Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

7/8 Dragon Club: Don't Let the Bubbles Burst! (Page 30)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
**Sigh** I love how the storyteller is taking us through this saga. 

Yash and Aarti are evidently heading for their first major test of trust after having come closer and forging a bond of easy friendship...a still-ongoing process. Each person's depth of grief is different from the other. Deep grief is almost like a specific location...a coordinate on the map of time. It's like standing in front of a forest of sorrow and imagining that you can never find a way to a better place...so it's better to stay where you are and try to find peace in the barrenness of the land one is standing on, simply because you are familiar with it. But if someone can assure you that they themselves have stood in that place, and now have moved on, sometimes this will bring hope. You will be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought was the end. Yash is realizing this subconsciously...just by being in the company of another person who he knows was placed similarly in life once. Her vitality, her vibrancy, her sunny, positive nature jolts him out of his stupor at each bend...and urges him to take that one step forward!!!

The best kind of a friend is the kind you can sit on a swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you ever had.

Yash and Aarti married for a reason...their children...the concern for their future pushed them to take a decision that they otherwise would never have taken, given the feelings they harbored for their former spouses. But somewhere down the path the reasoning started changing forms...it no longer considered mind its soul master, but the heart...And the heart...well, it has its reasons that even reason knows nothing of.

Yash was in a state of solitude for so long that it's only now that he is realizing the real power of companionship. For four years he connected with his family, even his daughters, on a need-by-need basis...but in Aarti he found a companion in solitude...who completed his solitude. That is why when he first lost her, due to a family-created misunderstanding, he had woken up to an emptiness that he hadn't felt for sometime. The reasoning had started to change since then. His heart realized that day that it didn't like to see Aarti move away, and that feeling only strengthened with time. Now, he is alone no more...in the kids he has found his playmates and in Aarti he is finding a companion and a friend. He seeks nothing more...desires nothing more...no labeling, no tagging, no imprinting...except that they be with him...she be with him.She understands...so she ensures that a feeling of abandonment does not creep on him anymore...so she involves him, explains to him how to be involved, and in not so many words conveys to him that he is needed...all the time. He is being led through the forest and he is a willing traveler...Even if he turns around for a look, he is quick to snap back at the first tug of his hand.

The swing...aha...decorated with sunny-hued flowers stood empty...waiting to spread sunshine in future through its forward movement as well as in the past during its swaying... empty till the kids sat on it and brought the parents together at the back to give them a push. This was how this family was in the beginning of this punar vivah...the swing representing the marriage. Back then, kids were the reason...so they took the front seat and ensured their parents worked together to keep the swing moving. Then...as time went on...the kids wanted to see their parents swinging together...not one by one...but together...as parents. So, they made Yash and Aarti take the seat, with them giving the push. They ensured their mother and father were thrown together...and if one lost hold, the other would be there to give support...But kids being kids, they moved away...they always do..finally...leaving the nest empty...leaving the parents by themselves, holding each other, supporting each other...This then will be the final outcome of this swinging saga as well...till then there are many swayings back and forth, many unforeseen swerves, many shoves...some soft, some very hard...to tackle...as long as they are together, the swing will steady itself. Life will become a joy ride...a blandness will be dealt with bitterness coated with a dash of naughty sweetness... a lesson for a lesson, an advice for an advice, a smile for a smile, a prank for a prank, a dalia for a karela...

Like I said, there is bound to be a test for the trust and new-found friendship soon...and all the signs point toward the promise Gayatri extracted out of Aarti!!! Yash will not take kindly to the fact that Aarti might have done a number on him by playing along with his mother on insisting on this trip. 

Aside:
  • A married woman projecting herself as unmarried for the sake of her job...vis-a-vis... a divorced woman projecting herself as a widow...  Are the CVs making grounds for the divorce lie to be exposed? And thus pitting one situation against the other?

That's it friends...Loved the episode. I hate karela too...Poor Aarti!! Yet, loved how Yash pulled one on her there...tit for tat...way to go, Yash!!!

Have a nice day.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 07 August 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlife..CountingStars

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Great take InduG64! I agree with you. I feel like the situation with Prateek-Pari is going to be interconnected with Aarya sometime soon. I don't know how, but my bets are on the divorce truth. And if that's the case, then I'm scared that the divorce truth will be out sooner than we think, since Paridi has already accepted the offer. Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Indu: Good Morning Bud...How's your hubby feeling today? Hope he's much better...Sending lotza HUGS & LOVE your way. Have a great day *muah* xox

@Zet: Thanks for the query, love...he is worse today...it's a bad attack of viral, and it has totally drained him. Hopefully, he'll be turning toward better from today.

You have a wonderful day as well!!!

Edited by InduG64 - 07 August 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Great take InduG64! I agree with you. I feel like the situation with Prateek-Pari is going to be interconnected with Aarya sometime soon. I don't know how, but my bets are on the divorce truth. And if that's the case, then I'm scared that the divorce truth will be out sooner than we think, since Paridi has already accepted the offer. Confused

@ilovepyaar: I agree... I want them to get over the Arpita factor first. Yash should be totally into an independent, trusting, and affectionate equation with Aarti first. He has to become the shield for Aarti against Prashant...and for that he needs to totally believe in her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
@Saf24
That's Good Smile
now I'm getting reminded of my Nani..lol..

Telly.AddictPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Another beautiful episode. 

Jhula scene was very nicely done. I absolutely loved the Iktara song played during the whole segment. I loved the look Yash gave Aarti when he voluntarily holds her from falling off the swing. 

A heart wrenching moment for me was to watch Yash kick around the ball by himself after all the kids jump onto the swing. Yash in that moment reminded me of little Ansh in the scene when he had packed his backpack and was ready to go to Badi ma's house. In that scene Ansh was angry and heartbroken that his new favorite person had yelled at him. But in comes Aarti not as a mother but a friend and empowers him by having a mock scolding session at Yash. Today Aarti did something so similar. Yash was all by himself, kicking around a ball but always with a broken heart and looking like the weight of the whole world was on his shoulders. Aarti calls him over, includes him in their happiness. She is slowly but surely empowering him to break free from his pain. 

The Karela scene:  Kratika was so good here with her expressions of trying to please Yash but hating the Karela. And GC was awesome with his subtle teasing expressions. LOL after Yash gets up and leaves the table the karela was still on his plate. He must have not liked it even though he said he did. ROFLDying dying dying to see more of a playful Yash.

Pari is setting herself to be no longer a pari.Disapprove How sad. Yet one has to wonder how much of all this could have been avoided if Pratik had supported her from the beginning and helped her assimilate into his household and made her understand the way things work at his place. Maybe she would ahve found a better way to find solution for her problems? Are they eventually going to head towards a divorce? Cry

I loved the SP's and Gayatri's convo. What a fab actor Chetan Pandit is. I loved to hear his inner turmoil. So finally we have a clue. This guy acts tough and thinks that is the way to get his sons to do things he thinks is right. I am thinking of that episode where he shows Yash Aarti's picture for the first time and ridicules Yash's obsession with Arpita. Most of us cussed SP that day. But here is the CVs answer to why his character behaved that day and continues to. When he feels helpless in a situation, SP feels the best way to be in control of the situation is by browbeating his decision onto his family members.

That is it for tonight my friends. I am still waiting to see when Yash is going to have his next tantrum. OuchOr maybe the CVs will surprise us. Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Allbut1saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Loveforlife..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Aside:
  • A married woman projecting herself as unmarried for the sake of her job...vis-a-vis... a divorced woman projecting herself as a widow...  Are the CVs making grounds for the divorce lie to be exposed? And thus pitting one situation against the other?

I'm So Looking forward to that Muahahaha!

Loved Your Take BtwBig smile

Sadiie x

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

@Saf24
That's Good Smile
now I'm getting reminded of my Nani..lol..
Smile

Telly.AddictSamanalyseInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife..CountingStars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index