EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Kirti : Wonderful take ClapClapClap...even I loved how Yash was alone playing with the ball when Aarti called the kids for jhula ride Embarrassed...Yash still is very kiddish in nature and needs a companion with whom he can hv some fun and get rid of his loneliness ... finally he finds that companionship in Aarti  Embarrassed... Best part about the whole Mumbai track is Aarti is not doing anything with a planned  move .. things r happening naturally whether its thr pot making or the jhula ride or karela fun ... And this is one reason why Yash is no more getting Arpita flashes either but he is freely enjoying his present with Aarti as a friend without any inhibitions Big smile

@Shubhi : SBB/SBS u watched again after epi but initially u watched it before the actual scene too na .. so the excitement that time itself phases out a bit since sbb and sbs always presents a better song than what we see in actual epi .. so we hv a mind frame of seeing and hearing something better in epi .. when that does not happen we prefer watching sbb-sbs again since we get added off-screen tadka too LOLEmbarrassed...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1..CountingStars

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@Indu: I think Yash is already plenty curious about Aarti, but he is once bitten in that department and so I don't think he is going to express it, lest Aarti dissolve into tears on him again. What a petrifying possibility! Just like he didn't celebrate Palak's birthday, even though he always wanted to, because she said she didn't want to, he isn't going to ask Aarti about her past because he thinks it makes her uncomfortable to talk about it and he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. He doesn't feel the need to go any deeper because the simplest logic works, or so he thinks.

He is however, all ears for any tidbits that come his way, like the maths weakness conveyed by Ansh, Vidhi telling him about the hockey and then yesterday, the fact that Aarti does not like karela. Also, something I found very telling a while back, was when Aarti was pressing him about Palak's birthday and he shouted at her saying, I never ask about your past. Clearly he was conscious of the fact that he wasn't asking, rather than her past being a non-issue. He is curious, but he is weary and Aarti is not giving him an opening. She is the embodiment of the phrase, "offense is the best defense." She is aggressively pursuing his happiness to distract him, and herself, from her unhappiness, buried deep down. But it is only when Yash finds out little facts about Aarti that he opens up, gets closer and starts his teasing. Unfortunately, she is not releasing any information so there is only so far he can go without seeming nosy, and he is far too proud to be nosy.

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakePearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Ok there r lots of speculations going on PV fb page regarding the precap LOL...

Many r saying its not the monthly thing but its rakhi which Aarti will go to buy from market so that PayPal can tie on Ansh ka hand .. and many r saying Aarti will go to get Teej ka saman from market to keep the Teej festival fasting for Yash without letting him know about it TongueLOL

So in case above options come true , I guess we will curse ourselves badly for hving such naughty thoughts of Aarti and her monthly thing yesterday in DC LOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseZetterInduG64Allbut1shubhika124Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedOh Yes! Shocked
It could be Rakhi Ouch But the point is why would she keep it so untidily amidst her clothes Ermm
She can make it a merrier surprise of Yash n kids but why would she get so baffled n hugh strung ErmmGeek
I hope its not another misleading precap Embarrassed

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Red: Hi there...our very own Red poppinJay!! Good to see you popping in in spite of your busy schedule. How's the workshop going? 

Aarti's lips?? Yeah...even I noticed...probably a bee sting by the looks of it...Though Gayatri might assume a progress...Ermm Tongue

@Indu...

Hi there, my morning pal...

Actually, the workshop was for only a day, but with lots of interaction with University students and faculty on the following days. My colleague and I hope there will be a long-term engagement coming out of this. I got back yesterday and look forward to not being just a poppinjay, but more of a nester at least for the next 10 days or so.. Thanks for asking. 

Ah...the bee-stung lips! Aarti is on a mission as usual  - this time to be Mrs. Yash Scindia. The pout she's putting out is off putting. She can barely close her lips or bite into that karela. Irrespective, she's coming across like a seductive siren, ready to jump Yash.  

I have no issues with her trying to draw Yash out of his memories and involve himself in the today, but can it be without the pressure of bedding him. Gayatri's getting a  "vachan" from Aarti in the dark room where all tantrics have their workshop Wink was ridiculous. BTW,  even the CVs got tired of using "vaada", now it is "vachan" these days. What's next? Someone, throw a newspaper and Aarti will go fetch. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 08 August 2012 at 1:13am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Jyo: ROFL

With IF's COC vs. complete freedom on FB, I never thought I would see the day when the speculations on IF would be more apavitra than on FB. Evil Smile

But here we are. ROFL

Oh gawd, it could well be that Aarti wants to keep the Teej vrat without Yash's knowledge. That actually fits just as well as that other thing we had all pretty much taken for granted. If that is the case, Teej mata will be after all of us in her Kali avataar. Confused

Oh gawd. ROFL

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06shubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: ROFL

With IF's COC vs. complete freedom on FB, I never thought I would see the day when the speculations on IF would be more apavitra than on FB. Evil Smile

But here we are. ROFL

Oh gawd, it could well be that Aarti wants to keep the Teej vrat without Yash's knowledge. That actually fits just as well as that other thing we had all pretty much taken for granted. If that is the case, Teej mata will be after all of us in her Kali avataar. Confused

Oh gawd. ROFL

ROFL

Telly.Addictshanryredeye2012kriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index