Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 31)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@Sadiie: Thank you. Since we are almost never online at the same time, let me take this opportunity to thank you...for your hatke, outta-this-world analyses. They are such stress busters... totally love them.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07saf24SamanalyseZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife..CountingStars

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

@ Indu, Ahhh, beautiful take my friend. I absolutely agree with your thoughts on how the CVs might be trying to connect Pari's lie with Aarti's lie. In fact I think that is one of Mittal's biggest strength that every plot they show takes their lead pair's story forward. 

I loved how you described Aarti's nature: vibrant, sunny, positive and so on. She truly is a beautiful woman, a nurturer. Again she reminds me of the earth that survives in difficult conditions, struggles to keep a sapling alive even in the toughest of conditions and when the environment is favorable, gives the sapling full reign to grow into a strong tree. That is exactly what she is doing with Yash. How beautifully is the story unfolding.Big smile

I wonder how Yash is going to come out of his Arpita obsession. Is it through a misunderstanding with Aarti or would it be thorugh something else? Ouch

@Saf, lovely take. I love the clarity in your thoughts. I hope your grandma will be fine soon.

Okay folks, it has been a long long day. Will see you all in a few hours. Chow.

Edited by angake - 07 August 2012 at 9:07pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlifegcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Sorry to hear about your granny, pal...hope she is recovering well. 

Loved your mini-take.Thumbs Up I concur regarding Pari...she is literally flying off the handle here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictAllbut1saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@angake
Loved your Take as well Big smile
I found it cute when Yash was standing there all alone as if he's waiting for Aarti or someone to call him over LOL Cuteee <3

Telly.AddictAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlife

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@ Indu & Kirthi : Thanks. Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakeSamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Sadiie: Thank you. Since we are almost never online at the same time, let me take this opportunity to thank you...for your hatke, outta-this-world analyses. They are such stress busters... totally love them.Smile

Ah yeah I'm awake at 4Am Cuz of 'Sehri' Ramadhan, been reading everyones Analysis after posting mine.
Awh So SweetEmbarrassed Thank You =)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Thanks dearie. We seem to bypass each other these days.Smile

I loved how you compared Yash's situation with that of Ansh's. Aarti is such a nurturer naturalle...when she loves, she loves unconditionally...and what she does to better things are never deliberate. At each turn she is guiding Yash toward those bends that remained elusive and invisible to him for four years. She is telling him it's OK to take a step...and then another...and then another...and that he doesn't have to let go completely but that he can loosen his hold a bit. Inadvertently, and in a totally Aarti-like manner, she is  shifting the power from Arpita onto Yash...letting him realize that it is entirely up to him whether he wants to remember her in pain or with fondness.

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakesaf24SamanalyseZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

LOL! It seemed that AarYa were trying hard to remain on the jhula even as they tried to be romantic.  It was hilarious.  With their bodies bent like bows, as they used their ass muscles to clutch the jhula to prevent them from slipping down to the ground, the vision was certainly not that of a budding gentle romance.  Sorry, folks. BTW, what's with Aarti's botoxed lips? Natural, please!

The karela scenes would have been fine but they dragged it so much. Pauses, stilted back and forth, panning on everyone's bland faces...Like the karela, the scenes seemed long, charred and stuffed.  (Ansh was a star though, I have to admit)

If there was anyone who deserves "The Great Indian Slap" (I read a column recently about this in The Week (http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/theWeekContent.do?tabId=13&contentId=12105295&programId=10350717&categoryId=-1073908161&BV_ID=@@@), it is Prateek.  He does nothing but send confusing messages to Paridhi.  While Paridhi has always made her views and desires clear, Prateek has yet to do so. He is so wishy-washy.  He takes action only when cornered.   I feel it is unfair to expect Paridhi to make the adjustments in the face of Prateek's deceptions since he's the one who made and is still making false assurances without committing himself to anything. 

Precap: I think most can guess what the item is that Aarti is going to fetch from the market.  A sigh of relief, since it'd have been disappointing to see Aarti trying too hard to become the true Mrs. Yash Scindia by the end of the Mumbai trip.  It has been a while since we have seen things happening naturally. Too much contrivances, machinations, and manipulations along with project deadlines get annoying. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 07 August 2012 at 10:53pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index