Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 32)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
REDEYE!!! Big smile

Welcome back! Hug

You were greatly missed, as were you hilarious and unmasked insights. LOL

With their bodies bent like bows, as they used their ass muscles to clutch the jhula to prevent them from slipping down to the ground, the vision was certainly not that of a budding gentle romance.

This was the star of the day! You should watch the SBB segment from yesterday that shows the director teaching Aarti how to use her ass muscles, by live demonstration. It was a treat.

Ok now off to reply to everyone else!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife..CountingStars

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: One thing I have always loved about this show is how prominent a role the kids play, and how well-defined their characters are. If AarYa are in this relationship, trying to figure out what it means on a daily basis, then so are the kids. It makes them feel safe and happy to see their parents together because both have seen their parents struggling alone. When they see them together, it lets the kids take back their childhood because they no longer feel like they have to protect their parents. They can see that Aarti and Yash will protect each other.

@Veena: When the kids orchestrated that AarYa moment yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about Ansh's speech, "jab mamma aur papa saath mein hote hain to bahut achha lagta hain." This kid, like you said, saw a happy couple in his grandparents and all the parents of his friends and wanted the same for him and his mother. For the girls it was a little more complicated because they had a figure in the place of 'mother,' so, especially for Palak, it was difficult to have any one else take that place in her perfect family picture. But once she realised that she didn't have to make any replacements, and that her Aarti-mummy could help her father the same way she helped her, Palak gave her whole heart to the idea of this new family, where even the present she asked for from her dad was to make this family feel as real to her as the first one.

@Sadie: I loved every bit of that fantastic write up, and was laughing through most of it! But one thing, please stop apologising so much! We LOVE you over here, even if you don't love AarYa. You make a far more interesting naysayer than that one dimensional Bua. And you just about killed me with that collection of pictures. Too. much. manly. beauty...except maybe when he was soaking in the suds.

@Saf: I hope your grandmother gets better soon. Lovely mini-analysis!

@Zetter: Yep, it took the girls a little longer to buy into this image of their family with Aarti and Ansh in it, but they have accepted it whole heartedly now and are doing all they can in their innocence and honesty to make this a reality. I love that.

@Indu: I loved your whole take, as always but I was completely blown away by how you interpreted the kids leaving as empty nest! How ingenious! Yes, the PV was initially for the kids, and they needed it, but after a point the kids are going to become self sufficient and need AarYa's pushing less and less. At that point, they are going to want to see their parents taken care of, by each other. Yesterday they did see a tableau of that and it sure did make them happy!

@Kirthi: Ah! I always miss you in the mornings but nonetheless, I love that we used the same word for that moment when Yash was kicking the ball around by himself. Heart-wrenching. I am still not able to really pin point why it has such a pathos-filled pull but I sort of get a lump in my throat every time I even think about it. He is so lost and lonely, waiting for someone to take his hand and show him the light, but too proud to ask. Ah...it killed me.

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife..CountingStars

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
@Redeye : Good to see u back in action Big smile... I think the jhula scene was suppose to b comedy of errors with the kids putting both in a awkward situation and Aarti doing a bit of chance pe dance while Yash does not know where to look around LOLLOL...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterLoveforlife..CountingStars

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Shubhi: Nice chotu take! But I gotta disagree on Iktara. It has become Aarti's anthem for me and I think it suited her situation in a whole new light today than it did last time. Sure she has recognised her love for him, but she is still so unsure about the path ahead and where that love will take her. Also, she has only uncovered one tiny bit of the love these two are capable of and as their relationship unfolds, the song becomes relevant for the newness of every stage.

Certainly Iktaara has become Aarti's anthem but what I try to say is , ummmErmm Geek, if they would have used the PV track only like they did in previous episode it would have done wonders . Iktaara is beautiful but its the chorus that brings life to the song & they played only first stanza which is very sober. After the episode I saw SBB/SBS segments which gave me goosebumps , ironically in the scene in the show couldn't .
Im not at all cynical about the beautiful moment Smile but I just feel that something peppier would have done wonders Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06..CountingStars

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thanks @Sam and @Jyo!

It is good to be back at least for a couple of weeks, I think... 

Live demonstration of using ass muscles...this I have to see. By making the swing's seat too wide, they made it into a see-saw since the weight of the sitters are on front half, they have no other option but to slide down. It would have been really comical had they shown AarYa fall on their behinds...Wink

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@Red: Hi there...our very own Red poppinJay!! Good to see you popping in in spite of your busy schedule. How's the workshop going? 

Aarti's lips?? Yeah...even I noticed...probably a bee sting by the looks of it...Though Gayatri might assume a progress...Ermm Tongue

@Samana: Thanks. As always loved your insightful scene break up. Kirthi too went similar route today. The more I see Aarti...it's like isn't this person beautiful? She finds her smile, her joy, her security in that of her little family. At one go she manages to be a mother, a wife, a friend as well as a little girl. She is giving so much to everyone...I just hope when the time comes...and she needs their support...they won't leave her alone to face her woes. Which brings me to this: When is Yash going to be even teeny-weeny curious about Aarti? Forget her former marriage...what about her childhood, her hobbies, her likes/dislikes...anything!!! He just absorbs the info provided by others. Well...I hope to see at least one person-to-person conversation between them in this trip.Confused 

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyselulujjjjZetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
@Shubhi : On SBB/SBS u got the goosebumps because u saw it for the first time ... in the episode we r watching the same again and so there is bound to b a bit of disappointment as we expect something more than sbb/sbs since we hv already seen it all in segments LOLOuch... thats why I dont like these segments to air before the actual scene and mayb thats why we enjoyed the bathroom scene or pottery making scene more for which we dint get any segments .. a pleasant surprise is always a good watch irrespective of whatever the song in the background  WinkTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetter

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@Shubhi: Ah i see what you mean. I agree a more lively song would have changed the nature of the scene completely. I watched the scene again and realised that while 'Iktara' fit perfectly for the AarYa part, it kind of didn't work for the kids' presence there. A faster song with a bit more irreverent lyrics might have changed the feel of the whole scene and made it more along the lines of what we saw in the segments. There was a bit of a disconnect between the comedic feel of the scene and the serious romantic feel of the song, so as a viewer there was a confusion of what it was actually supposed to be.

@Red: The link to the segment, in case you haven't found it :

I agree, that swing was horribly balanced and it apparently broke during the shoot too. I guess they had to make do with inferior technical equipment. LOL

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24ZetterAllbut1InduG64jyoti06shubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index